Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Down

Author Topic: SODA POP  (Read 11183 times)

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
Re: SODA POP
« Reply #210 on: August 15, 2012, 09:18:55 PM »

PAGE EIGHT JULIA DANCE!!

;D
« Last Edit: August 15, 2012, 09:25:25 PM by George »
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #211 on: August 15, 2012, 09:28:42 PM »

Has anyone had Mexican Pepsi?
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
Noodles Grow... Meat Shrinks... Oh the beauty of cooking!
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

FJL

« Reply #212 on: August 15, 2012, 09:28:56 PM »

Nice Julia photo, George!

George

« Reply #213 on: August 15, 2012, 09:33:54 PM »

The local Costco sells it, but I don't like regular (non-diet) colas anymore, so I've never gotten it.  My sister's boyfriend got it and said that it was very good.
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #214 on: August 15, 2012, 09:34:55 PM »

Nice Julia photo, George!

Thanks, Fred.  I thought that it was most appropriate.

;)

George

« Reply #215 on: August 15, 2012, 09:37:30 PM »

Well, it's after 9:30 PM and I'm still at work! :o

All the invoices have been paid (today's the cut-off to get them paid this month) except for the Amazon invoice.  That hasn't arrived...yet.  HOPEFULLY, it will get here tomorrow.  I can squeeze it in if it gets here.

Until later!

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #216 on: August 15, 2012, 10:00:46 PM »

Finished with my viewing.

FJL

« Reply #217 on: August 15, 2012, 10:07:49 PM »

BK - Ar you still coming here for dinner Monday evening?

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #218 on: August 15, 2012, 10:39:38 PM »

The local Costco sells it, but I don't like regular (non-diet) colas anymore, so I've never gotten it.  My sister's boyfriend got it and said that it was very good.

and I can't have diet.. Allergic to the artificial sweeteners...

There is a little store in Sabin, MN called Old 52 General store that sells a lot of retro sodas like HIres, Dads, Boylan, and a lot of regional sodas including Point Root Beer out of Wisconsin. They also have something called Birch beer. I have had Apple soda, Nesbitts' Peach soda and a number of others. Souix City sarsaparilla is old there also.

This store also carries retro candy.. Including Swedish Fish evrey so often!

http://www.old52.com/
« Last Edit: August 15, 2012, 10:49:32 PM by DakotaCelt »
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #219 on: August 15, 2012, 10:40:28 PM »

I wish someone would give me a chance... i feel very, very frustrated and alone.

Not even sure what i am doing wrong or right.. I feel defeated... lost.. and alone

I just wish someone would give me a chance. What do I have to do to people give me a chance at being a freind... at a job... I feel like I am some sort of social ill...

Granted I know my hearing prevents me from getting some jobs.

I feel unworthy...
« Last Edit: August 15, 2012, 10:53:16 PM by DakotaCelt »

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #220 on: August 15, 2012, 10:42:07 PM »

There is a even a soda for bacon lovers....

http://www.shopold52.com/store/product.asp?productID=1045

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #221 on: August 15, 2012, 10:48:19 PM »

this has an interesting taste...

and I also like this one...

« Last Edit: August 15, 2012, 10:50:27 PM by DakotaCelt »

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #222 on: August 15, 2012, 10:55:48 PM »

I am thankful for distant cheerleaders but it wouidl be nice to have a local freind also... I feel so alone... no one to talk to...

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #223 on: August 15, 2012, 11:15:03 PM »

Just heard three tracks from a promo CD (done for cast and crew) of the Canadian production of La Cortex de la Planete X - in FRENCH.  I LOVE IT!  They're sending me the entire CD.

George

« Reply #224 on: August 15, 2012, 11:53:47 PM »

Just heard three tracks from a promo CD (done for cast and crew) of the Canadian production of La Cortex de la Planete X - in FRENCH.  I LOVE IT!  They're sending me the entire CD.

That's fantastic, BK! 

So...any chance that Kritzerland could release it in the US?? :D
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Up