Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Down

Author Topic: RESTORING ORDER  (Read 13295 times)

John G.

• Dance, if it makes you happy.
Re: RESTORING ORDER
« Reply #210 on: February 21, 2011, 08:21:01 PM »

DR John G:  I hope this makes you feel a little better:

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=10150096760764270

J.B., the bird, and I both enjoyed that.
“Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world.”
― Voltaire

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #211 on: February 21, 2011, 08:21:02 PM »

Page Eight
“One thing’s universal,
Life’s no dress rehearsal….”

John G.

« Reply #212 on: February 21, 2011, 08:21:31 PM »

I am surprised that A.lice Ripley is starring in the Seattle production of NEXT TO NORMAL.  Maybe this isn't a national tour.  Since the show started in this area, maybe it is a special Northwet production.
She is starring in the national tour.
“Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world.”
― Voltaire

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #213 on: February 21, 2011, 08:22:23 PM »

G'niight!
“One thing’s universal,

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #214 on: February 21, 2011, 08:22:57 PM »

I am surprised that A.lice Ripley is starring in the Seattle production of NEXT TO NORMAL.  Maybe this isn't a national tour.  Since the show started in this area, maybe it is a special Northwet production.
She is starring in the national tour.

Okay.
“One thing’s universal,

Cillaliz

« Reply #215 on: February 21, 2011, 08:26:27 PM »

JRand - Health vibes to your father

Cillaliz

« Reply #216 on: February 21, 2011, 08:26:36 PM »

Vibes to any who need or want them.

John G.

« Reply #217 on: February 21, 2011, 08:52:51 PM »

Good night, all.
― Voltaire

Sam

• " The best things in life are free "
« Reply #218 on: February 21, 2011, 09:45:51 PM »

Happy Birthday Matthew.  ;)
"Shoot for the moon.  Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars..."  (Unknown)

Sam

« Reply #219 on: February 21, 2011, 09:46:09 PM »

cd ordered. ;D
"Shoot for the moon.  Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars..."  (Unknown)

Sam

« Reply #220 on: February 21, 2011, 09:46:55 PM »

Night. Sweet dreams.

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #221 on: February 21, 2011, 10:43:33 PM »

I found this week that my DVR, on it's own, decided to stop recording some of my shows...SOUTHLAND, DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES, RULES OF ENGAGEMENT, and a couple of others. I had to reprogram the machine to record them all. Don't know why this happened, but it is not the first time.

I didn't notice at first, I just figured each show was doing reruns...but after several weeks I decided to check, and oh my gosh, I was missing new episodes!

Kind of sounds like my DVR...sometimes it just doesn't record individual episodes of shows, but fortunately it hasn't deleted any series recording. :P

Tonight, I had three shows set to record..."Chuck" at 8:00 pm, and "Castle" and "Harry's Law," both at 10:00.  Well, "Chuck" had recorded and when I got home, "Harry's Law" was recording, but "Castle" wasn't!  Dammit!  I only missed the first 10 minutes or so of "Castle," so that's what I'm watching now.
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #222 on: February 21, 2011, 10:51:23 PM »

I don't know what any of those shows are - shows you how in touch I am.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #223 on: February 21, 2011, 11:20:37 PM »

JRand, the aspirin can cause the nosebleed, I believe. At the very least, it makes it very difficult to clot.

you are right about that. Hemophilia runs in my dad's family and aspirin and aceteminiphen are two drugs that can cause serious issues with hemophiliacs
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
Noodles Grow... Meat Shrinks... Oh the beauty of cooking!
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #224 on: February 21, 2011, 11:20:43 PM »

I brought a program from "Parallel Lives" (co-written by Kathy Najimy) that I saw the night before and the booklet for the London cast recording of Sister Act to see if I could have them sent backstage for her autograph.  I didn't get to meet her (nor did I expect to) and I also didn't get her autograph.  She didn't sign any and she didn't come out to the lobby after the show.  Our house manager did ask Kathy's manager and he said that if they take my stuff with them, she'll sign them later and send them back to me.  I thought...why not?  So, unless something goes horribly wrong, I'll eventually get my stuff back with Kathy's autograph.

George, isn't she in Seattle for the next two nights?

Two nights, yes, but not until later in the week.

What I meant was that it is pretty likely that she will sign and return your items right away, since she will still be so close.

I hope...but I'm not so much concerned about when I get them back, just as long as I get them back at all.
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

MBarnum

« Reply #225 on: February 21, 2011, 11:45:20 PM »

TOD:

I have no favorite Norman Jewison or Cher anything.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2011, 11:51:59 PM by MBarnum »

MBarnum

« Reply #226 on: February 21, 2011, 11:51:20 PM »

Back around 1985 I had a HUGE crush on a guy named Don. I think I was about 22 and he was and older man of 25, at that time.

We only knew each other for a short time as he soon moved to Portland and then on up to Washington. I have fond memories of us creating Halloween costumes together at his apartment and hanging out together at the bar with my other buddies.

Well, I found him on Facebook recently and now we are Facebook friends.

Of course he has no recollection of me whatsoever, but hey, it is nice to know he is still around. LOL!

Edisaurus

• "It was 20 years ago, today..."
« Reply #227 on: February 22, 2011, 12:06:00 AM »

VIBES FOR THE FATHER OF DR JRAND!
VIBES OF PATIENCE FOR DR JRAND!

~~~DITTO AND DITTO!!~~~

And TRITTO!
Sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. --Lewis Carroll

Edisaurus

« Reply #228 on: February 22, 2011, 12:14:15 AM »

Even though he knew better I had to remind Keith not to stop at the mailbox today.

I forgot it wasn't a mail day. I put a condolence card in the mail for a friend in the Netherlands whose brave 11 year old daughter finally succumbed to a brain tumor she's had for most of her life. He is a member of a yahoo group (Randy N.) I belonged to back before his daughter was even born, so the members have been with her through her many years of surgeries and struggles, and she was part of our virtual family. Even though we never actually met, friends of mine have met him over there, and there has been a great outpouring of love and sympathy. I haven't been a part of this group for years but the friendships formed have remained. One of the intangible rewards of social networking...
Sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. --Lewis Carroll

Edisaurus

« Reply #229 on: February 22, 2011, 12:14:55 AM »

And the word of the day is: MALINGER!

Abd The Song of The Day Is:  LAZY BONES

Johnny and Hoagy...ahhhh...
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Up