Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Down

Author Topic: LOS ANGELES, LOS ANGELES  (Read 10908 times)

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
Re: LOS ANGELES, LOS ANGELES
« Reply #180 on: August 22, 2012, 09:13:03 PM »

Nice to have DVDs and old tapes to watch.. I would rather watch something fun and entertaining instead of seeing negative campaign ads inserted in commercial breaks...

Would love to see Winds of War, NOrth and South; and War and Remembrance.

For all viewing I have Upstairs/Downstairs and teh two Roots miniseries.

Also old episodes of Days and OLTL..
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
Noodles Grow... Meat Shrinks... Oh the beauty of cooking!
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #181 on: August 22, 2012, 09:13:20 PM »

Page 7 Dance!
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #182 on: August 22, 2012, 09:14:49 PM »

Last night DR Cillaliz asked me about my heart attack warning signs.  Well, in the spring and early summer of 2010 I was treated for bursitis in my left shoulder.  On the day of my attack, I had what I thought was indigestion and a knot in the hollow at the base of my throat.  Funny, after the blocked artery was stented and the dissection healed, my "bursitis" went away...

Thanks Ginny.  It's disconcerting to me that women's heart attack symptoms are so much more vague than men's symptoms are.  

It really is disconcerting. A friend of mine had a heart attack that started out as  indigestion.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #183 on: August 22, 2012, 09:16:59 PM »

TRAVEL VIBES for MR BK.

The recording sounds most excellent.

Good Judgment vibes for DR CILLA LIZ and her client.

thanks JRand.  It was an asylum case and she is very deserving in my opinion

Positive thoughts!

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #184 on: August 22, 2012, 09:20:19 PM »

Secretly I would have loved to have have seen Tom Selleck, Gregory Harrison, Mark Harmon, Patrick Duffy, and George Clooney on a show together...

Cillaliz

« Reply #185 on: August 22, 2012, 09:22:02 PM »

Hi Dakota!  Good to see you here

Cillaliz

« Reply #186 on: August 22, 2012, 09:22:14 PM »

VIBES FOR ALL WHO NEED THEM!!!

Cillaliz

« Reply #187 on: August 22, 2012, 09:22:35 PM »

Extra vibes for FJL~~~~~

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #188 on: August 22, 2012, 09:22:38 PM »

Hello Cilla....

Cillaliz

« Reply #189 on: August 22, 2012, 09:22:48 PM »

Travel Vibes for DR Elmore~~~

Cillaliz

« Reply #190 on: August 22, 2012, 09:24:01 PM »

I have a wicker chair right next to my exercies bike.  Whenever I ride Ricky jumps onto the chair and it looks like he's riding sidecar.  It cracks me up

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #191 on: August 22, 2012, 09:25:26 PM »

Cats are interesting characters..  :-)

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #192 on: August 22, 2012, 09:37:32 PM »

Just noticed this about Centennial...

Horses were reused many times. I have noted that one piebald paint has been ridden by Clay BAsket, Lucinda, two cowboys, four indians and Levi Zendt in the series... PIebald and Bay Pintos are unusual.

THis particular Paint horse appears in 7 episodes of Centennial... and darn he did not get a credit

MBarnum

« Reply #193 on: August 22, 2012, 09:47:29 PM »

Just received and email tonight letting me know that my dear friend and interviewee Jeffrey Stone (aka John Fontaine) passed away today. He'd had a stroke in December and had been mostly bedridden since then.

Jeff was one heck of a guy, who had a lots of adventures in his life. He was also one of the few actors to admit to me that he'd had a same sex experience (with popular B movie actor). Of course, Jeff had a very active sex life...very, very active! LOL!

He was married to actresses Barbara Lawrence and then Corinne Calvet. His films include THE THING THAT COULDN'T DIE, ARMY BOUND, THE BIG BEAT, and MONEY WOMEN AND GUNS.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #194 on: August 22, 2012, 09:49:44 PM »

Sorry to hear about this MBarnum, my condolences

MBarnum

« Reply #195 on: August 22, 2012, 09:53:35 PM »

Tonight I finished up a movie which recored onto the DVR from TCM. The film was titled SEPIA CINDERELLA (1947) and starred singer Billy Daniels and singer Sheila Guyse. They were both much better singers then they were actors, but I still enjoyed the movie...and Billy Daniels I will certainly be getting some CDs of...what a crooner! In fact there was a LOT of great music in this musical drama comedy.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #196 on: August 22, 2012, 09:55:52 PM »

Notes are written and will go up very soon.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #197 on: August 22, 2012, 10:25:24 PM »

Danise, listened to an interview with Matt Ashford tonight... I got the impression he has made his peace with Days and moving on...

Can't blame him for Days has never written for him in the last 10 years. I wish Matt the best on his future endeavours
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Up