Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Down

Author Topic: THE SEMI-COLON  (Read 9365 times)

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
Re: THE SEMI-COLON
« Reply #180 on: May 25, 2012, 12:12:00 AM »

PAGE SEVEN DANCE!!
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #181 on: May 25, 2012, 12:14:39 AM »

To continue...The stage manager and the girl who handles the actual microphones worked on it for a while.  They changed the battery and the wire and then the actual microphone, but nothing seemed to work. 
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #182 on: May 25, 2012, 12:14:49 AM »

The guy who originally showed me how to work the board and who really knows the microphones (I think that he owns them, but I'm not sure), will come tomorrow about an hour before our regular call time and we'll try to figure out what's going on. 

George

« Reply #183 on: May 25, 2012, 12:15:31 AM »

As for the actual performance, Rus (the guy whose mic crapped out) actually can project quite well, so that all worked out.  The theater is fairly small and it really wasn't a problem for him. :)
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Up