Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]   Go Down

Author Topic: INSERT SMILEY FACE HERE  (Read 13474 times)

Laura

Re: INSERT SMILEY FACE HERE
« Reply #240 on: March 19, 2011, 09:44:35 PM »

He appreciates all you did for him. That's very nice.
"That's a lotta hamsters."

JoseSPiano

• Who wants ice cream?
    • The View From A Piano Bench
« Reply #241 on: March 19, 2011, 09:47:20 PM »

Oh...

Speaking from very recent experience: a new POS system at a restaurant + a server who's never used said system + 75 pre-theater covers + broken and leaking coffee cups + the new POS system crapping out twice during the course of the evening = a very long and frustrating restaurant shift. 8.8 hours to be exact. Oy vey!
Make Your Own Luck.

JoseSPiano

• Who wants ice cream?
« Reply #242 on: March 19, 2011, 10:04:12 PM »

And this was posted on Twitter earlier this evening. I believe DR elmore will really appreciate this one:

"Spider-Man has hired Howard McGillin and Rebecca Luker to come out and sing "Lovelier Than Ever" whenever there's a technical delay."

:)
Make Your Own Luck.

JoseSPiano

• Who wants ice cream?
« Reply #243 on: March 19, 2011, 10:10:29 PM »

And speaking of sleep and ibuprofen... I shall catch up in the morning.

I hope everyone is doing well.

Goodnight.
Make Your Own Luck.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #244 on: March 19, 2011, 11:43:45 PM »

Back from the Gardenia.  The show went splendidly and The Singer did herself proud.  She nailed every laugh (I think some of them almost took her aback) and the songs worked like a dream as did the structure.  She let her nerves get the better of her a couple of times, but that's nitpicking and she just did a great job.  I was a very proud papa.  Lots of fun people - her family, Adryan Russ and Doug Haverty, Doug's daughter Hartley and her boyfriend, Shelly Markham, Andrea Marcovicci and her mother, Juliana Hansen - a perfect evening.

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #245 on: March 19, 2011, 11:52:29 PM »

MR BK is SO close to his new plateau!

I am sure DR GEORGE can get a screen capture.....I do not know how to do such a thing.

Here's another image of BK's 60000th Post:

;D
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #246 on: March 19, 2011, 11:53:06 PM »

Back from the Gardenia.  The show went splendidly and The Singer did herself proud.  She nailed every laugh (I think some of them almost took her aback) and the songs worked like a dream as did the structure.  She let her nerves get the better of her a couple of times, but that's nitpicking and she just did a great job.  I was a very proud papa.  Lots of fun people - her family, Adryan Russ and Doug Haverty, Doug's daughter Hartley and her boyfriend, Shelly Markham, Andrea Marcovicci and her mother, Juliana Hansen - a perfect evening.

Congrats to The Singer and to BK!!
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #247 on: March 19, 2011, 11:55:25 PM »

In other news...

The staff at City Bakery tweeted me earlier in the week to tell me that Maury, the owner, had something special for me. Well, I finally stopped in yesterday, and THIS is what he had for me. :)

Congrats to Jose!!

George

« Reply #248 on: March 19, 2011, 11:56:13 PM »

It was snowing while Sherlock and I hiked.  It is nice out now, cold but clear and sunny.  I hope it stays clear so we can see the Supermoon tonight.  It was rather big & bright last night.

It's very overcast, here in western Washington. :P

George

« Reply #249 on: March 19, 2011, 11:56:49 PM »

This evening I looked up into the sky, and this is what I saw:

That's so cool!  I've never had a camera that could take even halfway decent night-time pictures.

George

« Reply #250 on: March 20, 2011, 12:04:54 AM »

Did some errands and whatnot and thankfully the important envelope was there.  I had some matzo brei and a bagel to tide me over to dinner.  And I've been listening to the tracks to Carnival as they come up on the iDisk - it sounds very good - it's very different vocally from the Broadway version and while I'm used to Miss Alberghetti and Mr. Orbach, their counterparts, while different, are very good, and the band sounds excellent, too.

I love this show.  I can't wait!

George

« Reply #251 on: March 20, 2011, 12:37:40 AM »

Well, I'm real tired, so I'm heading to bed.

George

« Reply #252 on: March 20, 2011, 12:38:34 AM »

We have singing rehearsal tomorrow, so I should look at my music, again. ::)

;)

George

« Reply #253 on: March 20, 2011, 12:38:48 AM »

So goodnight.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]   Go Up