Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down

Author Topic: WARM AND COZY  (Read 13574 times)

Jennifer

Re: WARM AND COZY
« Reply #150 on: November 25, 2011, 08:07:13 PM »

Vibes for DR Cillaliz's parents and for Phoebe the cat! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jennifer

« Reply #151 on: November 25, 2011, 08:08:09 PM »

Vibes for DR Jose's back. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jennifer

« Reply #152 on: November 25, 2011, 08:09:01 PM »

Add me to the list of those who need to exercise.

In the summer i am great. I can exercise 6 days a week. But i hate exercising in the winter. Especially when i am not 100%.

It is too cold to bike. And i don' tfeel 100% to swim. But i have not done anything in over a week. I need exercise!

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #153 on: November 25, 2011, 08:14:36 PM »

I've been in Maigret land all day and night.  Very enjoyable.  I've dozed off about six times - I think that's good and it's really all I want to do tomorrow, too, until I go see the play.

Ron Pulliam

• The 1st HHW God!
« Reply #154 on: November 25, 2011, 08:44:01 PM »

Ron, when do you leave for your mother's house?

I fly out Dec. 13th.

Measure your life by moments that take your breath away, not by the breaths you take in a moment.

Ron Pulliam

• The 1st HHW God!
« Reply #155 on: November 25, 2011, 08:54:10 PM »

******Anti-twinge in his back vibes for DR Jose******

« Last Edit: November 25, 2011, 09:00:57 PM by Ron Pulliam »
Measure your life by moments that take your breath away, not by the breaths you take in a moment.

JoseSPiano

• Who wants ice cream?
    • The View From A Piano Bench
« Reply #156 on: November 25, 2011, 09:27:31 PM »

And...

I'm back from my aunt's house. It was a very low-key visit. Basically, my brother checks in on her and her husband from time to time. This time I joined him. We ended up watching some Filipino TV series that seems to have been based on "Little Orphan Annie", but this one had three orphans - two girls and one boy - on the run after escaping from the orphanage run by the "Miss Hannigan"-type.
Make Your Own Luck.

JMK

• G-d made stars galore.--ZMK, modern prophet
    • All About Jeff:  The Musical
« Reply #157 on: November 25, 2011, 09:52:03 PM »

We watched SUPER 8 and enjoyed it.
Would you like to take a picture of my lipoma for posterity?

"It is a tale of conflicting loyalties, megalomania, love, hate and a number of other issues I can't remember."

JoseSPiano

• Who wants ice cream?
« Reply #158 on: November 25, 2011, 09:53:23 PM »

******Anti-twinge in his back vibes for DR Jose******

Thank You, DR Ron Pulliam.

Any chance we'll be able to get together vis-á-vis when I'm in San Francisco a week and a half from now (December 6-8)?
Make Your Own Luck.

JoseSPiano

• Who wants ice cream?
« Reply #159 on: November 25, 2011, 10:23:38 PM »

And...

I believe I'm going to watch some TV, and then head to bed.

Goodnight.
Make Your Own Luck.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #160 on: November 25, 2011, 10:47:42 PM »

Finished watching four (maybe five, can't remember) Maigret movies.  Superb viewing.  Am now listening to a CD of Laurent Petitgirard's music from the show - fantastic.

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #161 on: November 25, 2011, 11:44:27 PM »

Good morning. Guess I've been a little E and T.   I arrived at my parents on Wednesday morning and discovered that Phoebe the cat is much sicker than they led me to believe.  They said it was just her eye that had a problem, but her balance was clearly off, she was falling down a lot when she tried to walk, her face was swollen, and her eye shut, but when I lifted the lid you could see her eye is fine.

I don't think she was getting all her antibiotics on time.. Anyway, I told them we had to take her to the vet since the antibiotics clearly weren't working.  We were able to get in right away (small towns are good for that) and it looks like things may be a lot worse for poor Phoebe than an infection.   In fact she doesn't have a temperature and has an appetite, so it probably isn't an infection.  To make a long story short, she either has a really bad abcess or a tumor right behind her right eye.  It's right where her ear canal and balance center are and where 12 different nerves come it.  She's on some other medication until Monday, and if that doesn't work he'll do an x-ray to see how much the bone structure is impacted.   

It doesn't look good for poor old Phoebe.  She's tiny, skin and bones.   I feel so sorry for her.  Vibes would really be appreciated

~~~Vibes for Phoebe the Cat!!~~~
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #162 on: November 25, 2011, 11:45:43 PM »

Nothing much else to report.  Mom and dad are both having memory problems.  Lots and lots of repeating.  Dad has a really bad back right now and has to go in for what mom calls "A shot with a really big long needle" on Monday,   I'm wondering if it's the same thing TCB got.

~~~Vibes for Cillaliz's Parents!!~~~
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #163 on: November 25, 2011, 11:51:04 PM »

Has this been discussed here - that Ethel Merman, Stephen Sondheim and Jule Styne combined to do a campaign song for John Lindsay for NYC mayor in 1965?

For real, no kidding:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3MPNqB63hA   

Well, if Jerry Herman can write "Hello, Lyndon!" :D

George

« Reply #164 on: November 25, 2011, 11:56:15 PM »

And...

If I may...

Could I ask for vibes for my lower back. Alas, I believe all the sitting down in rehearsals, sleeping in two different beds, and dealing with some very herky-jerky bus rides over the past few days has taken it's toll. My back it is a twingein'.

~~~Vibes for Jose's Back!!~~~

George

« Reply #165 on: November 26, 2011, 12:17:49 AM »

Stupidest DVD release of the year thus far which could have been great:  three of Hitchcock's early silents have been released by Screen Gems (who knew?), in actually pretty decent looking prints, but aye, here's the rub:  the stupid idiots have plastered a Screen Gems "bug" on the top right of the image FOR THE ENTIRE RUNNING TIME of all three films (no doubt because they're PD and they want to maintain "ownership" of their product).  It really makes me maaaaddd.

:o If I bought something that had that, I'd return it!  That's terrible! >:(

George

« Reply #166 on: November 26, 2011, 12:28:55 AM »

Today, the family went to my sister's house and had leftovers.  Then, we played a game of Planet Earth Monopoly (I came in 3rd of 5).  Then I came home.  That was my day. :)
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up