Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Down

Author Topic: THE RUNNER STUMBLES  (Read 11600 times)

Jennifer

Re: THE RUNNER STUMBLES
« Reply #180 on: January 14, 2011, 08:13:30 PM »

For anyone who watches HUMAN TARGET fox is showing last Wednesday's 2 hour episode tonight (it was not on because of the memorial).

THANK YOU!!!  Had you not mentioned it, or Keith not accidentally deleted HUMAN TARGET, we would have missed it.  When Keith accidentally deleted Target we checked to see if it would be on again & found the 2 hour episode to record tonight.  Honestly we were totally confused as to what, if anything, we missed & why it was on tonight.

The only reason I noticed is because i check my tv at least twice a day. And it's a good thing I did because this episode of HT cancelled out my episode of the CLOSER (on at the same time). I'm gonna record HT on Sunday instead (it airs on a channel here called SPACE).

Jennifer

« Reply #181 on: January 14, 2011, 08:15:02 PM »

Wow!  Costco has three dozen roses with baby breath and vase for only $69.00!

Nothing says, "I love you." like Costco

I actually like the flowers from Costco. They are nice and much more affordable than at most florists!

Jennifer

« Reply #182 on: January 14, 2011, 08:16:51 PM »

I forget if I posted this, but are any SURVIVOR fans excited about the return of Boston Rob (my favorite Survivor player) and Evil Russell?

Jennifer

« Reply #183 on: January 14, 2011, 08:19:22 PM »

I was reading my niece the kids book TANGLED (based on the recent Rapunzel movie). She is 5. Now I have no idea what age this book is geared towards. But everytime there was a semi-difficult word in the book I would ask her if she knew what that meant. And most times she didn't. You'd think that they would use words that little kids would know.  But maybe it's just my niece who has not been schooled about thieves and prisoners.

Jennifer

« Reply #184 on: January 14, 2011, 08:19:44 PM »

The 2nd to last MEDIUM is/was on tonight. :(

John G.

• Dance, if it makes you happy.
« Reply #185 on: January 14, 2011, 09:23:11 PM »

Wow!  Costco has three dozen roses with baby breath and vase for only $69.00!

Nothing says, "I love you." like Costco
Nothing says I love you like Walmart.
“Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world.”
― Voltaire

John G.

« Reply #186 on: January 14, 2011, 09:31:13 PM »

Bella Spewack?
“Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world.”
― Voltaire

John G.

« Reply #187 on: January 14, 2011, 09:32:16 PM »

Billy Stritch?
― Voltaire

John G.

« Reply #188 on: January 14, 2011, 09:35:35 PM »

Bessie Smith?
― Voltaire

John G.

« Reply #189 on: January 14, 2011, 09:35:45 PM »

Night, all.
― Voltaire

JoseSPiano

• Who wants ice cream?
    • The View From A Piano Bench
« Reply #190 on: January 14, 2011, 10:45:41 PM »

Good Evening!

Well... A couple of hours ago, I headed down to my friend's new restaurant just to see how things were going. -They opened six weeks ago. Well... I ended up hosting. :)

I had a good time, but I was literally on my feet for eight hours, and, boy, are my "dogs" tired. And sleepy. So, I shall catch up in the morning.

Goodnight.
Make Your Own Luck.

Matthew

• You there, why are you so late?
« Reply #191 on: January 14, 2011, 11:13:48 PM »

It's been a busy night.   Ladies and Gentlemen, the newest member of the family, The Phantom

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #192 on: January 14, 2011, 11:35:20 PM »

It's been a busy night.   Ladies and Gentlemen, the newest member of the family, The Phantom

Congrats, Matthew!  That looks expensive!
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

Matthew

• You there, why are you so late?
« Reply #193 on: January 14, 2011, 11:43:22 PM »

It wasn't too bad.  It's a Nissan guaranteed for what seems like forever.

George

« Reply #194 on: January 14, 2011, 11:47:43 PM »

For anyone who watches HUMAN TARGET fox is showing last Wednesday's 2 hour episode tonight (it was not on because of the memorial).

THANK YOU!!!  Had you not mentioned it, or Keith not accidentally deleted HUMAN TARGET, we would have missed it.  When Keith accidentally deleted Target we checked to see if it would be on again & found the 2 hour episode to record tonight.  Honestly we were totally confused as to what, if anything, we missed & why it was on tonight.

CRAP!  I went home to pick up my cat to take her to the vet (her claw issue, again) and I forgot to set my DVR.  I was so grateful that I was able to get her into the cat carrier without having to get her out from under the bed that I just totally forgot about it. :P Now, I'll have to go home before I go to the theater.  I'm just glad that I live so close to where I work.

I missed this.  I thought the paw problem was taken care of.  Is Ebonie back home & how is she?

She's home and doing much better...the fungus came back and one of her claws grew into the pad.  With my new job, I wasn't paying as much attention as I should've and had to take her in to get it clipped.  My bad. :-[ They trimmed all her claws and cleaned them up, which will make it a lot easier to use the ointment.
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #195 on: January 14, 2011, 11:49:43 PM »

CRAP!  I went home to pick up my cat to take her to the vet (her claw issue, again) and I forgot to set my DVR.  I was so grateful that I was able to get her into the cat carrier without having to get her out from under the bed that I just totally forgot about it. :P Now, I'll have to go home before I go to the theater.  I'm just glad that I live so close to where I work.

So how is the cat?

Better...much better. :)

George

« Reply #196 on: January 14, 2011, 11:50:07 PM »

It wasn't too bad.  It's a Nissan guaranteed for what seems like forever.

Nice.  I really like the look of it.

George

« Reply #197 on: January 15, 2011, 12:27:10 AM »

Well, I need to go to bed.  I'm going to Ikea with my sister and niece, and I have to be at their house by 8:00 a.m. :P That's too darned early, but I love the Swedish meatballs that they sell in the deli, so I'll get up early. ;)

George

« Reply #198 on: January 15, 2011, 12:27:23 AM »

But, before I go...

George

« Reply #199 on: January 15, 2011, 12:27:33 AM »

...since we're so close...

George

« Reply #200 on: January 15, 2011, 12:27:52 AM »

GRATUITOUS POST #200!

:D
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Up