Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Down

Author Topic: FRUITFUL  (Read 42474 times)

John G.

• Dance, if it makes you happy.
Re: FRUITFUL
« Reply #210 on: October 25, 2011, 08:34:20 PM »

Page eight!
“Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world.”
― Voltaire

John G.

« Reply #211 on: October 25, 2011, 08:34:53 PM »

Laura, these beauties also have bacon and raisins in them. In short, nasty, nasty, nasty. Did I mention nasty.
“Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world.”
― Voltaire

Laura

« Reply #212 on: October 25, 2011, 08:46:39 PM »

Hmmm. Maybe not.

But then again, I could hand them out to the teenagers who are too old to trick or treat.
"That's a lotta hamsters."

John G.

« Reply #213 on: October 25, 2011, 09:05:36 PM »

I like your thinking.
― Voltaire

John G.

« Reply #214 on: October 25, 2011, 09:05:45 PM »

Night, all.
― Voltaire

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #215 on: October 25, 2011, 10:23:31 PM »

Finished with all manner of things.  I don't know where the day went.  I got quite a bit further in the commentary writing, so that's good.  We had our first rehearsal - rough as always, but how wonderful to hear these great singers singing my songs.  Guy Haines even showed up to rehearse.  My voice is a little ragged right now and I have to be very careful.  Part of the problem stems from my many visits to Jerry's Deli in the last couple of days - I'm not sure why they would do it but it's been about forty degrees in there - just freezing and I think it finally got to me today when I was having my sandwich and onion rings.  So, I must be very careful and either wear a jacket or stay away for a bit.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #216 on: October 25, 2011, 10:24:21 PM »

Melody brought me her home made brownies, of which I had two small squares - really yummilicious.  She loves her monologue and she's doing really well on her songs for this Gardenia show, which, believe me, are not easy.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #217 on: October 25, 2011, 10:25:32 PM »

Shannon has three of my favorite me songs and she's going to do them wonderfully.  Likewise Kevin Symons.  And Alet is doing three songs that she's done in shows of mine, so they're all great.  There's a surprising amount of naughty stuff in this show, but it's all in good fun.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #218 on: October 25, 2011, 10:32:21 PM »

I have had an awful headache for most of the day and evening.  I took the last of the Excedrin I had so hopefully that will help.  I watched all the extras on The Conversation.  And now I'm just zoning out.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #219 on: October 25, 2011, 10:33:43 PM »

Robert Harris has been trying to get the HTF reviewer to be less obtuse, and he did make a couple of changes, which, in one case, actually sounds even worse, even though he really means the opposite of what he wrote.  I think Mr. Harris will either ultimately post in that thread, or try to get me reinstated there so I can.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Up