Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Down

Author Topic: CONTENT/CONTENT  (Read 40019 times)

JMK

• G-d made stars galore.--ZMK, modern prophet
    • All About Jeff:  The Musical
Re: CONTENT/CONTENT
« Reply #180 on: October 29, 2011, 09:31:16 PM »

We're back from a fun house party held to fund Gabe's high school foundation.  It was held at the parents of two girls attending Gabe's school, and it turns out the husband is Portland's Police Chief!  I joked with Betsy that his daughters are NEVER going to have boyfriends hit on them.  :)
Would you like to take a picture of my lipoma for posterity?

"It is a tale of conflicting loyalties, megalomania, love, hate and a number of other issues I can't remember."

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #181 on: October 30, 2011, 01:05:49 AM »

Finally back after a very long Hairspray - I was starving so I stopped at Jerry's and had a cup of chicken soup and a chopped salad.

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #182 on: October 30, 2011, 02:03:54 AM »

Larry, my sister's boyfriend, brought over his laptop and I'm now recording the PBS showing of the filmed "Rigoletto a Mantova" with Placido Domingo, where they performed it at the specific places that are referenced in the opera. 

How is it? I'd like to see it.

I like it.  I read some reviews on-line about the broadcast and I found more that are favorable than not.  I just really like the idea of them singing live and you can tell that they're not lip-syncing.  I recorded it to his laptop so that he can make a Blu-ray disc. 

Larry, you had mentioned that you wanted to see it when I first recorded it from PBS and I asked Larry if he would make two copies.  He said that it's no problem.  The only problem is that he has several projects ahead of this, but he'll have the show recorded on his laptop and now I'll be able to delete it from my DVR...unless you just want a regular (non-hi-def) DVD.  I could do that, myself.  Just let me know. :D
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Up