Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]   Go Down

Author Topic: THE WAY WE WERE  (Read 16502 times)

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
Re: THE WAY WE WERE
« Reply #240 on: August 08, 2012, 10:34:11 PM »

I'm soooo tempted.

Oh give in... you love animals

You know you want to....
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #241 on: August 08, 2012, 10:34:24 PM »

EVERYONE is doing it!

;)
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #242 on: August 08, 2012, 10:37:57 PM »

Page Five Thoroughly Modern Millie newspaper photo gallery dance.

http://www.bannergraphic.com/gallery/12618

Very nice, Jack!

George, congratulations to two actresses from TITUS, who have been named Best Actress(es) in a Drama for Puget Sound.

http://alecclayton.blogspot.com/2012/08/critics-choice.html

I just heard about this a couple of hours ago!  That's great!  Thanks for the link!

Best Dramatic Actor (female): Samantha Camp as Tamora and Priscilla Marie Zal as Lavinia in Theatre Artists Olympia’s “Titus Andronicus.”

Best Direction of a Drama: This honor shared by Pug Bujeaud for Theatre Artists Olympia’s “Titus Andronicus” and Scot Whitney for “The Seafarer” at Harlequin Productions.

Although, I do have to say...well, I don't have to, but I'm going to (and DON'T TELL ANYONE!)...the scuttlebutt that I've heard from others is that Samantha is quite jealous of the attention that Priscilla has been getting...and has been quite vocal about it. ::)

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #243 on: August 08, 2012, 10:38:12 PM »

Once again we have the wacky occurrence of the disappearing GUESTS - there are five left, to be exact.  We haven't had five GUESTS in three years.  Something is screwy in Denmark and rotten in Altuna.

George

« Reply #244 on: August 08, 2012, 10:38:15 PM »

But you didn't hear that from me!

;)

George

« Reply #245 on: August 08, 2012, 10:38:46 PM »

And in other news--Mr. Turner was arrested Monday on Grand Theft Charges along with working without a contractor license.  How's that for Karma?

Great news indeed, Danise!! ;D

George

« Reply #246 on: August 08, 2012, 10:47:01 PM »

I can't help but wonder if he's in the cell next door to his brother, Mike, who is still in jail from beating that old lady up.

:o

Sheesh...some people's children!

George

« Reply #247 on: August 08, 2012, 10:47:09 PM »

Things seem to be looking up for both DR Danise and DR Elmore!

Well, i could use some vibes for that damned check. If it doesn't show in tomorrow's mail, I'm not going to Dublin.

The Man from Philadelphia is a good person, but he's a total asshole about paying on deadlines. He's known since last week when I submitted th invoice that I needed the check before I left.

~~~CHECK ARRIVAL VIBES FOR DR ELMORE!!~~~
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]   Go Up