Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Down

Author Topic: KRITZERLAND AT STERLING'S 20  (Read 40379 times)

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
Re: KRITZERLAND AT STERLING'S 20
« Reply #90 on: April 02, 2012, 04:23:30 PM »

Visitors have come and gone, lunch has been eaten (Hugo's - hadn't been in ages), and one little package has been picked up.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #91 on: April 02, 2012, 04:23:47 PM »

And page four has come to the fore.

Jennifer

« Reply #92 on: April 02, 2012, 04:25:56 PM »

Vibes for DR TCB for tomorrow. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jane

• Have a REALLY nice day!
« Reply #93 on: April 02, 2012, 04:26:47 PM »

I had routine blood work done today & the paperwork had my birth date wrong.  The error was obvious as I was not born in 2011.  The woman at the desk wouldn't tell me what the date on the paperwork said.  Probably because it made her look silly to have to call the doctor & verify.  I understand she had to call even if it added 15 minutes to my wait, it was her secrecy about the date that is a bit silly to me.  The lab tech mentioned the error to me.
It might not be obvious to someone who can't subtract. And I've dealt with many of those at cash registers lately. They're confused when on a $30.05 bill when you give them $40.05. They just can't figure that stuff out.

LOL, one year (as in 2011 to 2012, not to my birth year) should have been easy enough ;)

Jane

« Reply #94 on: April 02, 2012, 04:27:30 PM »

Thanks George For Posting The Picture

Yes, thank you George.

Jane

« Reply #95 on: April 02, 2012, 04:28:29 PM »

Monday morning greetings!  I had a much better night last night and slept until about 9 this morning.  I'm doing some puttering and will soon take my basement walk and get ready for my doctor's appointment.

Good.  I hope your appointment went well.

It went fine, DR Jane, thanks for asking.  This is not the doctor who manages my Coumadin, but he agrees that it may be the cause of my weekend nosebleeds.  Or, I might be experiencing some seasonal allergies.  Our family doctor, who DOES monitor my Coumadin, has asked that I be checked again next week and I'm going to make an appointment to see him if it still seems to be out of whack.

The doctor I saw today is a hematologist to whom I was referred after my heart attack.  My last appointment with him was just before we left for Europe, so I asked him a lot about preventing DVT on the long flights.  Today he wanted to hear all about our trip and if, as he predicted, we came back with fond memories of the train travel.  I told him we did. 

:)

Jane

« Reply #96 on: April 02, 2012, 04:29:32 PM »

This morning I saw my new cardiologist (I never knew I had one).  He looked at the EKG and the Ultra Sound that I had done in his office last week.  He said that he could find no evidence that I had ever had a heart attack.  He went thru everything he found in the ultrasound, and it was all positive.  He said it seemed like there might be a little extra fluid in the sac around the heart, but he will check that in two months.  Other than that, I am A-OK.  We now have a green light for surgery tomorrow.

YEAH FOR THE GREEN LIGHT!!!!!

Cillaliz

« Reply #97 on: April 02, 2012, 04:30:11 PM »

CONGRATS to ARNOLDMBROCKMAN AND FAMILY!!!!

Cillaliz

« Reply #98 on: April 02, 2012, 04:30:20 PM »

WELOME TO THE WOLRD EMMALINE!!

Jane

« Reply #99 on: April 02, 2012, 04:34:40 PM »

DR TCB I will be thinking of you tomorrow.

Jane

« Reply #100 on: April 02, 2012, 04:35:44 PM »

DR TCB do you have any idea how long the surgery will last?  I'm guessing it will be late in the day before I receive any news.

Cillaliz

« Reply #101 on: April 02, 2012, 04:36:14 PM »

Last night I went to THE COLOR PURPLE...I think I mentioned it already?  It was wonderful

Cillaliz

« Reply #102 on: April 02, 2012, 04:36:33 PM »

Congrats vibes and prayers to TCB!!

Jane

« Reply #103 on: April 02, 2012, 04:38:53 PM »

Bruce congratulations on your wonderful evening!

Cillaliz

« Reply #104 on: April 02, 2012, 04:41:55 PM »

Wednesday afternoon I just happen to have set aside to do some work.....so, I'm going to skip out at 4:00 PM and go to see TITANIC in 3D.  I really hate wearing the glasses over my glasses, but I think it will be fun to see it again.   I think I saw it 20 times in the theater when it came out.  I never liked it on the small screen.  This will be fun.   

Cillaliz

« Reply #105 on: April 02, 2012, 04:42:06 PM »

Congrats to BK!!

Cillaliz

« Reply #106 on: April 02, 2012, 04:42:57 PM »

TCB, I think you've told us in the past, but what led to your trip to the Titanic site?  Do you have some connection to the history of the Titanic or was it just because you wanted to go?

Cillaliz

« Reply #107 on: April 02, 2012, 04:48:14 PM »

Only 92 degrees today.  That's three days in a row of 90s.  Sheesh. 

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #108 on: April 02, 2012, 04:49:40 PM »

Wednesday afternoon I just happen to have set aside to do some work.....so, I'm going to skip out at 4:00 PM and go to see TITANIC in 3D.  I really hate wearing the glasses over my glasses, but I think it will be fun to see it again.   I think I saw it 20 times in the theater when it came out.  I never liked it on the small screen.  This will be fun.   

My niece saw it 21 times...and paid for me to take her four of those times!  I'm actually thinking about going again.  I have a $10 gift card.  I have to use it on something.
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #109 on: April 02, 2012, 04:51:26 PM »

Evidently, you can't post one post after another if they are quick.  Just sayin'...

I've had the same problem.

It's not a problem...you're just too fast. :D The board is designed that way.  You have to wait at least five seconds in between posts.
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #110 on: April 02, 2012, 05:04:20 PM »

Last night I went to THE COLOR PURPLE...I think I mentioned it already?  It was wonderful

A tour came here to Olympia about a year and a half ago.  I thoroughly enjoyed it. :)

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #111 on: April 02, 2012, 05:10:17 PM »

OK-Do You Want To Know Why I Was Errant And Truant For Over A Week And Where I Was?

I Was In New York For The Birth Of My Granddaughter-(Craig and Heather's  Daughter)
Her Name-EMMALINE CLAIRE BROCKMAN.

Born 11:AM =Tuesday March 27th

Weighing In At 7lbs 4oz
Measured-20"

Of Course-Absolutely Beautiful

Picture Will Follow,

Congratulations, Arnold, and best wishes to Craig and Heather.
“One thing’s universal,
Life’s no dress rehearsal….”

Jane

« Reply #112 on: April 02, 2012, 05:11:22 PM »

The sun came out today, it was sooooo very nice.  I did errands in the morning & then we took Sherlock for an afternoon hike.

Jane

« Reply #113 on: April 02, 2012, 05:13:03 PM »

While we were hiking Keith told me about a dream he had last night.  I was suffering from Alzheimer's & he couldn't deal with it any more so he threw me in the trash. ;D ;D

John G.

• Dance, if it makes you happy.
« Reply #114 on: April 02, 2012, 05:17:00 PM »

I had routine blood work done today & the paperwork had my birth date wrong.  The error was obvious as I was not born in 2011.  The woman at the desk wouldn't tell me what the date on the paperwork said.  Probably because it made her look silly to have to call the doctor & verify.  I understand she had to call even if it added 15 minutes to my wait, it was her secrecy about the date that is a bit silly to me.  The lab tech mentioned the error to me.
It might not be obvious to someone who can't subtract. And I've dealt with many of those at cash registers lately. They're confused when on a $30.05 bill when you give them $40.05. They just can't figure that stuff out.

LOL, one year (as in 2011 to 2012, not to my birth year) should have been easy enough ;)
Oh, you mean there's only one year's difference there?
“Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world.”
― Voltaire

John G.

« Reply #115 on: April 02, 2012, 05:17:34 PM »

While we were hiking Keith told me about a dream he had last night.  I was suffering from Alzheimer's & he couldn't deal with it any more so he threw me in the trash. ;D ;D

Now that's love.  ;D
“Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world.”
― Voltaire

Jane

« Reply #116 on: April 02, 2012, 05:19:44 PM »

Yup, the guy is totally devoted to me. :)

John G.

« Reply #117 on: April 02, 2012, 05:20:15 PM »

"Good Old Bad Old Days" on the stereo now. Wonderful sound. So of its time, but still fun.
― Voltaire

Jane

« Reply #118 on: April 02, 2012, 05:20:22 PM »

We really had a good laugh over his dream. 

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #119 on: April 02, 2012, 05:21:16 PM »

This morning I saw my new cardiologist (I never knew I had one).  He looked at the EKG and the Ultra Sound that I had done in his office last week.  He said that he could find no evidence that I had ever had a heart attack.  He went thru everything he found in the ultrasound, and it was all positive.  He said it seemed like there might be a little extra fluid in the sac around the heart, but he will check that in two months.  Other than that, I am A-OK.  We now have a green light for surgery tomorrow.

Tomorrow! Fantastic, DR TCB!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Siuper Mega Vibes for a successful surgery on our DR TCB tomorrow! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats" - Albert Schweitzer
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Up