Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Down

Author Topic: EASY MOLE REMOVAL  (Read 10929 times)

JoseSPiano

• Who wants ice cream?
    • The View From A Piano Bench
Re: EASY MOLE REMOVAL
« Reply #180 on: July 29, 2012, 09:09:04 PM »

And since I'm really hoping to get an early start tomorrow...

Goodnight.
Make Your Own Luck.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #181 on: July 29, 2012, 09:58:08 PM »

Took a nice long walk.  I've been reading this book about the West Side Story film with stories told by a bunch of the dancers.  It's fun, in a way, but very amateurishly done, with tons of really inane typos that even a ten-year-old would have caught.  Mart Crowley becomes Mark, Arthur Laurents becomes Arthur Lawrence, some titles are in italics, some aren't, frequently in the same sentence.  Lots of repetition within the stories so obviously there was no editor. 

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #182 on: July 29, 2012, 11:21:07 PM »

We just went from eight GUESTS to forty-nine GUESTS.  I don't get it.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #183 on: July 29, 2012, 11:21:23 PM »

The GUESTS are enjoying reading about the year 2006.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #184 on: July 29, 2012, 11:24:41 PM »

I just received this e-mail.  Do these idiots and morally bankrupt creeps think anyone is going to fall for this when they can't spell or write a coherent sentence?

Hello Guest Visa&Master Card

Your credit card is suspended, because we've noticed a problem on your card.

We determine that someone may be using your card without your permission. For your protection, we've suspended your credit card. To lift this suspention,Open attached page (page-secure.html) and follow the state procedure to update your Credit Card.

Note: If not completed 07/31/2012, we will be forced to suspend your card indfiniment because it can be used for fraudulent

We appreciate your cooperation in this matter.

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #185 on: July 29, 2012, 11:34:21 PM »

Well, it's time for me to get ready for tonight's performance of "Titus Andronicus."  We didn't have a matinee and won't next Sunday, either.  Only on our last Sunday will there be a matinee.  Anyway, it's going to be a long night and hopefully we get an audience.

Be back later!

Tonight, we had a small audience, but a great show.  The best part was that the projector, which has been overheating and turning itself off, didn't.  Whew!  Marko adjusted the resolution to econo-mode, which made the projections a little darker, but as long as it works, the slides were good enough for our director.  Now we have three days off.
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #186 on: July 29, 2012, 11:35:39 PM »

Not the best photo of my boy on the hiking trail but he sure looks happy.

Nice!
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #187 on: July 29, 2012, 11:36:17 PM »

DR George, thanks for the directions to do this.

You're welcome!  Glad it worked!

George

« Reply #188 on: July 29, 2012, 11:41:23 PM »

Tomorrow morning Keith will be having laser surgery on his eye.  After the short surgery, without any drugs, his vision should be clear again in his right eye.

~~~Eye Surgery and Recovery Vibes for Keith!!~~~

George

« Reply #189 on: July 29, 2012, 11:45:05 PM »

DR Michael Shayne, the BABES IN TOYLAND project is dead. The plug was pulled over a year ago. i have no idea what the Pachard Humanities Institute will do with the files they own, but it's their headache now. I also have no idea if the recording will ever be released. I am no longer their employee.

So Larry, was a recording actually made?  Or were at least parts of it recorded?

George

« Reply #190 on: July 29, 2012, 11:46:19 PM »

My mother, who was not a well woman and neither particularly successful as a homemaker or a parent, had a penchant for avoiding housework as much as possible. Between 1965 and 1968, whenever I was home from college, she would usually plan the weekend when I was to return to college to be out of town - my father's mother in Kentucky, her sister Lois in Columbus - so she had an excuse to do nothing to help me get ready to go back to school. My warmest memories, sadly, are of my Aunt Jenny coming over to wash all my accumulated laundry and to iron my shirts and trousers so I could go back to school. She never said a word about the fact that my mother was a lazy, narcissistic shit, and she always had the excuse that she knew by the time my parents got back, I had to leave and I couldn't leave unprepared. Her death tears my heart out that I now can never tell her how much I appreciated and loved her for doing that.

On a funny side, when she and my mother and the neighbor Jean were on a bowling team, Jenny was practicing her swing one day at home and put a huge hole in the living room wall. She was also a voracious hearts player and on weekends when I was home from college, she, my mother, my cousins, and I would play hearts for hours. I will miss her.

~~~Vibes of Comfort for DR Larry!!~~~

George

« Reply #191 on: July 29, 2012, 11:49:10 PM »

I just received this e-mail.  Do these idiots and morally bankrupt creeps think anyone is going to fall for this when they can't spell or write a coherent sentence?

Hello Guest Visa&Master Card

Your credit card is suspended, because we've noticed a problem on your card.

We determine that someone may be using your card without your permission. For your protection, we've suspended your credit card. To lift this suspention,Open attached page (page-secure.html) and follow the state procedure to update your Credit Card.

Note: If not completed 07/31/2012, we will be forced to suspend your card indfiniment because it can be used for fraudulent

We appreciate your cooperation in this matter.

Sadly, some people do fall for this. :-\

George

« Reply #192 on: July 29, 2012, 11:49:29 PM »

I'm sorry to hear about your director, George.

Thanks, Laura.

George

« Reply #193 on: July 29, 2012, 11:49:56 PM »

Vibes that George's friend has a good lawyer.

Thanks, Cilla...so do I.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #194 on: July 29, 2012, 11:52:55 PM »

New title announcing here in five minutes.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Up