Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Down

Author Topic: GETTING IT RIGHT  (Read 14284 times)

TCB

• Because I can!
Re: GETTING IT RIGHT
« Reply #180 on: July 07, 2013, 11:37:52 PM »

SEVEN
“One thing’s universal,
Life’s no dress rehearsal….”

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #181 on: July 07, 2013, 11:38:20 PM »

G'night!
“One thing’s universal,
Life’s no dress rehearsal….”

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #182 on: July 08, 2013, 12:06:02 AM »

Well, I must be off.  I need to take a shower (finally!), get dressed and go out.  I know that I wanted to go to Fred Meyer for something, but I can't remember what.  I'm hoping that just by walking around the store, I'll remember.  Wish me luck.

Be back later!

Well, I made it to Fred Meyer, but didn't get a chance to think about what I originally wanted.  I got in my car and decided that I wanted to go to Red Robin before going to FM (RR closes before FM)...just because.  So I called my friend Margo to see if she wanted to join me and she said that she started a barbecue and I could come over for homemade hamburgers, so I went to FM to get a dessert!  I got a chocolate cake with white frosting and Oreos on the top.  She made hamburgers from organic beef and we just sat on her front porch, eating burgers and dessert and we chatted for more than three hours.  When I left to come home, I totally forgot about going back to Fred Meyer.  Oh, well.  There's always tomorrow. ;D
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #183 on: July 08, 2013, 12:06:58 AM »

Good luck, DR George!      :)

Good luck DR GEORGE!  Maybe you need to get cookies.

Thanks, singdaw and Jrand, but I still can't remember what I wanted to get.  Although, I brought home some of the leftover Oreo cake. ;)
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #184 on: July 08, 2013, 12:08:05 AM »

The show went wonderfully, thanks to our amazing cast - sold out crowd and a terrific audience.  So, many kudos to Chelsea Emma Franko, Tessa Grady (her first time with us and so lovely), Barry Pearl (his first time with us and just did a superb job), Jenna Lea Rosen (she's been doing these for a year now, off and on, but tonight was the first time she was a regular doing three songs and she was just stellar in each, but her Where Is Love made me proudest - watching this terrific kid grow better and better with each show is so gratifying), and Robert Yacko (stepping in to replace an ailing cast member at the last minute and delivering a flawless performance).  Guest star Tony Tanner was charming, funny, and a complete delight recreating his Half a Sixpence number, and other guest star Kerry O'Malley brought the house down with the best As Long As He Needs Me I've ever heard.  And the icing on the cake, of course, Shelly Markham at the keyboard, and even singing a song.   Thanks to associate producer Adryan Russ, too.  Next up - the Armenian musicals of the 90s.  Kidding.  Those who were at the show will understand the reference.  Next up really is a show I cannot wait to do - two of my favorite composers ever, Meredith Willson (The Music Man, Molly Brown, Here's Love, etc.) and Gene de Paul (Seven Brides for Seven Brothers, Li'l Abner, and a slew of classic standards like I'll Remember April and Teach Me Tonight) - if you like by-God melody this is the show for you.  We're already cast and should be able to announce as soon as we lock our guest star down.

Congrats to BK and the latest cast of the Kritzerland show!! :D

George

« Reply #185 on: July 08, 2013, 12:09:54 AM »

A friend of mine posted this on Facebook.  I don't know where she got it, but it's quite appropriate for HHW! ;D

George

« Reply #186 on: July 08, 2013, 12:36:14 AM »

And now, I must go to bed.  I want to get to work early and I should get to bed early to help that happen.

Good night, all. 8)
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Up