Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down

Author Topic: HEAVEN AND HELL  (Read 9781 times)

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
Re: HEAVEN AND HELL
« Reply #150 on: November 17, 2011, 12:11:28 AM »

PAGE SIX DANCE!!
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #151 on: November 17, 2011, 12:24:43 AM »

BK:  Your run-in with the dog owner was shocking and appalling.  Is that the first time you've had problems with people claiming rights on album artwork?

I think I can answer that question (sort of) in a roundabout way.

One of the last albums Bruce was working on before he left that other label and did not have time to complete was Believe: The Songs of the Sherman Brothers. He did not receive his producer credit but "conceived by" if memory serves me. The cd was badly mixed leaving out one of the orchestra passes

The image of the final version is below. Originally in place of the photo of The Sherman Brothers were images from Disney films. I believe that that version was being promoted (The CD hadn't been released). They did not get permission from the Disney company to use the photos and Disney threatened to take legal action and the cover was changed.

At some point, the original version of the cover with the Disney pictures was posted on the website for BK's previous label and I downloaded it.  I even printed it out and put it with the CD.  I think I may still have that picture on my computer.  I'll have to check when I get home.  It'll be late because I'm going to a TAO board meeting tonight.

Well, I did a quick search on my computer and couldn't find it, so I must not have kept it...or, more than likely, it was on my OLD computer that crashed in 2004.  I lost EVERYTHING that was on it. :P

But I know I had it at one point...even a baby picture of our very own Guy Haines! :D
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #152 on: November 17, 2011, 12:27:21 AM »

However, here's a small version of it that someone posted on-line:

;D
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up