Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7   Go Down

Author Topic: THE WORST FILM SCORE EVER  (Read 11675 times)

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
Re: THE WORST FILM SCORE EVER
« Reply #30 on: June 03, 2012, 07:14:35 AM »

This should do it.
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats" - Albert Schweitzer

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #31 on: June 03, 2012, 07:15:09 AM »

!! Cranberries !!
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats" - Albert Schweitzer

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #32 on: June 03, 2012, 07:21:44 AM »

Yesterday, Jennifer asked:

How could anyone not be a fan of pancakes?? ???

Well, count me in as a non-fan of pancakes.  I will eat them, of course (name a food I won't eat, if needed), but I would much rather have a sausage and cheese omelette, or a good farmers scramble.  And, given the choice between pancakes and sleeping in for another hour; I will vote for sleeping in every time.
“One thing’s universal,
Life’s no dress rehearsal….”

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #33 on: June 03, 2012, 07:24:01 AM »

Morning all!  Hope everyone has a great day!  Vibes all around!  Sorry for my little rant last night.  I was tired.

You deserve to rant whenever you feel like it.  This nightmare with your house has gone on far too long.
“One thing’s universal,

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #34 on: June 03, 2012, 07:25:34 AM »

I was going to tell you all about my bird dog, Toby.  I say "bird dog" because I had filled up two old dog bowls with bird seed and put them in the dog pen.  I shut the door so none but the birds could get in and the birds are safe.   Well with the rain I've been bringing the bird seed bowl into the house.  Last night I sat it on the kitchen floor.  Then I discovered Toby eating the bird seed!

I don't think it will hurt him.  What I don't get is that he has his dog food.  Lord knows neither he or Sheena go hungry.

Do you think he will begin to chirp?

Don't let him drink any water, or he might start growing plants in his stomach.  ;)
“One thing’s universal,

Matthew

• You there, why are you so late?
« Reply #35 on: June 03, 2012, 07:28:13 AM »

Yesterday, Jennifer asked:

How could anyone not be a fan of pancakes?? ???

Well, count me in as a non-fan of pancakes.  I will eat them, of course (name a food I won't eat, if needed), but I would much rather have a sausage and cheese omelette, or a good farmers scramble.  And, given the choice between pancakes and sleeping in for another hour; I will vote for sleeping in every time.

Ditto!!!!

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #36 on: June 03, 2012, 07:29:34 AM »

good mrnng to all.

Had a bad few days with the first one with a trip to the ER. This has been my second trip in less than a month. My stomach problems have been acting up again and put me out of commission for the last few days. Seeing two doctors this week. Hoping that this can get to the bottom of it. I really hope that they can find something so they can know what to do to fix it

Michael, I am so sorry to hear this.  Health vibes they figure out what is wrong and can fix iit right away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
« Last Edit: June 03, 2012, 08:34:42 AM by TCB »
“One thing’s universal,

ChasSmith

« Reply #37 on: June 03, 2012, 07:33:22 AM »

It's funny, but throughout my childhood and teen years at home, I would always eat pancakes whenever we had them, but they weren't something I craved or totally loved.  I think I ignored them for many years after that -- the one syrupy breakfast thing I loved now and then being french toast -- and that may, in fact, still be my all time favorite.  But now... NOW... I crave, and adore:  pancakes, waffles, the aforementioned french toast... all of it...with real butter, fake butter, real syrup, fake syrup...you name it, it goes in my belly.  It's a good thing we don't have any IHOPs or such nearby, because I'd soon be able to blame mucho extra pounds on them.

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #38 on: June 03, 2012, 07:36:32 AM »

Here is another kindle freebie (make sure it says $0) that i thought some here might enjoy.

It is called: Who Said That in the Movies? 101 Quotes Quiz of Your Favorite Movies (Who Said That? Quote Quizzes) [Kindle Edition]

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B007MRR5RA/ref=as_li_ss_sm_fb_us_asin_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=theche0d-20&linkCode=shr&camp=213733&creative=399837&creativeASIN=B007MRR5RA&SubscriptionId=1GVBN9WWNVXC5DBPE502

Thanks, Jennifer.  Oh my gosh, there is already a sequel to FIFTY SHADES OF GREY, or perhaps I should say, Book Two of the Trilogy.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2012, 08:08:53 AM by TCB »
“One thing’s universal,

Jrand73

• Valley of the Dolls.
    • Facebook for Jackrandall
« Reply #39 on: June 03, 2012, 07:38:19 AM »

Vibes for DR MIKE

Back vibes for DR JEANNE

Closing Day vibes for DR GEORE & Co.
.....you're alone.....and the feeling of loneliness is overpowering.

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #40 on: June 03, 2012, 07:39:59 AM »

It's funny, but throughout my childhood and teen years at home, I would always eat pancakes whenever we had them, but they weren't something I craved or totally loved.  I think I ignored them for many years after that -- the one syrupy breakfast thing I loved now and then being french toast -- and that may, in fact, still be my all time favorite.  But now... NOW... I crave, and adore:  pancakes, waffles, the aforementioned french toast... all of it...with real butter, fake butter, real syrup, fake syrup...you name it, it goes in my belly.  It's a good thing we don't have any IHOPs or such nearby, because I'd soon be able to blame mucho extra pounds on them.

Last night, IHOP had a TV commerical advertising their new steak omelette.  It looked wonderful!
“One thing’s universal,

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #41 on: June 03, 2012, 07:41:01 AM »

Jrand, how did the opening of CLUE -THE MUSICAL go?
“One thing’s universal,

Jrand73

• Valley of the Dolls.
« Reply #42 on: June 03, 2012, 07:42:36 AM »

Last night was the Double Anniversary Party at our house.  ALL four of my brothers and all three of my sisters were there....with only one SPOUSE missing.

Lots of photos....wedding dvd's (my two nephews Grant and Garrett had never seen their parents wedding video and were torn between being fascinated and appalled)....

Celebrating the 25th anniversary of brother David & Deneen....and the 16th anniversary of sister Myrna & Mike.

Jrand73

• Valley of the Dolls.
« Reply #43 on: June 03, 2012, 07:43:03 AM »

I will let you know when it opens on Thursday.  However today IS the Open House.

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #44 on: June 03, 2012, 07:43:36 AM »

Last night was the Double Anniversary Party at our house.  ALL four of my brothers and all three of my sisters were there....with only one SPOUSE missing.

Lots of photos....wedding dvd's (my two nephews Grant and Garrett had never seen their parents wedding video and were torn between being fascinated and appalled)....

Celebrating the 25th anniversary of brother David & Deneen....and the 16th anniversary of sister Myrna & Mike.

Sounds like a great party!
“One thing’s universal,

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #45 on: June 03, 2012, 07:43:58 AM »

I will let you know when it opens on Thursday.  However today IS the Open House.

Sorry!
“One thing’s universal,

Jrand73

• Valley of the Dolls.
« Reply #46 on: June 03, 2012, 07:44:33 AM »

My sister Molly and me getting ready for the party.....I made wine spritzers....and we also served Mimosas....and played the Newlywed Game with the couples of honor....it was most wonderful.

BUT the best part was having my parents and ALL of their children together!   ;D

Jrand73

• Valley of the Dolls.
« Reply #47 on: June 03, 2012, 07:44:55 AM »

Sorry!

I'm not!  They need the extra Three Days to be sure!  LOL

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #48 on: June 03, 2012, 07:48:47 AM »

God, I hate trying to read these damned Cinemascope posts!

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #49 on: June 03, 2012, 07:49:57 AM »

Pasge One was bad enough.

Jrand73

• Valley of the Dolls.
« Reply #50 on: June 03, 2012, 07:53:40 AM »

Thanks to all for the interest in my ACTING career.

In September I will be taking part in the Dixie Chopper 20th Century Radio Hour - which is a fund raiser for the USO and for the Young Eagles aviation camp.  I will be doing a Shakespearean version of "Who's On First" with my friend Larry Sutton....he and I were The Old Man and Mortimer in THE FANTASTICKS a few years ago....no I WAS MORTIMER, thank you very much.  He was also the long-time head of the technical department in DePauw University.  This happens in September.

THEN in November, I have been invited to help celebrate the 150th Anniversary of DePauw by being one of the "guest" actors in a 9-night run of THE CRUCIBLE that will include student actors and "professionals".

Playing Governor Danforth is none other than DePauw alumnus Mr David Cryer.  His wife is playing Rebecca Nurse and I will be playing HER husband, Francis Nurse.....although in the program you can bet it will be spelled "Frances Nurse"....ANYWAY...it should be fun.  I don't even come on until the second act....so there's lots of down time and it's a beautiful theatre.....DePauw has more $$$$ than ...  well  ....anything.

So in essence I will be playing the husband of the stepmother of Jon Cryer....so I am two degrees removed from working with Charlie Sheen.

If nothing else, it will be interesting.

David Cryer was in Phantom as Firmin on Broadway and on the road for almost 20 years....
« Last Edit: June 03, 2012, 07:55:22 AM by Jrand61 »

Jrand73

• Valley of the Dolls.
« Reply #51 on: June 03, 2012, 07:54:23 AM »

it wasn't my picture, was it?  I tried to make it SMALL enough!

Jrand73

• Valley of the Dolls.
« Reply #52 on: June 03, 2012, 07:54:44 AM »

Oh never mind....I see the culprit.

Danise

« Reply #53 on: June 03, 2012, 08:03:51 AM »

Morning all!  Hope everyone has a great day!  Vibes all around!  Sorry for my little rant last night.  I was tired.

You deserve to rant whenever you feel like it.  This nightmare with your house has gone on far too long.
  Thanks, DR TCB. 
Touch Magic, Pass it on!

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #54 on: June 03, 2012, 08:05:09 AM »

it wasn't my picture, was it?  I tried to make it SMALL enough!

I am often guilty of it myself and someone needs to educate all of us how to condense the URL to a word or two. I've seen it done here and on other sites, but I am a computer moron. Andshort tempered.

And testy.

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #55 on: June 03, 2012, 08:06:16 AM »

And I loved the photo!

Speaking of photos, the question I had after seeing DR Laura's sexually graphic photo, is how do they line those things up?

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #56 on: June 03, 2012, 08:07:23 AM »

Richard Dawson has died.
“One thing’s universal,

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #57 on: June 03, 2012, 08:08:31 AM »

Which one?
“One thing’s universal,

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #58 on: June 03, 2012, 08:08:36 AM »

Thanks to all for the interest in my ACTING career.

In September I will be taking part in the Dixie Chopper 20th Century Radio Hour - which is a fund raiser for the USO and for the Young Eagles aviation camp.  I will be doing a Shakespearean version of "Who's On First" with my friend Larry Sutton....he and I were The Old Man and Mortimer in THE FANTASTICKS a few years ago....no I WAS MORTIMER, thank you very much.  He was also the long-time head of the technical department in DePauw University.  This happens in September.

THEN in November, I have been invited to help celebrate the 150th Anniversary of DePauw by being one of the "guest" actors in a 9-night run of THE CRUCIBLE that will include student actors and "professionals".

Playing Governor Danforth is none other than DePauw alumnus Mr David Cryer.  His wife is playing Rebecca Nurse and I will be playing HER husband, Francis Nurse.....although in the program you can bet it will be spelled "Frances Nurse"....ANYWAY...it should be fun.  I don't even come on until the second act....so there's lots of down time and it's a beautiful theatre.....DePauw has more $$$$ than ...  well  ....anything.

So in essence I will be playing the husband of the stepmother of Jon Cryer....so I am two degrees removed from working with Charlie Sheen.

If nothing else, it will be interesting.

David Cryer was in Phantom as Firmin on Broadway and on the road for almost 20 years....

This is fantastic news! Gretchen was in and out of Barnes and Noble when I worked there, and we were friendly. She wouldn't know me by name but I am very fond of her.

ChasSmith

« Reply #59 on: June 03, 2012, 08:09:45 AM »

One more...
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7   Go Up