Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down

Author Topic: LISTEN TO THE RAIN ON THE ROOF  (Read 34411 times)

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
Re: LISTEN TO THE RAIN ON THE ROOF
« Reply #150 on: April 15, 2012, 12:19:29 AM »

PAGE SIX DANCE!!
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #151 on: April 15, 2012, 12:24:52 AM »

Back from dinner, show, and dessert and shall now write the notes - I have to be up very early and out the door by ten as I got coerced into doing a fifty-mile drive to go to that dinner theatre.  I should be home by four, though, maybe even three.

George

« Reply #152 on: April 15, 2012, 12:26:21 AM »

When I went to Blockbuster today, these are the movies that I got:

DVDs:
(500) Days of Summer
Frenemy
Give 'Em Hell Malone
I Love You, Man
In the Loop
My Life In Ruins
Peep World
Planet 51
A Serious Man
A Single Man
United 93

Blu-Rays:
For Colored Girls
I Hate Valentine's Day
Jonah Hex
Leaves of Grass
Meet the Spartans
Triage
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #153 on: April 15, 2012, 12:28:17 AM »

It's funny...coincidentally, I got the similarly titled, "A Single Man" and "A Serious Man." 

I also got "I Love You, Man" and "I Hate Valentine's Day."

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #154 on: April 15, 2012, 12:31:12 AM »

I must say that there are times when I think of people like Jose and a few others who just up and leave without a word (of course they don't up and leave Facebook, where it's more about them, I suppose) that I just want to shut this jernt down because I find it so irritating.  I know Jose has done this before and then finally makes a reappearance months later, but I just will never understand it - no one did anything to him (and I'm not just talking about him specifically but he happened to be on my mind today because I'd sent him two e-mails (not about his absence) both of which went unanswered, which I find truly disgusting), and please don't tell me that everyone has been having wonderful private e-mails and he's just taking a break, because I don't want to hear it about him or anyone else, frankly - I'm at the point where if he never comes back then that's just peachy with me - I think everyone on this site has been far too good to him, and that includes me - but enough about that - my POINT is that whenever I start feeling this way, going to that place, I look at what this site really is about - TCB coming back to us and healing, Vixmom alive and well, people supporting and caring about each other - and I know I will NEVER shut it down because it's very special here.  At least the folks here have BEEN here for TCB - those who haven't probably don't even know what's gone on.  I guess it can be fun to be in a bubble or have it be all about you, but for me?  Feh.  End of rant.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2012, 01:04:33 AM by bk »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up