Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down

Author Topic: BACK IN THE SADDLE AGAIN  (Read 7771 times)

Cillaliz

Re: BACK IN THE SADDLE AGAIN
« Reply #150 on: August 21, 2012, 07:48:57 PM »

And here we are!

Cillaliz

« Reply #151 on: August 21, 2012, 07:51:29 PM »

Page 6!!!

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #152 on: August 21, 2012, 08:08:04 PM »

My worst hotel experience was on my London trip...the first place that we had booked was close to Paddington Square, which was close to the Tube line from the airport.  As we entered the lobby, we could see and smell cigarette smoke everywhere.  After we checked in, you could see that the smoke only went up the stairs to a certain point, and as walked up the stairs we could see the level that we rose above. :P Our room was somewhat roomy with a vaulted ceiling, but there was only one bed on the main floor.  My sister and niece shared that.  The second bed (the one that I slept in) was up a ladder to a loft that couldn't have had more than five feet of room.

I problably could've lived with that but the worst was the ensuite bathroom.  It was very obviously an add-on to the room and VERY small.  When you opened the door, the sink was right there on the other side.  I couldn't stand in front of the sink and shut the door behind me.  The toilet was to the left and the seat was not securely fastened to the toilet.  The shower was on the right.  As you showered, the water couldn't drain quickly enough so it would overflow into the rest of the "bathroom."  Fortunately, the bathroom floor had a raised edge around the whole thing and didn't leak out into the bedroom itself.  We couldn't get out of there soon enough, but had to stay there for two days...we confirmed reservations for two days and they wouldn't let us leave early.  FORTUNATELY, we were able to get a new place on South Lambeth Road.  This new hotel was quite modern and looked like it had been furnished from Ikea...which my sister loves and we all were VERY happy for the rest of the trip. :D
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up