Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Down

Author Topic: FOR ALL YOU MOTHERS OUT THERE IN THE DARK  (Read 9190 times)

John G.

• Dance, if it makes you happy.
Re: FOR ALL YOU MOTHERS OUT THERE IN THE DARK
« Reply #180 on: May 13, 2012, 09:34:03 PM »

Page seven!
“Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world.”
― Voltaire

John G.

• Dance, if it makes you happy.
« Reply #181 on: May 13, 2012, 09:34:12 PM »

Night, all.
“Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world.”
― Voltaire

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #182 on: May 13, 2012, 09:36:28 PM »

Well, I couldn't concentrate on the paper, so I make Cream of Leek Soup, sauteed brussels sprouts and a loquat pie instead. The loquats were from the freezer, and something about freezing the fruit made the juice smell of amaretto. The house smells incredible.

And I love the look of a pie all messy with juices bubbling out on top. 

Looks very nice...but I don't think that I've ever seen a pie tin shaped like that.  AND I've never heard of a loquat.
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #183 on: May 13, 2012, 09:38:00 PM »

Today family from all over spends the day at Chez K to celebrate niece Sarah's graduation from Reed.  But first I must work.  Oy.

Congrats on Sarah's graduation!
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #184 on: May 13, 2012, 09:46:44 PM »

Today, I went to my first rehearsal for Olympia Family Theater's production of "Goodbye Moon."  I'll be running the microphones and the sound effects.  I've run sound effects before, but never microphones.  I just got a very quick lesson on what's going on and tomorrow, I'll be able to play around some more.  We have rehearsal every day this week and open on Friday.  It'll be an adventure. :)

George

« Reply #185 on: May 13, 2012, 09:48:09 PM »

After today's rehearsal, I went to my parents' house to celebrate Mother's Day.  Everyone was there...my parents, my sister, my niece, my sister's boyfriend and a friend and former co-worker of my mom's.  We had tacos. 

George

« Reply #186 on: May 13, 2012, 09:48:37 PM »

I bought my mom a pair of Hanging Garden Art Baskets and she loved them!  She loved them so much, she would like me to get her another pair for her birthday, which is next month.  There are actually three different kinds available, so I got the third kind (the dragonfly) for my sister and she loved it. :D Here's a picture of all three kinds:

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #187 on: May 13, 2012, 10:16:59 PM »

Finished with my viewing - Wallander number three and Mad Men.  Then I sat in the Jacuzzi, which I must say was just the ticket.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Up