Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Down

Author Topic: THE RITUAL  (Read 11922 times)

ChasSmith

Re: THE RITUAL
« Reply #180 on: May 15, 2012, 08:10:39 PM »

Page Se7en.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #181 on: May 15, 2012, 08:14:32 PM »

We are FINALLY cast, and I've finalized all the songs and assigned them - I'm going out on a limb and trying something really odd with one of Melody's songs - Political Science - I just thought it would be funny to have a fourteen-year-old sing it.

vixmom

• Commit random acts of kindness and sudden beauty
« Reply #182 on: May 15, 2012, 08:15:31 PM »

JoHn G willyour Mom;s cookbook be available forsale?
Commit random acts of kindness and sudden beauty

It’s weird being the same age as old people

John G.

• Dance, if it makes you happy.
« Reply #183 on: May 15, 2012, 08:47:04 PM »

JoHn G willyour Mom;s cookbook be available forsale?
I hope so. I need to get the manuscript into shape first before I take the next step with it. Just finished organizing the cookie chapter, which is the lengthiest part.
“Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world.”
― Voltaire

John G.

• Dance, if it makes you happy.
« Reply #184 on: May 15, 2012, 08:47:19 PM »

But first I must get some sleep. So, night, all.
“Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world.”
― Voltaire

Cillaliz

« Reply #185 on: May 15, 2012, 09:01:31 PM »

When I was in college I was working on my hot air balloon pilot license.  I love to fly in balloons.  It's been years now.  I had a friend who owned one and was in the hot air balloon club at the University of Iowa.

I didn't get sick the one time I went in a hot air balloon, at least as long as I didn't look straight down.

I think because you move with the wind you dont' have the same sense of motion

Cillaliz

« Reply #186 on: May 15, 2012, 09:02:50 PM »

When I was in college I was working on my hot air balloon pilot license.  I love to fly in balloons.  It's been years now.  I had a friend who owned one and was in the hot air balloon club at the University of Iowa.
When I was flying hot air balloons I had a bumper sticker that read, "Please don't tell my mother I'm a balloonist.  She thinks I play piano in a whorehouse."

I have a sign my mother gave me that sais "Please don't tell my mother I'm a lawyer. She thinks I play the piano in the local bordello"

Cillaliz

« Reply #187 on: May 15, 2012, 09:06:47 PM »

I'm getting excited about going to Memphis this week.  Cat/house sitter is lined up.  I signed up for a riverboat cruise one night of the meeting. It's a two hour cruise with barbeque, chinese food and live music.  I've never done the paddleboat thing, so I'm looking forward to that.  I think i'm going to try to find time to go to Graceland this time. 
Oh, man, the sounds of that bbq is making me hungry.

I wasn't really familiar with the dry barbeque style of Memphis until I went there last year.   I'm more used to barbeque cooked with lots of sauce.

Cillaliz

« Reply #188 on: May 15, 2012, 09:07:45 PM »

Ok, time for sleep...night all

Jane

• Have a REALLY nice day!
« Reply #189 on: May 15, 2012, 10:23:31 PM »

We have not had a pet since  our cat passed away  11 years ago -  I miss having a cat but Vixdad  was having allergic reacins and we are not really home enough to be fair to a pet

I miss my cat.

The other day, somebody offered me a cat.

But, I don't really miss having a cat.

I miss MY cat.

I know what you mean.  I really want my Bogie back not a new cat.

Jane

• Have a REALLY nice day!
« Reply #190 on: May 15, 2012, 10:25:18 PM »

Getting everytything done vibes for DR John!

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #191 on: May 15, 2012, 11:05:25 PM »

Finished viewing Shadows, then watched half of another motion picture.  Weird day today, and slightly weird evening.  I think I'll go take a shower and wash it all down the drain.  Not a BAD day, really, but just some weird stuff.  One interesting thing was as I was getting out of my car to go pick up mail I heard a voice say, "Hey, curmudgeon" (I was wearing my curmudgeon cap) - I turned around and it was Vinnie Cirilli.  I realized I haven't seen him in close to five years now.  We had a wonderful chat and he seems happy and looks good.  We're going to have lunch or dinner on Thursday.

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #192 on: May 16, 2012, 12:19:21 AM »

I just watched tonight's two episodes of "Glee."  Next week will be the graduation and season finale.  I wonder what's going to happen next season!
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #193 on: May 16, 2012, 12:23:07 AM »

I'm now watching "America's Got Talent."  I'm fast-forwarding through all the "get to know the performers" stuff and all the judges' uninteresting banter and just watching the acts.  One new thing that they're doing (aside from having Howard Stern as the new judge) is to broadcast comments from the audience.  It's bad enough that they cut too much to show the audience's reactions...do they really think that the comments add to the experience? :-\
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #194 on: May 16, 2012, 12:29:45 AM »

The just had a contestant named Kim McAfee...I wonder if she's ever seen Bye, Bye Birdie? ;)

She didn't have talent. ::)
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Up