Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down

Author Topic: DON'T EVEN ASK  (Read 9618 times)

Cillaliz

Re: DON'T EVEN ASK
« Reply #150 on: August 11, 2012, 09:17:05 PM »

I have to look for the photo, but I have one of Boo when I first found her laying on her back and holding her paws in a way that looks just like "the Bolt" move

Cillaliz

« Reply #151 on: August 11, 2012, 09:17:14 PM »

Hey Page 6!

JoseSPiano

• Who wants ice cream?
    • The View From A Piano Bench
« Reply #152 on: August 11, 2012, 10:17:17 PM »

Good Evening!

I slept poorly last night, and, consequently, felt a little out of sorts at rehearsal today. However, it was a good rehearsal. We have a four rehearsal/run-thru tomorrow morning, and then our first presentation tomorrow afternoon at 4:00pm PDT. And then a staff BBQ and panel discussion... And then Monday is a day off... And I think I may hop on the Caltrain up to San Francisco for the day. :)
Make Your Own Luck.

JoseSPiano

• Who wants ice cream?
« Reply #153 on: August 11, 2012, 10:18:13 PM »

I hope DR elmore had a great trip over to Dublin. -Although, I guess he could still be in transit right now. ???
Make Your Own Luck.

JoseSPiano

• Who wants ice cream?
« Reply #154 on: August 11, 2012, 10:18:42 PM »

And I hope DR vixmom and the rest of the vixfamily had a good travel day today too.
Make Your Own Luck.

JoseSPiano

• Who wants ice cream?
« Reply #155 on: August 11, 2012, 10:19:14 PM »

And, since I have that "must get some sleep" headache...

Goodnight.
Make Your Own Luck.

John G.

• Dance, if it makes you happy.
« Reply #156 on: August 11, 2012, 10:25:57 PM »

Night, all.
“Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world.”
― Voltaire

ChasSmith

« Reply #157 on: August 11, 2012, 10:50:53 PM »

I'll definitely be leaving reviews for the books, and it will be a pleasure.  Just getting my thoughts together.

FJL brings up something I've wondered about Amazon reviews.  I've finally come to believe that only in the most extreme circumstances does anything ever get noticed by another user.  There have been three, maybe four times, that I've come across something so unbelievably absurd that I take the trouble to click on "see my other reviews" to see what's up with this person.  In every instance, I was rewarded -- there was some notable pattern or other.  Or it was that person's only review on Amazon, ever, which was just as telling.

Like BK says, nobody cares.  I'd go so far as to say it's expected.  Leaving a string of similarly positive reviews for a series of works from one person or company doesn't even come close to behavior that merits notice.  For my part, I try to say something that's unique to my own experience of the thing.  And even if that isn't so easy for one reason or another, I've been assured that a simple "Loved it!", with five stars, does a world of good.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up