Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7   Go Down

Author Topic: A WONDERLAND OF WORDS, A SEMBLANCE OF SENTENCES AND A PLETHORA OF PARAGRAPHS  (Read 5782 times)

John G.

• Dance, if it makes you happy.

Six!
“Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world.”
― Voltaire

Jeanne

• What is it, fish?

I have been lasered, then came home and took a little nap. I REALLY needed the sleep.

Does it always make you tired?

VIBES IT HAS HELPED YOU FEEL BETTER!!!

thanks, Jane, but it wasn't the laser that made me tired. I just hadn't gotten enough sleep. The laser sometimes GIVES me energy, as it reduces the pain and heals the troubled area. I definitely have less pain than I did, even on bad days.

Jeanne

• What is it, fish?

Plumbing vibes for Jeanne.

Pain-free vibes for Elmore.

Thank you, DR John G.

Jeanne

• What is it, fish?

Off to watch THE GRAND BUDAPEST HOTEL.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?

Page six?  Really?

Jane

• Have a REALLY nice day!

Off to watch THE GRAND BUDAPEST HOTEL.

I was about to say the same thing :)

Jane

I have been lasered, then came home and took a little nap. I REALLY needed the sleep.

Does it always make you tired?

VIBES IT HAS HELPED YOU FEEL BETTER!!!

thanks, Jane, but it wasn't the laser that made me tired. I just hadn't gotten enough sleep. The laser sometimes GIVES me energy, as it reduces the pain and heals the troubled area. I definitely have less pain than I did, even on bad days.

That's good.  I'm drifting off after very little sleep last night.

Jane

'night

John G.

Thank you, ChasSmith, for the reminder that you could get a discount at Barnes and Noble on the Criterion movies in addition to the half-off sale. Got me "The Wages of Fear," which I've wanted for a long time, and "Chasing Amy," which was super cheap even before the discount.
“Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world.”
― Voltaire

Jennifer

My library got the dvds for House of Cards season two and Orange Is The New Black season one. I am looking forward to watching both.

Jennifer

Plumbing vibes for DR Jeanne~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jennifer

It is weird to me when people mention garbage disposals since we don't have them here. Or at least I do not know anybody who has ever had one.

ChasSmith

Thank you, ChasSmith, for the reminder that you could get a discount at Barnes and Noble on the Criterion movies in addition to the half-off sale. Got me "The Wages of Fear," which I've wanted for a long time, and "Chasing Amy," which was super cheap even before the discount.

Criterion announced their October releases today.  The big one is THE COMPLETE JACQUES TATI, a total THRILL for the likes of me.  And LA DOLCE VITA.

ChasSmith

Busy day here.  I need to think of something to watch and relax over before I start nodding off.

TCB

• Because I can!

Hiccups Begone For BK!
“One thing’s universal,
Life’s no dress rehearsal….”

John G.

Criterion announced their October releases today.  The big one is THE COMPLETE JACQUES TATI, a total THRILL for the likes of me.  And LA DOLCE VITA.

La Dolce for the next sale!
― Voltaire

vixmom

• Commit random acts of kindness and sudden beauty

Well storm is over for the nonce   I broke my fast with chicken Marsala and spaghetti with a lovely sweet marinara

The Vixter's Boyfriend came in from Florida today and so I met them for lunch after the test

Why is he in Florida?

he lives there
Commit random acts of kindness and sudden beauty

It’s weird being the same age as old people

ChasSmith

Busy day here.  I need to think of something to watch and relax over before I start nodding off.

Well, strike that idea.  Nodding off has commenced.

TCB

• Because I can!

AND THE MOVIE OF THE DAY IS

I really wanted Jon Hurt to say to Anne Bancroft, “Mrs. Robinson, I think you're trying to seduce me."
“One thing’s universal,

singdaw

• Someone in a tree
    • David's Facebook Page

~ ~ ~ PAIN-BEGONE VIBES ~ ~ ~ for DRs TCB, Jeanne, and elmore3003!!!!!

I just come here for the novelty coffee mugs and their trenchant commentary on the little ironies of everyday life.

singdaw

• Someone in a tree
    • David's Facebook Page

~ ~ ~ PLUMBING VIBES ~ ~ ~ for DR Jeanne!!!!!
I just come here for the novelty coffee mugs and their trenchant commentary on the little ironies of everyday life.

singdaw

• Someone in a tree
    • David's Facebook Page

Where is SnoopDog?  Oh, he is probably at the Baseball All-Star game.

Nope!  I was at my brother and sister-in-law's for dinner.  A good time was had by all.  Hilarity ensued.

singdaw

• Someone in a tree
    • David's Facebook Page

And now, sleep beckons beguilingly.

TCB

• Because I can!

Dealing with some plumbing issues this morning.

I hope you feel better soon, Jrand!
“One thing’s universal,

John G.

Good night, all.
― Voltaire

TCB

• Because I can!

DR TCB - Debbie and Carlton sang "That's How I Need You" at the piano in TWO WEEKS WITH LOVE.....the only other movie they were in together is THREE LITTLE WORDS, and I'm not sure Carlton sang with her in that movie....she played Helen Kane.

Well it was a great scene.  Too bad it never happened.
“One thing’s universal,

TCB

• Because I can!

DR TCB - Debbie and Carlton sang "That's How I Need You" at the piano in TWO WEEKS WITH LOVE.....the only other movie they were in together is THREE LITTLE WORDS, and I'm not sure Carlton sang with her in that movie....she played Helen Kane.

I think, DR TCB, that you are remembering the scene from "Three Little Words".  A piano is being delivered on a city street and someone starts playing a bar or two of something.  A young girl walking by, wearing a tam o'shanter (I wrote this because I've always wanted to write "tam o'shanter"), stops, listens and then says, "Boop Boop di Doop" (or WTHIW*) in a high squeaky voice.  That was Debbie Reynolds as Helen Kane.  The voice, however, was Helen Kane's.  Debbie later lip-synched the entire "I Want to be Loved By You" song as sung by Kane with the trademarked "Boop Boop di Doop" (or WTHIW**) at the end.

*  Internet lingo for "Whatever the Heck it Was"
** Ditto

Thank you, Ron.  And later in the film, Debbie sings "I Want to be Loved By You" to Carlton Carpenter.  Thank you!
“One thing’s universal,

TCB

• Because I can!

back from my PET scan -  now it s wait for the results time

Thank you for the vibes everything went very smoothly

Vixmom, you are in my prayers for good test results
“One thing’s universal,

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.

I am home and have been for about an hour.  Today has been a day!  The field trip was interesting and enjoyable.  We left Tumwater at about 8:30 and our meeting wasn't until 10:00, but we got there at about 9:15...that's too early!  So, we stopped off at nearby Starbucks and I had a sausage, egg and cheese english muffin.  It was very hot and quite tasty.  I also got a mocha frappuccino, which was delish. 
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.

When we got to the Pierce County Library Processing and Administrative Center, they had snacks for us!  We got a tour of their administrative center, then we met with several of their staff, then we broke out and met with our individual counterparts.  I spoke with another acquisitions clerk and she was very nice.  They have a different computer system, but their ordering process is very similar.  I really didn't learn too much that I didn't already know, but it was a fun day.  We got back to our work by 1:30 or so.  I worked until I left at 7:00.
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7   Go Up