Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Down

Author Topic: THE CURIOUS CASE OF THE DISAPPEARING AVATARS AND SMILEYS BY ERLE STANLEY GARDNER  (Read 10319 times)

John G.

• Dance, if it makes you happy.

Good night, all.
“Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world.”
― Voltaire

John G.

• Dance, if it makes you happy.

Seven!
“Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world.”
― Voltaire

TCB

• Because I can!

My friend Rob Berman lost; Elliott Lawrence won for musical direction of the Tony Awards.

Will you get to touch his Tony?
“One thing’s universal,
Life’s no dress rehearsal….”

TCB

• Because I can!

The Rev. TCB. I like it.

Well it almost happened.
“One thing’s universal,

TCB

• Because I can!

I just watched a 1971 movie that until a couple of weeks ago, I'd never even heard of.  Or I'd forgotten I heard of it.  I certainly never saw it.  Well, it's one nerve-wracking son of a b- gun. 

SEE NO EVIL.  Mia Farrow.  Directed by Richard Fleischer.  It's on a plain vanilla but excellent Sony/Columbia DVD.  A masterpiece (if we must use such words) of suspense.

I love that movie.
“One thing’s universal,

TCB

• Because I can!

Drake and The Game (I hope you know who they are, I don't) both chipped in $10,000.00 a piece to pay for the funerals for the man and his five children who died in the house fire in Ohio.  I feel so bad for that woman.
“One thing’s universal,

TCB

• Because I can!

G'night!
“One thing’s universal,

Matthew

• You there, why are you so late?

Is a mattress topper this new-fangled thing I see on top of the mattresses at the mattress store I walk by on my way to the bank?

Yes, but you have to stand in line for it   :P

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?

I'm going to create a Cronut frenzy in the City of Studio.  I'll post on every street corner that I'll be selling Cronut at my home and that the first 7,000 people in line will definitely get one.  I will be the toast of the town and everyone will love me and I'll be on the Internet and Miley Cyrus will twerk for me.

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.

Well, it's time for me to leave work.  My friend Margo and I are going to Red Robin for dinner. 

Be back later!

Dinner at Red Robin was very good and dirt was dished. ;) Red Robin is having a special where if you spend $10 or more, you can get their pretzel bites with cheese sauce for free!  AND since the Seahawks made some kind of touchdown, they were having an additional special for rewards card holders (such as myself) where when you buy any burger and two drinks, you get their Red's Tavern Double Burger (a smaller, two-patty burger) for free!  So between the two freebies, we got $12 off our order! 
« Last Edit: September 18, 2013, 12:34:47 AM by George »
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

Tomorrow is the library's All Staff Training Day.  The entire staff (except for those who chose to use vacation) will gather at a local university and have speakers and training sessions and free food and other things to do. 
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

They also announce the 5-year increment anniversaries that occur during this year.  I'll be announced because in June, I officially have 25 years in!  I've actually been working there since 1984, but it's not continuous, and my early time as a page didn't count.  Shortly after that, people who worked as pages could count that in their seniority.

I still have 20 years to go before I can retire. ::)

;)

George

So, I REALLY must get to bed so that I can wake up a couple of hours earlier than I normally do.

Good night, all! 8)
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Up