Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down

Author Topic: THE VULTURES  (Read 8873 times)

John G.

• Dance, if it makes you happy.
Re: THE VULTURES
« Reply #60 on: April 28, 2012, 02:54:51 PM »

Page  three!
“Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world.”
― Voltaire

vixmom

• Commit random acts of kindness and sudden beauty
« Reply #61 on: April 28, 2012, 02:56:01 PM »

well today we  did some more looking at bathroom title as we need to replace the tub surround in the upstairs bath

it might be cheaper to just move
« Last Edit: April 28, 2012, 03:02:44 PM by vixmom »
Commit random acts of kindness and sudden beauty

It’s weird being the same age as old people

JMK

• G-d made stars galore.--ZMK, modern prophet
    • All About Jeff:  The Musical
« Reply #62 on: April 28, 2012, 02:57:03 PM »

I was on jury duty several years ago and had the opportunity to write this summation in my jury notebook:

Mormon = Guilty.  ;)
Would you like to take a picture of my lipoma for posterity?

"It is a tale of conflicting loyalties, megalomania, love, hate and a number of other issues I can't remember."

vixmom

« Reply #63 on: April 28, 2012, 02:57:15 PM »

since tomorrow the Vixter is turning NINETEEN we are have a small Vixfamily celebration at a local Japanese hibachi  steak restaurant

John G.

« Reply #64 on: April 28, 2012, 02:57:15 PM »

It was warm and not all of the dogs were happy with the lengthy parade. One fell at my friend's feet. Thankfully, all of the owners brought water with them and the people with parties along the parade route also brought water out to them.

“Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world.”
― Voltaire

John G.

« Reply #65 on: April 28, 2012, 02:58:54 PM »

What is it with people and poodles. It's one thing to dress up a dog, but two pet owners decided to dye their dog's hair multiple colors. And both were poodles.

― Voltaire

vixmom

« Reply #66 on: April 28, 2012, 02:59:28 PM »

tomorrow after church (Vixter is the assigned  assisting minister) we will be taking the vixgrandparents to brunch  as they declined to join us tonight "at a restaurant  where they ruin perfectly good steak by chopping it in small pieces and serving it with rice"
« Last Edit: April 28, 2012, 03:01:57 PM by vixmom »

John G.

« Reply #67 on: April 28, 2012, 03:00:29 PM »

Rey Feo sitting in a classic Cadillac convertible with a pooch that didn't parade.

― Voltaire

Jennifer

« Reply #68 on: April 28, 2012, 03:01:35 PM »

since tomorrow the Vixter is turning NINETEEN we are have a small Vixfamily celebration at a local Japanese hibachi  steak restaurant

Wow i can't believe she is turning 19!

John G.

« Reply #69 on: April 28, 2012, 03:01:57 PM »

This little pooch is displaying his Fiesta medals.

― Voltaire

Jennifer

« Reply #70 on: April 28, 2012, 03:02:14 PM »

I was going to spend the day reading because i have a lot of books from the library. But my nieces showed up at 10am and only left at 5pm (they did call ahead).

So i am going to go read now!

vixmom

« Reply #71 on: April 28, 2012, 03:02:17 PM »

time to get ready for dinner

John G.

« Reply #72 on: April 28, 2012, 03:03:13 PM »

And she's no dog. Yours truly with Fiesta royalty, though I can't recall what she's exactly princess of:

― Voltaire

Jane

• Have a REALLY nice day!
« Reply #73 on: April 28, 2012, 03:03:45 PM »

Sounds nice.

How is your mother doing?

John G.

« Reply #74 on: April 28, 2012, 03:04:29 PM »

Wow i can't believe she is turning 19!
Congrats to you on surviving her first 19 years. And an early happy to the Vixter.
― Voltaire

FJL

« Reply #75 on: April 28, 2012, 03:25:42 PM »

vixmom, it would be good luck if you hit your 20,000 millstone on vixter's 19th, wouldn't it?

Jane

« Reply #76 on: April 28, 2012, 03:35:38 PM »

tomorrow after church (Vixter is the assigned  assisting minister) we will be taking the vixgrandparents to brunch  as they declined to join us tonight "at a restaurant  where they ruin perfectly good steak by chopping it in small pieces and serving it with rice"

;D

Jane

« Reply #77 on: April 28, 2012, 03:36:25 PM »

And she's no dog. Yours truly with Fiesta royalty, though I can't recall what she's exactly princess of:

Really nice pic!!!

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #78 on: April 28, 2012, 03:47:40 PM »

Really nice pic!!!

Ditto!
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #79 on: April 28, 2012, 03:48:20 PM »

Saturday morning greetings!  We're having some down time today.  Mom is still sleeping and I'm trying to be quiet.  This is the actual 50th wedding that we'll celebrate tomorrow.  On this day in 1962, my sister and her husband were married and I wore nylon stockings for the first time as their junior bridesmaid.  I know - TMI...

Not TMI, it is cute. :)  Wearing nylons for the first time was exciting.

I remember my first time. :D
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #80 on: April 28, 2012, 03:49:07 PM »

Actually, it was the first time that TAO did Cannibal! The Musical! in 2006.  We had drag queen Indians instead of Japanese Indians (like it was done in the original movie).  I had done drag before, but my legs had always been covered up, so I never had to worry about it.  This time, I got some Spanx and we were given some fishnet stockings.  We were quite fetching...if I do say so myself. ;)

George

« Reply #81 on: April 28, 2012, 03:52:50 PM »

In this picture, you can see my fishnets:

Jane

« Reply #82 on: April 28, 2012, 04:14:48 PM »

LOL George.  I'm sure they didn't make you feel grown up like they did for me.  I remember my first pair of heels that went with the stockings.  After going to a nice restaurant with my family we decided to go to a movie.  I thought I looked at least my age and the theater would not let me in as a child.  I was disappointed when my father chuckled at me & purchased the under 12 ticket.

Years later I was still paying for a child's ticket until Keith & I began dating.  He was too embarrassed & honorable to do it. ;D

John G.

« Reply #83 on: April 28, 2012, 04:21:06 PM »

Great pix, George. Looks like fun.
― Voltaire

John G.

« Reply #84 on: April 28, 2012, 04:39:16 PM »

Well, I'm off to get some dinner and then sit down to this paper that won't write itself.
― Voltaire

George

« Reply #85 on: April 28, 2012, 04:45:03 PM »

Great pix, George. Looks like fun.

Thanks, it was!

George

« Reply #86 on: April 28, 2012, 04:49:25 PM »

Well, I must be off.  I'm working concessions for a performance by the Olympia Chamber Orchestra.

Be back later.

Ginny

« Reply #87 on: April 28, 2012, 05:02:49 PM »

Saturday morning greetings!  We're having some down time today.  Mom is still sleeping and I'm trying to be quiet.  This is the actual 50th wedding that we'll celebrate tomorrow.  On this day in 1962, my sister and her husband were married and I wore nylon stockings for the first time as their junior bridesmaid.  I know - TMI...

Not TMI, it is cute. :)  Wearing nylons for the first time was exciting.

I remember my first time. :D

LOL, DR George!  Thanks for sharing...
"Each of us lives with, and in and out of, contradiction.  Everything is salvageable.  There is nothing we cannot learn from."  --Sr. Mary Ellen Dougherty

Ginny

« Reply #88 on: April 28, 2012, 05:05:57 PM »

My sister and I had a delightful afternoon, lunching at Applebee's and then shopping a bit.  Mom and niece Laura (her only granddaughter) had a nice visit and picnic lunch here in our hotel room.  We've just returned from dinner at La Fajita - my sister and her husband, their son and daughter, son's girlfriend, and Mom and me.  We're all looking forward to the reception tomorrow between church services and a lunch out with even more extended family.
"Each of us lives with, and in and out of, contradiction.  Everything is salvageable.  There is nothing we cannot learn from."  --Sr. Mary Ellen Dougherty

Ginny

« Reply #89 on: April 28, 2012, 05:33:10 PM »

Because I probably won't be on line until later in the day tomorrow - happy 19th birthday to DR The Vixter!!!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up