Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8   Go Down

Author Topic: ON MY WAY TO YOU  (Read 13127 times)

Danise

Re: ON MY WAY TO YOU
« Reply #30 on: March 10, 2012, 06:39:16 AM »

Wish I could have been in NYC this Sunday.  But I enjoyed the mini HHW meeting with our dear Elmore when I was there!
Touch Magic, Pass it on!

Danise

« Reply #31 on: March 10, 2012, 06:39:31 AM »

Hey, page 2 dance!
Touch Magic, Pass it on!

John G.

• Dance, if it makes you happy.
« Reply #32 on: March 10, 2012, 06:39:47 AM »

What is it about pets and glasses? My bird has never been able to stand or understand mine, so J.B. tries and tries to destroy them every chance he gets, which is usually when they are on my face.
“Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world.”
― Voltaire

John G.

« Reply #33 on: March 10, 2012, 06:40:00 AM »

Great cover, Elmore.
“Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world.”
― Voltaire

Dan (the Man)

• Classic Dan(theMan)
« Reply #34 on: March 10, 2012, 07:07:05 AM »

Travel vibes for BK ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
And the day came when the risk it took to remain tight in the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom.
-- Anaïs Nin

Dan (the Man)

• Classic Dan(theMan)
« Reply #35 on: March 10, 2012, 07:07:49 AM »

Destressing vibes for DR Elmore  ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
And the day came when the risk it took to remain tight in the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom.
-- Anaïs Nin

Dan (the Man)

• Classic Dan(theMan)
« Reply #36 on: March 10, 2012, 07:12:43 AM »

Still sick here.  Coughing, sneezing, aches, fever and, for a twist, bloatiness. I stayed home from work again yesterday and just laid around and slept.  Last night I decided to up my fluid intake which helped some but now my nose is runny and my eyes teary.

Ugh!
-- Anaïs Nin

Ginny

« Reply #37 on: March 10, 2012, 07:13:27 AM »

Feel better vibes for DR Dan (the Man)!
"Each of us lives with, and in and out of, contradiction.  Everything is salvageable.  There is nothing we cannot learn from."  --Sr. Mary Ellen Dougherty

Dan (the Man)

• Classic Dan(theMan)
« Reply #38 on: March 10, 2012, 07:16:48 AM »

Thanks, DR Ginny!
-- Anaïs Nin

Kerry

« Reply #39 on: March 10, 2012, 07:19:03 AM »

A very Bon Voyage to you!
I like boat races.

Danise

« Reply #40 on: March 10, 2012, 07:47:41 AM »

Still sick here.  Coughing, sneezing, aches, fever and, for a twist, bloatiness. I stayed home from work again yesterday and just laid around and slept.  Last night I decided to up my fluid intake which helped some but now my nose is runny and my eyes teary.

Ugh!
  Be well vibes to Dan (the Man)!!!
Touch Magic, Pass it on!

Druxy

• druxmanworks.com
« Reply #41 on: March 10, 2012, 08:07:04 AM »

Safe trip for BK.
You can dream…or you can do.

Matthew

• You there, why are you so late?
« Reply #42 on: March 10, 2012, 08:39:43 AM »

Safe trip vibes to our esteemed BK and DR Kevin

We lost the dog war last night as the 3 year old played "alpha" - got to the highest point in the room and stared down the 1 year old.  They proceeded to go at it, but I intervened quickly and was bitten twice in process.  I'm fine, but we took a few steps backwards in our process.  Yes, the testosterone has a few more weeks to leave the 3 year old's body (He was neutered 2 weeks ago), but they were getting along so well.  So, we are back to square one for a bit.

Danise

« Reply #43 on: March 10, 2012, 09:06:31 AM »

We lost the dog war last night as the 3 year old played "alpha" - got to the highest point in the room and stared down the 1 year old.  They proceeded to go at it, but I intervened quickly and was bitten twice in process.  I'm fine, but we took a few steps backwards in our process.  Yes, the testosterone has a few more weeks to leave the 3 year old's body (He was neutered 2 weeks ago), but they were getting along so well.  So, we are back to square one for a bit.
  So sorry to hear that, DR Matthew.  I've had the same problem with Toby and Sheena.  They have food issues.  What I don't understand is both dogs get the same food in the same type of dish.  Toby will leave his dish, go over to Sheena's dish and try to put his face into it with her eating there.  And she growls and then attacks him.  I can't blame Sheena--Toby's in her dish.  I've yelled at him, tried to keep him out of the room, etc but he just doesn't get it.

I've also learned that I have to pick up both food dishes when I leave (made an exception when I went to NY) or they (sometimes) get into it when I'm not home.   Funny thing is Toby doesn't seem to want to eat her food, he just seems to want to see what Sheena is doing. 

Dogs, can't live with them.  Can't live without them.  :)
Touch Magic, Pass it on!

Danise

« Reply #44 on: March 10, 2012, 09:14:25 AM »

Was wondering if anyone is watching that new show called Full Metal Jousting?  I'm enjoying it.  I love to go to Ren Fests.
Touch Magic, Pass it on!

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #45 on: March 10, 2012, 09:20:35 AM »

I am home from Toyland with little to report. It's still there. I don't know when we'll be summoned to help with the evacuation.
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats" - Albert Schweitzer

Jane

• Have a REALLY nice day!
« Reply #46 on: March 10, 2012, 09:39:20 AM »

DR Matthew I'm glad to hear the dogs are ok.  Vibes they will soon all be best of friends!!!

Jane

« Reply #47 on: March 10, 2012, 09:44:00 AM »

anti-stress, anti-anxiety anti-pressure , anti-stiff neck vibes for dear elmore

DITTO, DITTO, & DITTO!!!

Jane

« Reply #48 on: March 10, 2012, 09:44:45 AM »

We are taking  a train trip today, but out of Grand Central Station, which I have never been able to get used to.  I'm very much looking forward to getting to our destination, but Grand Central Station has never seemed as hospitable as Penn Station. 

I hope you are having a very enjoyable train trip!

Jane

« Reply #49 on: March 10, 2012, 09:45:55 AM »

FOR SALE  INQUISITIVE 8 MONTH OLD PUPPY

GOOD EATER

10¢ OBO

der Brucer

Funny while OH NO at the same time.

Jane

« Reply #50 on: March 10, 2012, 09:47:04 AM »

What is it about pets and glasses? My bird has never been able to stand or understand mine, so J.B. tries and tries to destroy them every chance he gets, which is usually when they are on my face.

I'm lucky I have never had a problem with pets & my glasses.

Jane

« Reply #51 on: March 10, 2012, 09:48:08 AM »

Darn!  I should delete my previous post.

Jane

« Reply #52 on: March 10, 2012, 09:49:14 AM »

So sorry to hear that, DR Matthew.  I've had the same problem with Toby and Sheena.  They have food issues.  What I don't understand is both dogs get the same food in the same type of dish.  Toby will leave his dish, go over to Sheena's dish and try to put his face into it with her eating there.  And she growls and then attacks him.  I can't blame Sheena--Toby's in her dish.  I've yelled at him, tried to keep him out of the room, etc but he just doesn't get it.

I've also learned that I have to pick up both food dishes when I leave (made an exception when I went to NY) or they (sometimes) get into it when I'm not home.   Funny thing is Toby doesn't seem to want to eat her food, he just seems to want to see what Sheena is doing. 

Dogs, can't live with them.  Can't live without them.  :)

DR Danise the meal issue has an easy solution, feed them in separate rooms with the doors closed.

John G.

« Reply #53 on: March 10, 2012, 09:59:20 AM »

Sorry to hear about the bites.

Dog peace vibes.
― Voltaire

Jennifer

« Reply #54 on: March 10, 2012, 11:02:31 AM »

Feel better vibes for Dan the Man~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Matthew

• You there, why are you so late?
« Reply #55 on: March 10, 2012, 11:07:25 AM »

Dogs are put together again today. So far so good.  Gotta watch that any of them don't put themselves in a "high" position to signify dominance.  It's going to happen, but we are trying to make sure it doesn't

Cillaliz

« Reply #56 on: March 10, 2012, 11:30:27 AM »

Yikes!  Sounds like a scene from THE BIRDS except with eye protection

Cillaliz

« Reply #57 on: March 10, 2012, 11:32:49 AM »

Travel Vibes to BK and Kevin H and FJL 

Cillaliz

« Reply #58 on: March 10, 2012, 11:32:57 AM »

NO stress vibes to DR Elmore

Cillaliz

« Reply #59 on: March 10, 2012, 11:33:27 AM »