Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Down

Author Topic: THE BACKWARDS NOTES  (Read 9612 times)

Sam

• " The best things in life are free "
Re: THE BACKWARDS NOTES
« Reply #180 on: October 13, 2010, 09:25:57 PM »

Now I'm :) going to sleep it off for the next few days.   I hope a really strict diet will work instead.  If not I'll try another prescription in a week.
"Shoot for the moon.  Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars..."  (Unknown)

Sam

« Reply #181 on: October 13, 2010, 09:27:29 PM »

I want a kitty. 8)
"Shoot for the moon.  Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars..."  (Unknown)

Sam

« Reply #182 on: October 13, 2010, 09:29:40 PM »

Hope bk had a good book signing.   I'm sorry I could not be there, he is quite funny and entertaining. ;D

Sam

« Reply #183 on: October 13, 2010, 09:30:35 PM »

I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooo tired.

Goodnight everyone.  ;)

Sam

« Reply #184 on: October 13, 2010, 09:31:23 PM »

VIBES FOR EVERYONE WHO NEEDS THEM.    ;) ;) :) :)

Cillaliz

« Reply #185 on: October 13, 2010, 09:49:12 PM »

He looks older in this photo

Cillaliz

« Reply #186 on: October 13, 2010, 09:49:49 PM »

I love his tail

Cillaliz

« Reply #187 on: October 13, 2010, 09:50:54 PM »

When we played toys tonight and he was tracking the toy around, he suddenly became crosseyed. I've read that it's no biggie if he's crosseyed, but it looks pretty crazy

Cillaliz

« Reply #188 on: October 13, 2010, 09:52:30 PM »

I uploaded a video of him playing on my facebook.  Not sure if I can link to it, but I think most of you are my friends on FB so you can see it if you want to.  If we're not friends on FB send me a request and I'll add you

FJL

« Reply #189 on: October 13, 2010, 09:53:37 PM »

Many many thanks for the anniversary wishes the other day, so thanks to Jose, JMK, Ginny, MBarnum, JohnG, Arnold, TCB, Larry, George, Cilla, KevinH, Ben. Dan, vixmom, Jennifer, BK, TD, Laura, Sam, Jrand, Jane
« Last Edit: October 13, 2010, 10:59:13 PM by FJL »

Cillaliz

« Reply #190 on: October 13, 2010, 09:56:32 PM »

BTW< his eyes went back to normal after a little while.   He and Callie were nose to nose through a crack in the door.   I so want to let him out to run with the girls and he really wants to get out.   I've put the cream on his arm for 3 days now.  If it is athlete's elbow, I wonder if he's still contagious....DR Laura, DR Edi...what do you think?   It's not that much better so I'm going to stop the antibiotics tomorrow as suggested by the vet if it wasn't cleared up in three days.

Cillaliz

« Reply #191 on: October 13, 2010, 09:58:08 PM »

The battery operated candles in the background of the first photo are being used as his night light :D

Cillaliz

« Reply #192 on: October 13, 2010, 09:58:56 PM »

OK, I have to get up very early to get all my chores done before going to work ...night

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #193 on: October 13, 2010, 10:15:22 PM »

Nice pictures, Cilla!  He's a cute kitty.
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

JMK

• G-d made stars galore.--ZMK, modern prophet
    • All About Jeff:  The Musical
« Reply #194 on: October 13, 2010, 10:20:24 PM »

Shimmering and aliasing have happened on lots of transfers - even at 1080p it just seems to be a fact of life with certain patterns.

That doesn't mean that we have to like it, or that people won't complain about it.   ;D
Would you like to take a picture of my lipoma for posterity?

"It is a tale of conflicting loyalties, megalomania, love, hate and a number of other issues I can't remember."

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #195 on: October 13, 2010, 10:54:42 PM »

Back from the signing and some food at the nearby Hamburger Hamlet.  The signing turned out fine - we had over fifteen people, which actually filled all the chairs they'd set up.  I read a little, answered questions, and it was a lot of fun.  Had everyone who said they were coming actually shown up, well, it would have been VERY crowded.  I'm just so over LA people, especially those who live near the store, not having the ability to get off their collective complacent ASS and show up.  But for those who did, a sincere thank you for the support.  The store seemed very happy and we actually sold quite a few books.

I just hope that these perpetual no-shows never expect me to show up at their stuff ever again, because I simply will not.  In fact, I got an invite from a gal today asking me to come to her book signing on Sunday - I wrote her back that I'd be happy to if she came to mine - she didn't - I won't.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #196 on: October 13, 2010, 10:55:09 PM »

I was especially happy that there were people there that I didn't know - that's always fun.

FJL

« Reply #197 on: October 13, 2010, 11:01:18 PM »

Great that it went so well, Bruce
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Up