Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Down

Author Topic: CHERRY-A-LET  (Read 8365 times)

ChasSmith

Re: CHERRY-A-LET
« Reply #90 on: August 17, 2012, 02:15:04 PM »

DR George, I'm on hold with the president of PayPal.  As soon as we're done I'll transfer him over to you.

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #91 on: August 17, 2012, 02:20:05 PM »

DR George, I'm on hold with the president of PayPal.  As soon as we're done I'll transfer him over to you.

Thanks!  Can't wait!
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #92 on: August 17, 2012, 02:20:20 PM »

BK, I loved the Baja Marimbas!
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #93 on: August 17, 2012, 02:46:57 PM »

BREAKING NEWS!!!BREAKING NEWS!!!BREAKING NEWS!!!BREAKING NEWS!!!BREAKING NEWS!!!
Our niece(Vixdad's sister's daughter- Vixeldeldestcousin) gave birth to a 8lb 6 Oz boy  1 hour and 15 minutes ago!!!

Congrats to Vixeldeldestcousin!!

George

« Reply #94 on: August 17, 2012, 02:48:46 PM »

Danise, you might want to read this one...so many twists and turns....I couldn't put it down!
I will have to check it out.

I was home early today.  I don't know if I should post this but you know they moved us out of our building due to RNC.  The place they moved us to started getting a really bad smell after lunch (we are above the EAC lab) so Lord only know what we were smelling along the water that was leaking from the wall which I would not doubt is full of mold.  I have been nauseated all afternoon.  Others were complaining about head aches and their chest feeling tight.  At three they told us to go  home.  I've just been sitting here at home like so much fish, trying to sip some Purified water and hoping i can keep it down.  It's been about an hour and I am only just starting to feel good again.

I don't know what will happen on Monday.  We can't go back into that smell, whatever it is.  If I have to take vacation/sick time (which I don't think is fair) I am not going to put myself in an environment that is going to make me sick. 

:o

~~~FEEL BETTER AND SAFE AND COMFORTABLE WORKPLACE VIBES FOR DR DANISE!!~~~

FJL

« Reply #95 on: August 17, 2012, 03:07:25 PM »

Workplace vibes to Danise.

Danise

« Reply #96 on: August 17, 2012, 03:13:19 PM »

BREAKING NEWS!!!BREAKING NEWS!!!BREAKING NEWS!!!BREAKING NEWS!!!BREAKING NEWS!!!
Our niece(Vixdad's sister's daughter- Vixeldeldestcousin) gave birth to a 8lb 6 Oz boy  1 hour and 15 minutes ago!!!

Congrats to Vixeldeldestcousin!!
Ditto!
Touch Magic, Pass it on!

Danise

« Reply #97 on: August 17, 2012, 03:15:00 PM »

Thank you DR's George and FJL.  I'm starting to feel better but tired.  I was going to go out with Thelma tonight to dinner but I called her and begged to postpone it until tomorrow night.  I just don't feel up to going out to eat.  I shall just watch some tv and relax tonight.
Touch Magic, Pass it on!

Ginny

« Reply #98 on: August 17, 2012, 03:29:05 PM »

Fresh-air-at-work vibes for DR Danise!
"Each of us lives with, and in and out of, contradiction.  Everything is salvageable.  There is nothing we cannot learn from."  --Sr. Mary Ellen Dougherty

Ginny

« Reply #99 on: August 17, 2012, 03:33:35 PM »

Richard and I went to the Y this afternoon and I played in the pool, doing some of the exercises I've learned in my Golden Splash class.  Then I swam some short laps and that water workout did wonders for the sore muscles I developed after my major housecleaning yesterday.
"Each of us lives with, and in and out of, contradiction.  Everything is salvageable.  There is nothing we cannot learn from."  --Sr. Mary Ellen Dougherty

JoseSPiano

• Who wants ice cream?
    • The View From A Piano Bench
« Reply #100 on: August 17, 2012, 03:47:51 PM »

Good Morning! Good Afternoon!

I'm up, I'm up... And I'm on a 10-minute break.
Make Your Own Luck.

JoseSPiano

• Who wants ice cream?
« Reply #101 on: August 17, 2012, 03:49:30 PM »

DR ChasSmith - Are you recording the daily concert podcasts from Tanglewood in conjunction with their anniversary season?
Make Your Own Luck.

JoseSPiano

• Who wants ice cream?
« Reply #102 on: August 17, 2012, 03:50:24 PM »

~~~~~HEALTHY AIR VIBES TO DR DANISE AND HER CO-WORKERS~~~~~
Make Your Own Luck.

JoseSPiano

• Who wants ice cream?
« Reply #103 on: August 17, 2012, 03:50:46 PM »

Congrats to the VixFamily!!!!
Make Your Own Luck.

JoseSPiano

• Who wants ice cream?
« Reply #104 on: August 17, 2012, 03:54:00 PM »

Jose, I'm pleased to hear that "Triangle" is going well.

Iris, I'm pleased it's going well too. Truth be told, the new material is still settling into my fingers and brain, but it was nice to be able to "groove" last night without getting too academic about it. It's amazing just how different it is when I choose to listen to my own playing versus concentrating playing all the notes.
Make Your Own Luck.

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #105 on: August 17, 2012, 04:05:37 PM »

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Healthy Workplace Vibes for DR Danise! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats" - Albert Schweitzer

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #106 on: August 17, 2012, 04:06:34 PM »

"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats" - Albert Schweitzer

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #107 on: August 17, 2012, 04:10:24 PM »

I'm patting myself on the back, but the orchestrations for DEAREST ENEMY are really, really good, and the orchestra plays them beautifully. Everyone is very happy and excited, and almost everyone has the same question: how did such a delightdul score get set aside for so long?

WE got a healthy Philip O'Reilly back today, so that was good. The verdict on Stephen Rea is still out, so please keep those vibes coming. We need him well.

So, it's midnight here, and I'm off to bed. I'll catch up with you tomorrow.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #108 on: August 17, 2012, 04:44:30 PM »

Page four?

FJL

« Reply #109 on: August 17, 2012, 04:56:51 PM »

I'm patting myself on the back, but the orchestrations for DEAREST ENEMY are really, really good, and the orchestra plays them beautifully. Everyone is very happy and excited, and almost everyone has the same question: how did such a delightdul score get set aside for so long?

WE got a healthy Philip O'Reilly back today, so that was good. The verdict on Stephen Rea is still out, so please keep those vibes coming. We need him well.

So, it's midnight here, and I'm off to bed. I'll catch up with you tomorrow.

Vibes to the DEAREST ENEMY crew, of course

FJL

« Reply #110 on: August 17, 2012, 04:57:36 PM »

Glad all is going well, Jose!

FJL

« Reply #111 on: August 17, 2012, 05:00:33 PM »

Page four?

We're trying.  People are posting some detailed posts today, I think, for some reason, if I'm not mistaken.  maybe it's taking longer to read and ketchup.

Ginny

« Reply #112 on: August 17, 2012, 05:06:01 PM »

Is this the cousin whose wedding The Vixter was in?  Congratulations to the parents and welcome to the world, Baby Boy!

John G.

• Dance, if it makes you happy.
« Reply #113 on: August 17, 2012, 05:26:36 PM »

Just in from having a triple chocolate bourbon bacon brownie. I shouldn't have, but it called me.
“Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world.”
― Voltaire

John G.

« Reply #114 on: August 17, 2012, 05:30:06 PM »

Watching the Carol Channing documentary. I doubt you'll need to see it, BK. I heard her twice in press conferences on two different Dolly tours. She's still telling the same stories.

It is nice to see Jerry Herman, though. 
“Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world.”
― Voltaire

ChasSmith

« Reply #115 on: August 17, 2012, 05:45:59 PM »

DR ChasSmith - Are you recording the daily concert podcasts from Tanglewood in conjunction with their anniversary season?

Only a couple of things.  Captured "Gurrelieder" in the nick of time the other night, but the dropouts were frustrating.  Got it, though, and that inspired me to go to their regular shopping section and try a downloaded FLAC file on the Gershwin. Sounds great on my regular system, so I will definitely grab some others.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #116 on: August 17, 2012, 05:46:48 PM »

Page four?

John G.

« Reply #117 on: August 17, 2012, 06:08:29 PM »

Gratuitous post No. 117.
― Voltaire

ChasSmith

« Reply #118 on: August 17, 2012, 06:12:31 PM »

Utterly pointless post.

George

« Reply #119 on: August 17, 2012, 06:24:51 PM »

Well, since we're so close...
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Up