Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8   Go Down

Author Topic: BRILLIANTLY ILLUMINATING  (Read 16772 times)

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
Re: BRILLIANTLY ILLUMINATING
« Reply #60 on: March 04, 2011, 11:51:39 AM »

PAGE THREE DANCE!!
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #61 on: March 04, 2011, 12:59:18 PM »

Hello, everybody! I have returned from a good day at City Center Encores! with Joshie, who loved his birthday gift, and the mighty Rob Berman. conductor extraordinaire. We all had a slice of Joshie's birthday cake, which was a lemon cake with butter cream frosting and beautful colored frsting swirls from a pastry tube, Joshie's brother Jeremy baked it for him yesterday and it was quiye yummilicious.

After we finished up today's work, I went down to the WHERE'S CHARLEY? rehearsal on 3 to see my beloved Rebecca Luker, who introduced me to a friend of my friend Curtis, Lauren Worsham, who's playing Amy. I spoke to the truly strange Howard McGillin who's always friendly when I'm with someone he knows but looks at me with horror whenever I address him on my own as if he's wondering why I'm not down at the dump shooting rats.

After that I stopped at the bank and cashed in some of my IRA to pay off my 2010 taxes next week.
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats" - Albert Schweitzer

Jane

• Have a REALLY nice day!
« Reply #62 on: March 04, 2011, 01:43:29 PM »

From Vixmon:
wonder if the parody police are going to come after me now
;D

Jane

« Reply #63 on: March 04, 2011, 01:58:55 PM »

On Wednesday, we took my son and his g.f. down to San Antonio to visit The Alamo and the Riverwalk.

Yesterday, we went to the LBJ Library here in Austin, then drove out to the Hill Country to try the barbecue at Salt Lick.

Having fun....

:D

Jane

« Reply #64 on: March 04, 2011, 01:59:40 PM »

As I mentioned here a week or so ago, Roger Corman is shipping me a box of CHEYENNE WARRIOR DVDs to sell at the upcoming Festival of the West in Scottsdale, AZ.

That's the movie I wrote that stars Kelly Preston, Dan Haggerty, Bo Hopkins and Pato Hoffmann.

If anybody is interested in buying a copy, please contact me.

I have it on my NetFlix queue so I expect they plan on getting it some day.

Jane

« Reply #65 on: March 04, 2011, 02:01:17 PM »

Here's my fabulous cardiologist explaining the test I'm having a week from Monday.

Wow, DR Ginny, your cardiologist appears to be a child prodigy....or else, I am just getting old.

He looks younger than DS Bryan.

Jane

« Reply #66 on: March 04, 2011, 02:18:32 PM »

DR Ginny, glad to catch up and read that your shoulder pain was not heart related and that you passed your stress test with flying colors!  (just to let you know, I made my own false alarm emergency room trip about a year and a half after my heart attack.  I think it's part of the "To Do" list.)

Thanks, DR Dan (the Man)!  All I could think of when we went to the ER was that I didn't want to become what DS Rob's paramedic colleagues call a "frequent flyer."

And I'm sure he would rather you be a "frequent flyer" then one of those people that should of called and didn't.

Jane

« Reply #67 on: March 04, 2011, 02:24:30 PM »

Hello, everybody! I have returned from a good day at City Center Encores! with Joshie, who loved his birthday gift, and the mighty Rob Berman. conductor extraordinaire. We all had a slice of Joshie's birthday cake, which was a lemon cake with butter cream frosting and beautful colored frsting swirls from a pastry tube, Joshie's brother Jeremy baked it for him yesterday and it was quiye yummilicious.

After that I stopped at the bank and cashed in some of my IRA to pay off my 2010 taxes next week.

The cake sounds yummy.

Are you paying your taxes before they are due?

MEGA MONEY, JOB, AND SELL THE PROPERTY VIBES!!!!

Laura

« Reply #68 on: March 04, 2011, 02:25:45 PM »

hI spoke to the truly strange Howard McGillin who's always friendly when I'm with someone he knows but looks at me with horror whenever I address him on my own as if he's wondering why I'm not down at the dump shooting rats.

I'm sorry, but I had to laugh at this.
"That's a lotta hamsters."

Jane

« Reply #69 on: March 04, 2011, 02:30:18 PM »

Adriana Patti

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #70 on: March 04, 2011, 03:09:58 PM »

hI spoke to the truly strange Howard McGillin who's always friendly when I'm with someone he knows but looks at me with horror whenever I address him on my own as if he's wondering why I'm not down at the dump shooting rats.

I'm sorry, but I had to laugh at this.

That was my goal. It was either "at the dump shooting rats" or "fresh off my coal barge."

Howard's a handsome man and I love his voice, but I'm not sure I like him much personally.
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats" - Albert Schweitzer

Cillaliz

« Reply #71 on: March 04, 2011, 03:11:30 PM »

Maybe he has been invited to the Harry and Kate wedding!

Harry stole his brother's bride?

Cillaliz

« Reply #72 on: March 04, 2011, 03:12:11 PM »

Did she change princes? I thought it was William.

I knew someone would have already caught that

Jane

« Reply #73 on: March 04, 2011, 03:17:23 PM »

Today was a beautiful day for a nice long hike.  Sherlock met up with lots of dogs which was fun for him.  I of course hugged the trees while he played.

Cillaliz

« Reply #74 on: March 04, 2011, 03:18:00 PM »

San Diego Out!   Memphis In!!  I'll save almost $1500 going to the seminar in Memphis vs the seminar in San Diego. And it's at a marriott so I can build up even more points to use on a New York vacation.  The seminar itself looks similar and I'll be much more comfortable with 400 people vs 3000 people. PLUS it's during Memphis in May and includes a ticket to the World Barbeque contest.  Fun!

Laura

« Reply #75 on: March 04, 2011, 03:18:25 PM »

Remember several years ago when all the talk about The Wedding was Liza and .... umm, somebody?
"That's a lotta hamsters."

Michael

« Reply #76 on: March 04, 2011, 03:21:41 PM »

I remember my ask BK question from yesterday.

Did you have access to Harold Rome's recording of Gone With the Wind? If memory serves me there were additional material not found on cast recording.
Never stop dreaming.

Cillaliz

« Reply #77 on: March 04, 2011, 03:22:13 PM »

I sent in my registration.  I'm waiting for the confirmation that they got it before I make the plane reservation.   Hotel room in Memphis booked, hotel room in San Diego cancelled.  Letter written to cancel registration for San Diego.   This feels right.  I never booked the flight to San Diego....it just didn't feel right

Cillaliz

« Reply #78 on: March 04, 2011, 03:24:38 PM »

Today I found out the state ran out of money for court appointed attorneys so they aren't paying claims either.  My state claims are minimal, so that's no biggie to me, but I saw an email from a woman who is going to be financially devastated if she doesn't get some of her claims paid soon.   I am so thankful that I was inspired to get into immigration where I get paid by my clients and that although things are tight, I'm getting by without the pain others are experiencing. 

Cillaliz

« Reply #79 on: March 04, 2011, 03:25:47 PM »

Ok, time to go home, maybe order a pizza and get ready for the big game!  GO MIDGETTES~!  and if some one is offended by our mascot...get over it.

Jane

« Reply #80 on: March 04, 2011, 03:35:21 PM »

San Diego Out!   Memphis In!!  I'll save almost $1500 going to the seminar in Memphis vs the seminar in San Diego. And it's at a marriott so I can build up even more points to use on a New York vacation.  The seminar itself looks similar and I'll be much more comfortable with 400 people vs 3000 people. PLUS it's during Memphis in May and includes a ticket to the World Barbeque contest.  Fun!

Sounds good all around!!

Jane

« Reply #81 on: March 04, 2011, 03:37:43 PM »

Today I found out the state ran out of money for court appointed attorneys so they aren't paying claims either.  My state claims are minimal, so that's no biggie to me, but I saw an email from a woman who is going to be financially devastated if she doesn't get some of her claims paid soon.   I am so thankful that I was inspired to get into immigration where I get paid by my clients and that although things are tight, I'm getting by without the pain others are experiencing. 

Scary when you think what might have happened.  It is sad the state can't pay their bills.

Jane

« Reply #82 on: March 04, 2011, 03:39:09 PM »

.... GO MIDGETTES~!  and if some one is offended by our mascot...get over it.

LOL The thought never entered by mind.

GO MIDGETTES!

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #83 on: March 04, 2011, 03:39:58 PM »

I guess I will stop being shocked that we are only on page three at 3:30 on the Left Coast.
“One thing’s universal,
Life’s no dress rehearsal….”

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #84 on: March 04, 2011, 03:40:15 PM »

I remember my ask BK question from yesterday.

Did you have access to Harold Rome's recording of Gone With the Wind? If memory serves me there were additional material not found on cast recording.

I suspect he had access to the 18 tracks of the British Columbia recording he licensed. I would guess that British Columbia cannot give him access to somethng they don't have on the recording they're licensing.

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #85 on: March 04, 2011, 03:41:05 PM »

Today I found out the state ran out of money for court appointed attorneys so they aren't paying claims either.  My state claims are minimal, so that's no biggie to me, but I saw an email from a woman who is going to be financially devastated if she doesn't get some of her claims paid soon.   I am so thankful that I was inspired to get into immigration where I get paid by my clients and that although things are tight, I'm getting by without the pain others are experiencing. 

You are very lucky. I am sorry to hear about your friend.

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #86 on: March 04, 2011, 03:45:52 PM »

Or maybe William has dumped Kate, and he wants to marry Jose.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2011, 03:55:24 PM by TCB »
“One thing’s universal,

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #87 on: March 04, 2011, 03:52:25 PM »

As I mentioned here a week or so ago, Roger Corman is shipping me a box of CHEYENNE WARRIOR DVDs to sell at the upcoming Festival of the West in Scottsdale, AZ.

That's the movie I wrote that stars Kelly Preston, Dan Haggerty, Bo Hopkins and Pato Hoffmann.

If anybody is interested in buying a copy, please contact me.

I must confess that I have never seen CHEYENNE WARRIOR, nor am I familiar with Pato Hoffmann.
“One thing’s universal,

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #88 on: March 04, 2011, 03:58:03 PM »

LOL, DR Ron Pulliam!  My shredder is right here next to my desk and I certainly should use it more often...

I was so proud of myself when I bought a very nice shredder.  I can still count on one hand the number of bags of shredding I have thown away.
“One thing’s universal,

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #89 on: March 04, 2011, 03:58:46 PM »

Just one more...
“One thing’s universal,
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8   Go Up