Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9   Go Down

Author Topic: GETTING COIFED BY TEDDY AT ELEVEN  (Read 16987 times)

Laura

Re: GETTING COIFED BY TEDDY AT ELEVEN
« Reply #120 on: December 29, 2010, 04:50:03 PM »

Me too, JMK.

JMK

• G-d made stars galore.--ZMK, modern prophet
    • All About Jeff:  The Musical
« Reply #121 on: December 29, 2010, 04:51:44 PM »

If you come visit me on Friday, you will see snow

Well. . .will you be wearing your 1969 pants?   ;D
Would you like to take a picture of my lipoma for posterity?

"It is a tale of conflicting loyalties, megalomania, love, hate and a number of other issues I can't remember."

JMK

« Reply #122 on: December 29, 2010, 04:52:14 PM »

We actually had a nice flurry this afternoon with momentary accumulation.  All gone now.

"It is a tale of conflicting loyalties, megalomania, love, hate and a number of other issues I can't remember."

Cillaliz

« Reply #123 on: December 29, 2010, 04:52:23 PM »

I can't even fit in my 2009 pants, so fat chance on that one.....

JMK

« Reply #124 on: December 29, 2010, 04:52:34 PM »

I just really want to see this view all snow laden.

Jane

• Have a REALLY nice day!
« Reply #125 on: December 29, 2010, 04:53:12 PM »

Sherlock looking away from me.

I never would have guessed he's looking away from you ;)

;D  He was such a brat.  My yelling at him to stay still resulted in two reactions, either he ran and attacked me or sulked.  Either way, not the photo I wanted.

MBarnum

« Reply #126 on: December 29, 2010, 05:03:50 PM »

So, I wonder what movie I shall care to watch on the home theater screen.

Murder in the Blue Room (1944)

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #127 on: December 29, 2010, 05:04:27 PM »

My money has been found!

And it has been returned to my account (in the nick of time).  Thank you all for your good wishes.  HHW vibes do it again.

That's VERY good news!!
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

Danise

« Reply #128 on: December 29, 2010, 05:08:35 PM »

Top of the Evening all!

I'm so very happy for DR TCB!  That's great news!!!!
Touch Magic, Pass it on!

MBarnum

« Reply #129 on: December 29, 2010, 05:08:54 PM »

What a relief, DR TCB!

I remember when I was in Tennessee a couple of years ago I walked to an ATM and the guy who was using it before me got his card snatched up by the machine...he had put it in the wrong slot (why there was a wrong slot, I don't know).

After that I chose not to use the machine. Had I lost my card I would have been stranded in DELIVERANCE with no money.

Jane

« Reply #130 on: December 29, 2010, 05:10:53 PM »

Danise we are on at the same time! :o :D

Danise

« Reply #131 on: December 29, 2010, 05:12:58 PM »

:)
Touch Magic, Pass it on!

Danise

« Reply #132 on: December 29, 2010, 05:14:29 PM »

I haven't posted a photo in a very long time so I'm not sure if I still know how.  I'm going to try but if I throw us into wide screen I'll just back in a delete it.

It's a photo of Sheena and Toby last night on the couch.
Touch Magic, Pass it on!

Jane

« Reply #133 on: December 29, 2010, 05:18:04 PM »

This morning when it was snowing I canceled my 3:00 PT appointment & of course it stopped snowing.  Keith said he was going to go to the gym so I called the therapist back & his 11:00 appointment had just canceled.  Keith dropped me off for PT and picked me up across the street at the library.

The way my shoulder has been I really needed to keep the appointment.  My flexibility is better than he expected and my ability to build muscle, the cause of my pain, worse.  He said he also forgets how serious my surgery was because most of his clients with the same surgery happened from old age, not an injury.  Basically I'm in the old, white hair, stooped category.  I'm not sure if I should laugh or cry. ;D

George

« Reply #134 on: December 29, 2010, 05:18:24 PM »

I need photo shop on my computer to brighten that one up.  I didn't dare take the time to zoom in as this is the exact same shot I have, minus the dog.

Jane, those are very nice pictures of Sherlock!
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

Danise

« Reply #135 on: December 29, 2010, 05:19:08 PM »

I guess I have forgot how.
Touch Magic, Pass it on!

George

« Reply #136 on: December 29, 2010, 05:21:48 PM »

Danise, under the box where you type your message when you click on "Reply" or "Quote," there's a link, "Additional Options..."  If you click on that, additional options appear and that's where you can upload a picture.

Jane

« Reply #137 on: December 29, 2010, 05:23:29 PM »

Thank you George. 

How is the weather by you?  I'm keeping good thoughts Craig will be called to return for a second interview.

Danise

« Reply #138 on: December 29, 2010, 05:23:54 PM »

Well, it uploaded to Facebook.
Touch Magic, Pass it on!

Danise

« Reply #139 on: December 29, 2010, 05:25:14 PM »

Danise, under the box where you type your message when you click on "Reply" or "Quote," there's a link, "Additional Options..."  If you click on that, additional options appear and that's where you can upload a picture.
  Thanks George.  Do I have to resize the photo or will it do it on it's own?  I remember throwing us into widescreen mode before.
Touch Magic, Pass it on!

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #140 on: December 29, 2010, 05:26:39 PM »

Hello all!  I can't begin to tell you how much I'm enjoying--doing nothing!  I feel more relaxed then I have in a very, very, very (make that 3 very's ) long time.  I even took a nice long nap yesterday afternoon. 

Oh how I wish I could win that lotto and never have to work again.   Well, I would have to do something with my time at some point but I would never be in fear of what would happen if I lost the job for whatever reason. 

It's not the idea that I could buy things.  It's the idea of the FREEDOM the money would buy.  No worries about how am I going to pay for the day to day things--food, electric, the home loan, etc.  Not having to get up and go to a place I really don't want to go to and do things I really don't care one way or other about--just being able to be at peace at the end of the day.  Take a nap, like I did yesterday.  Spending time with the dogs.  That would be heaven.

I guess I'm just tired of the daily grind.

And I can't begin to tell you how happy I am seeing you posting all week long.  In case you haven't figured it out yet, Danise, you are quite loved at this site.  So don't stay away so long.
“One thing’s universal,
Life’s no dress rehearsal….”

Jane

« Reply #141 on: December 29, 2010, 05:26:42 PM »

I think if it is small enough for facebook it will work here.

Jane

« Reply #142 on: December 29, 2010, 05:28:43 PM »

Hello all!  I can't begin to tell you how much I'm enjoying--doing nothing!  I feel more relaxed then I have in a very, very, very (make that 3 very's ) long time.  I even took a nice long nap yesterday afternoon. 

Oh how I wish I could win that lotto and never have to work again.   Well, I would have to do something with my time at some point but I would never be in fear of what would happen if I lost the job for whatever reason. 

It's not the idea that I could buy things.  It's the idea of the FREEDOM the money would buy.  No worries about how am I going to pay for the day to day things--food, electric, the home loan, etc.  Not having to get up and go to a place I really don't want to go to and do things I really don't care one way or other about--just being able to be at peace at the end of the day.  Take a nap, like I did yesterday.  Spending time with the dogs.  That would be heaven.

And I can't begin to tell you how happy I am seeing you posting all week long.  In case you haven't figured it out yet, Danise, you are quite loved at this site.  So don't stay away so long.

DITTO!  I'm glad our DSL modem has been fixed.  I would have been extremely disappointed if I had missed you.

Danise

« Reply #143 on: December 29, 2010, 05:29:15 PM »

Awww, you make me blush, Dear TCB.   I love all of you too. 
Touch Magic, Pass it on!

Cillaliz

« Reply #144 on: December 29, 2010, 05:30:24 PM »

Sherlock looking away from me.

I never would have guessed he's looking away from you ;)

;D  He was such a brat.  My yelling at him to stay still resulted in two reactions, either he ran and attacked me or sulked.  Either way, not the photo I wanted.

Did you try saying  "Say Cheese" ?

Jane

« Reply #145 on: December 29, 2010, 05:30:45 PM »

LOL Cilla.

George

« Reply #146 on: December 29, 2010, 05:33:02 PM »

Thanks George.  Do I have to resize the photo or will it do it on it's own?  I remember throwing us into widescreen mode before.

If the file is too big (larger than 256 KB), you won't be able to upload it...but a hot link from another website like Facebook of Photobucket will work.

Jane

« Reply #147 on: December 29, 2010, 05:34:44 PM »

Even bored at Christmas Sherlock was expressive.

Danise

« Reply #148 on: December 29, 2010, 05:35:08 PM »

Thank you, DR Jane. 

Well, I tried to post the photo but got a message that it might be to big of a file.  I guess you guys will have to pop over to Facebook to see it.  I don't know how to resize a photo on my Apple.  I haven't had the time to mess with this computer--in fact that's one of the things I've been doing this week.  Trying to learn some of the software it has. 

For example, I bought the Sims3 for it awhile back and this week was the first time I've had a chance to play with it.   I made a Sim called Dani Blaine.  :)
Touch Magic, Pass it on!

Jane

« Reply #149 on: December 29, 2010, 05:35:36 PM »

In the background Bryan & Kate.  Bryan forgot Kate had stuck a little hair clip in his hair.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9   Go Up