Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Down

Author Topic: WHOLLY DEPENDENT  (Read 13679 times)

Jane

• Have a REALLY nice day!
Re: WHOLLY DEPENDENT
« Reply #210 on: July 16, 2012, 07:02:40 PM »

At the gym today a new person in town asked me about the hiking trails which cut into my time on the treadmill.  I only did half a mile today instead of 1 mile, but I did it in six minutes.  Aside from various weights I did 25 minutes, instead of 20, on the stair master and 15 minutes, instead of 10, on the bike.  We also walked Yogi for about two miles.

Jane

• Have a REALLY nice day!
« Reply #211 on: July 16, 2012, 07:10:37 PM »

'night

Ginny

« Reply #212 on: July 16, 2012, 07:14:19 PM »

2 miles down!

You're way ahead of me, DR Danise!  Today I did a mile and a third on the treadmill and 1300 steps on the NuStep.  Tomorrow morning I start a 6-week water aerobics class.
  I did 2 this morning so it's really 4 miles total for today.  When I get the 3 mile dvd it will be 5 miles a day total.

DR Danise - are you using the Leslie Sansone DVDs?
"Each of us lives with, and in and out of, contradiction.  Everything is salvageable.  There is nothing we cannot learn from."  --Sr. Mary Ellen Dougherty

John G.

• Dance, if it makes you happy.
« Reply #213 on: July 16, 2012, 08:14:41 PM »

Night, all.
“Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world.”
― Voltaire

Cillaliz

« Reply #214 on: July 16, 2012, 08:19:46 PM »

DR Cillaliz, I'm so sorry to hear about your accident and I'm very thankful that you're OK!  Please ask someone to check on you tomorrow.

Paul is going to help me go to my car in the morning and get everything out of it. I'm also hoping to hear from the insurance people in the morning about getting a rental car (my ins covers it).  Since it was posted in FB and I told people it was me in George's photos, lots of people have posted and called tonight.  I'm sure I'll be checked on tomorrow.  The best thing is I didn't hit my head at all, not even on the airbag, so there are no concerns about a concussion etc.  Thanks for your concern.  I'll check in here when I wake up

Cillaliz

« Reply #215 on: July 16, 2012, 08:21:55 PM »

DR Danise, I had already decided to start working on a diet.  My exercise may have to wait, but I have a refrigerator loaded with fruits, veges and healthy food.

At the hospital they asked if I have any medical conditions....I said "Well, I'm fat"  they laughed.  I'm determined to lose weight too. 

MBarnum

« Reply #216 on: July 16, 2012, 09:05:50 PM »

I've been told Fritz is also returning.

Oh, good. I like Fritzy!

Cillaliz

« Reply #217 on: July 16, 2012, 09:14:06 PM »

I decided if I'm going to feel worse tomorrow I better get a shower before bed. It felt pretty good.  I did get a piece of glass out of my arm.  It looks worse that I thought, but I got it cleaned off, put on some neosporin and sort of bandaged it.  I'm icing my shoulder and just took my med.  Just need to ice my ribs and then will probably try to go to bed.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #218 on: July 16, 2012, 09:47:36 PM »

Back from a completely frustrating and crazy but ultimately rewarding mix.  I'll talk about it in the notes, but Capitol screwed up the transfer somehow - a whole tone too fast - we had no idea how such a thing could conceivably happen.  It was touch and go for a while, but my brilliant engineer figured out how to fix it with a vari-speed plug-in - it took about an hour for him to figure it all out, but then it was all perfect - we had the original CD to compare it to.  There were other really interesting things, but I'll save it for the notes.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #219 on: July 16, 2012, 11:06:26 PM »

Tack.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #220 on: July 16, 2012, 11:06:33 PM »

Bra.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #221 on: July 16, 2012, 11:06:39 PM »

Puss puss.

Matthew

• You there, why are you so late?
« Reply #222 on: July 16, 2012, 11:40:34 PM »

I've been sending large files using DropBox and have great success.

Is it just www.dropbox.com?

yes

But you have to set it up on your desktop.  It's really easy

And if I set it up on my desktop, I can send you a link or something and you could download my files?  Would YOU (or anyone I'm sending the files to) have to install Dropbox to get the files?

You can add an email address to the folder for access.  Like mine, or whatever.  I'll be able to access the folder.   Yes, the other person would have to have drop box

Matthew

• You there, why are you so late?
« Reply #223 on: July 16, 2012, 11:43:51 PM »

Apple made a stupid decision getting rid of iDisk.  I think it may come back, though.  In some form.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Up