Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7   Go Down

Author Topic: RECORDING JASON  (Read 37801 times)

Cillaliz

Re: RECORDING JASON
« Reply #150 on: May 15, 2011, 08:23:29 PM »

I think what I'll do is start exercising every day.  that should get me on the right track

Cillaliz

« Reply #151 on: May 15, 2011, 08:24:31 PM »

Tomorrow will be a very busy day.  I have a big sentencing and a case in the morning I need to prep for. So I better get some sleep so I can get to the office early and get back in the swing of things.

Night

Jennifer

« Reply #152 on: May 15, 2011, 08:39:30 PM »

I am too hyped up after the finale of Survivor to go to sleep.

Also i am trying to wait for my Advil Cold and Sinus to set in. Not feeling too hot right now.

Jennifer

« Reply #153 on: May 15, 2011, 08:40:53 PM »

I was so exhausted at my niece's birthday party.

I woke up early and felt pretty good. I spent 2 hours prepping food for the party and still felt good.

I felt good at the beginning of the party. But then after a couple of hours i noticed that i was very fatigued and starting not too feel too great. But i did make it till 8pm.

Jennifer

« Reply #154 on: May 15, 2011, 08:42:00 PM »

I"m not sure if my niece liked her party. She spent most of it in the basement. She really doesn't like crowds of people. So i think it was overwhelming.

At least it did not rain. But it was very overcast and cool.

She seemed to like her Dora cake.

Jennifer

« Reply #155 on: May 15, 2011, 08:43:32 PM »

~~~~~HEALTHY BIRTHDAY VIBES TO DR JENNIFER AND DR JENNIFER'S NIECE~~~~~

Thanks i think my niece is feeling a lot better. She did not have a fever today.

I am feeling better than yesterday. But since 5pm i haven't been feeling that great. I have this stupid drip in my throat. Hopefully i won't have it all night. Although i'm pretty sure i will be sleeping sitting up again. :(

Jennifer

« Reply #156 on: May 15, 2011, 08:47:48 PM »

Is it weird to come back from a party starving?

I was so hungry.

Plus I must be the only person who is so hungry when I am sick. Usually I have no appetite.

JoseSPiano

• Who wants ice cream?
    • The View From A Piano Bench
« Reply #157 on: May 15, 2011, 08:55:32 PM »

Good Evening!

Ice Cream. Lots and lots of ice cream.
Make Your Own Luck.

JoseSPiano

• Who wants ice cream?
« Reply #158 on: May 15, 2011, 08:57:12 PM »

Is it weird to come back from a party starving?

I was so hungry.

Plus I must be the only person who is so hungry when I am sick. Usually I have no appetite.

That's not unusual, especially if you spent most of the part prepping the food, serving the food and then cleaning up after everyone ate. You probably did not eat as much as you think or though you would.

And being hungry when you're sick is a good thing. Just means your body needs good stuff in it to get the bad stuff out of it.
Make Your Own Luck.

JoseSPiano

• Who wants ice cream?
« Reply #159 on: May 15, 2011, 08:58:55 PM »

I think what I'll do is start exercising every day.  that should get me on the right track

I'm also getting geared up to drop a true 10 pounds by mid-July. I really want to buy a nice suit for my brother's wedding in August. Thankfully, 10 pounds over 8-10 weeks is a very easily achievable goal. At least I hope it is. ;)
Make Your Own Luck.

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #160 on: May 15, 2011, 09:04:05 PM »

The two-hour season finale of "Desperate Housewives" is starting. :D
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #161 on: May 15, 2011, 09:04:14 PM »

Just had to share.
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

John G.

• Dance, if it makes you happy.
« Reply #162 on: May 15, 2011, 09:21:04 PM »

I didn't get my work done, but I got most of it done.

And that's it for me.

Night, all.
“Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world.”
― Voltaire

JoseSPiano

• Who wants ice cream?
« Reply #163 on: May 15, 2011, 09:50:33 PM »

In other news...

I ended up going to my friend's orchestra concert. It was a good concert, with some (surprisingly) good playing by what is essentially a pick-up orchestra. A Telemann Trumpet Concert, Handel's "Water Music" and Beethoven's Fifth Symphony. -All truly beautifully played and intelligently conducted/interpreted.

Alas...
Make Your Own Luck.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #164 on: May 15, 2011, 09:51:02 PM »

I've watched a motion picture, I've written the liner notes and sent them off, and I'm just relaxing now, having just done the Jacuzzi for fifteen minutes.

JoseSPiano

• Who wants ice cream?
« Reply #165 on: May 15, 2011, 10:04:13 PM »

I was sitting in the fifth row of the balcony. There was a family of four sitting in the front row of the balcony. The youngest member of their family - a college-age "girl" - was reading her Blackberry all throughout the first selection. After the number, I went up to her, and asked her to either turn it off or at least make an effort to hide the glare. "You're being quite disrespectful of my friends on stage who are playing right now." -Oh... I'm sorry...

Well...

The Handel started, and she still had her Blackberry on. I then went up to her, and placed a copy of the program on top of her Blackberry's screen. She just looked at me, made the "crazy" sign to her parents, and continued to read her email and text her friends. She did, however, stop for a bit.

Well...

At intermission, I thanked her for turning off her Blackberry. -Well, I didn't do it for you. I did it because I fell asleep..

"Well, if you don't want to be here, then just go home.'

Then her parents spoke up. She can anything she wants. Leave her alone.

"Do you know anyone on stage right now?" -Yes, we do.. "Well, do you want to tell them that you spent the whole first half of the concert either texting away or falling asleep." Leave us alone. If you don't want to see her phone, just move your seat. "She obviously doesn't want to be here, so why make her stay?"

That's when their son - the girl's brother(!) - came up to the balcony to say, Hi. He was the second trumpet player. They made their chit-chat. I just sat back in my seat...

The second half starts up. The bitch takes out her phone again. However, I did notice that she put it under her coat this time to hide the glare. I also noticed - like I did in the first half - that her parents were looking at her each time she pulled her phone out. It was even annoying them... and they made no effort to stop her.

Of course, as soon at the final downbeat of the Beethoven sounded, she bolted.

-I really should have said Hi to the trumpet player. ;)
« Last Edit: May 15, 2011, 10:05:58 PM by JoseSPiano »
Make Your Own Luck.

JoseSPiano

• Who wants ice cream?
« Reply #166 on: May 15, 2011, 10:06:49 PM »

I've watched a motion picture, I've written the liner notes and sent them off, and I'm just relaxing now, having just done the Jacuzzi for fifteen minutes.

Oohhh... A Jacuzzi would be soooo nice right now....
Make Your Own Luck.

JoseSPiano

• Who wants ice cream?
« Reply #167 on: May 15, 2011, 10:08:45 PM »

Then after the concert, I walked down to the East Village for a cortado at Abraço, plus a snack of "burnt end and potatoes" at Porchetta. Then it was off to Elmhurst to meet up with some friends for a Thai dinner/feast at Chao Thai. Then it was off to Eddie's Sweet Shop for Hot Fudge Sundaes, Banana Splits and Milkshakes.

A truly full culinary evening.

:)
Make Your Own Luck.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #168 on: May 15, 2011, 10:09:52 PM »

The most typical and disgusting part of the post above is the parents saying "She can do anything she wants."  And there you have everything that is wrong with today's parents and why the kids of such parents are such entitled JERKS.  If I was her parent I would simply ask her to shut it off - if she didn't, she would no longer have the Blackberry.  But my child wouldn't do something like that because that's not how she would be raised.  It's a good thing I wasn't there.

JoseSPiano

• Who wants ice cream?
« Reply #169 on: May 15, 2011, 10:19:41 PM »

The most typical and disgusting part of the post above is the parents saying "She can do anything she wants."  And there you have everything that is wrong with today's parents and why the kids of such parents are such entitled JERKS.  If I was her parent I would simply ask her to shut it off - if she didn't, she would no longer have the Blackberry.  But my child wouldn't do something like that because that's not how she would be raised.  It's a good thing I wasn't there.

Of course, what I truly wanted to do was to sit right next the mother, turn up the brightness on my iPhone and just hold it in her face the whole second half.

But, seriously, I got so upset that I was shaking. Deliberate rudeness is the one thing that truly gets me going. She may have called me "crazy", but at least I wasn't an inconsiderate c***.
Make Your Own Luck.

JoseSPiano

• Who wants ice cream?
« Reply #170 on: May 15, 2011, 10:20:22 PM »

I bought my ticket to Hawaii for a month from now.

Aloha... Oooohhhh!!!...

:)
Make Your Own Luck.

JoseSPiano

• Who wants ice cream?
« Reply #171 on: May 15, 2011, 10:23:36 PM »

Here's another Facebook frustration (and I know what dear reader Sam means - someone we both know showed up on my "friends you might know" list - I don't know why or how that works - and I made the mistake of clicking on it and wanted to vomit on the ground) - when doing an event, if you have a group, which I do for the Gardenia shows, there's always been a "select all" button - either they've moved it and I can't find it, because I had to select by hand which is very time consuming and a pain in the ASS.  If anyone knows where the select all button has gone, please let me know.

I believe you just select "Share", and it will automatically "Share" it with everyone in the group. I think. ???
Make Your Own Luck.

JoseSPiano

• Who wants ice cream?
« Reply #172 on: May 15, 2011, 10:33:59 PM »

Here's another Facebook frustration (and I know what dear reader Sam means - someone we both know showed up on my "friends you might know" list - I don't know why or how that works - and I made the mistake of clicking on it and wanted to vomit on the ground) - when doing an event, if you have a group, which I do for the Gardenia shows, there's always been a "select all" button - either they've moved it and I can't find it, because I had to select by hand which is very time consuming and a pain in the ASS.  If anyone knows where the select all button has gone, please let me know.

I've known quite a few people who see their exes and such in the "Friends You Might Know" box.
Make Your Own Luck.

JoseSPiano

• Who wants ice cream?
« Reply #173 on: May 15, 2011, 10:34:29 PM »

OK...

It's late. I need sleep. And tomorrow will be a long day for me.

Goodnight.
Make Your Own Luck.

George

« Reply #174 on: May 16, 2011, 12:08:24 AM »

Well, I just watched "Cash Cab."  I only discovered it a few months ago (and I really like it), but they're not making any new episodes.

George

« Reply #175 on: May 16, 2011, 12:09:49 AM »

I got a Facebook friend request from someone who shares 14 FB friends with me.  I can't think of who it could be.  I hate it when that happens.  I don't know if I really know her or if she's just friending me to have FB friends.

George

« Reply #176 on: May 16, 2011, 12:11:27 AM »

I sent a message to one of our mutual friends...we'll see if I get a response.

George

« Reply #177 on: May 16, 2011, 12:12:08 AM »

I literally just got a response.  It turns out that I do know the woman...she worked backstage on Cannibal!  I just never really knew her name. ::)

;)

George

« Reply #178 on: May 16, 2011, 12:12:59 AM »

She's a very nice person...I do remember that.

George

« Reply #179 on: May 16, 2011, 12:13:10 AM »

And since we're finally so close...
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7   Go Up