Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down

Author Topic: THE DROWSY ME  (Read 40464 times)

Ann

• Cake or Death?
    • My LiveJournal
Re: THE DROWSY ME
« Reply #150 on: April 16, 2012, 10:38:23 PM »

Jed and I were just discussing the BK-isms that have made their way permanently into our vernacular, even though we are rarely seen in these parts.  Both of us often use "like so much fish" in conversation, which generally puzzles anyone who we happen to be with at the time.  Strange how these things simply become part of your vocabulary after so many years. 

Ann

• Cake or Death?
    • My LiveJournal
« Reply #151 on: April 16, 2012, 10:38:51 PM »

Hey, I got us to page 6!  Hurray. 

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #152 on: April 16, 2012, 10:53:47 PM »

Ice cream sounds good...

I just had some.  It was very good. :D
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #153 on: April 16, 2012, 10:59:25 PM »

Our homeowner's association meeting went well.  It turns out that we only have two buildings in our complex that need new roofs, then they're all finished. 
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #154 on: April 16, 2012, 10:59:58 PM »

Hi, Ann!  How's Jed doing?

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #155 on: April 16, 2012, 11:01:33 PM »

Ann, it's very sad here at haineshisway.com at night.  Nothing but WUSSBURGERS these days.  It used to be quite lively here, but, as people grow OLDER they become less lively and sticks in the mud - we still love them, oh, yes, we still love them, despite this.

Ann

• Cake or Death?
    • My LiveJournal
« Reply #156 on: April 16, 2012, 11:07:56 PM »

George - Jed is very well!  I don't know if you saw it in my post last night, it was rather buried, but Jed just got cast in Form at the Lakewood Playhouse.  I believe you know a few of the people in it, they seem to be Olympia folk.  Anyway, he's excited to be starting rehearsals for that soon.

Ann

• Cake or Death?
    • My LiveJournal
« Reply #157 on: April 16, 2012, 11:09:48 PM »

Ann, it's very sad here at haineshisway.com at night.  Nothing but WUSSBURGERS these days.  It used to be quite lively here, but, as people grow OLDER they become less lively and sticks in the mud - we still love them, oh, yes, we still love them, despite this.

Ah, I remember the early days of HHW, where the sparkling posts would sometimes continue into the wee hours of the morning.  But we were all younger then, I suppose...

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #158 on: April 16, 2012, 11:13:25 PM »

I am still young, even at my age.  I flit, I float, like a lonely goatherd.  I do the Lambada (The Forbidden Dance), but alone, where once we had flitters and floaters and people dancing in their homes.  Time marches on, I suppose, but I will not give in.

George

« Reply #159 on: April 16, 2012, 11:13:35 PM »

George - Jed is very well!  I don't know if you saw it in my post last night, it was rather buried, but Jed just got cast in Form at the Lakewood Playhouse.  I believe you know a few of the people in it, they seem to be Olympia folk.  Anyway, he's excited to be starting rehearsals for that soon.

I did see that...do you know when it opens?  And I can't remember if you said who's putting it on. 

I obviously didn't pay attention to your post very closely. ::)

;)
« Last Edit: April 16, 2012, 11:20:43 PM by George »

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #160 on: April 16, 2012, 11:14:01 PM »

I want to come up to Portland or wherever and do a signing for the new book - maybe I'll ask JMK to look into it.

Matthew

• You there, why are you so late?
« Reply #161 on: April 16, 2012, 11:16:46 PM »

Back from rehearsal.  Body is not happy.  Arms are like lobsters and muscles, while happy they were worked, are sore.

I'm heading to the couch to sit like so much fish for some viewing entertainment.  Then to bed.

Ann

• Cake or Death?
    • My LiveJournal
« Reply #162 on: April 16, 2012, 11:18:26 PM »

You are indeed forever young, dear BK.  You shall be dancing the Lambada for many many years to come. 

I was just down in Portland a few weeks ago, such a lovely city.  You should come and visit, BK.

Ann

• Cake or Death?
    • My LiveJournal
« Reply #163 on: April 16, 2012, 11:20:00 PM »

I did see that...do you know when it opens?  And I can't remember if you said who's putting it on.

Opens in June, I believe.  Does the name Chris Cantrell ring a bell?  He's in it, and I believe he works a lot with TAO. 

George

« Reply #164 on: April 16, 2012, 11:20:59 PM »

I want to come up to Portland or wherever and do a signing for the new book - maybe I'll ask JMK to look into it.

That would be great!

George

« Reply #165 on: April 16, 2012, 11:21:41 PM »

Opens in June, I believe.  Does the name Chris Cantrell ring a bell?  He's in it, and I believe he works a lot with TAO. 

I do know Chris!  We've been in several shows together and I went to his wedding last year. :D

Ann

• Cake or Death?
    • My LiveJournal
« Reply #166 on: April 16, 2012, 11:22:53 PM »

I do know Chris!  We've been in several shows together and I went to his wedding last year. :D

I thought you might :)  He and Jed just worked together in Farnsworth Invention, also at the Lakewood Playhouse.  Seems like a great guy. 

George

« Reply #167 on: April 16, 2012, 11:23:44 PM »

I don't know that he's ever been in a musical before...at least, not that I'd ever heard.

George

« Reply #168 on: April 16, 2012, 11:53:30 PM »

Taxes finished--a day early!

I expect to finish mine tonight....after my Condo Home Owner's Association meeting in about 20 minutes.  So, I'm off.

Be back later!

Well, I have filed my income tax return. 

Now...I wait.  I got the automatically generated e-mail that it was received, but I won't know for 24-48 hours if it was actually accepted, and then I'll find out when I'll get my actual refund. 
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up