Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Down

Author Topic: AZOOLAPALLOL  (Read 21412 times)

MBarnum

Re:AZOOLAPALLOL
« Reply #180 on: October 22, 2004, 08:55:55 PM »

DR Panni, I think I am in love with your new home environment! It reminds me of a cottage that I lived in on, of all places, Cottage St. NE here in salem about 10 years ago. I particularly LOVE the kitchen...and I am thinking that is a vintage stove, am I correct?

Panni

• What are men for -- if not to amuse a woman!
« Reply #181 on: October 22, 2004, 09:02:01 PM »

I particularly LOVE the kitchen...and I am thinking that is a vintage stove, am I correct?

Michael - It's, I believe, in the style of a vintage stove - but quite modern. I'll have a DOUBLE oven. In a mo I'll post another pic of the kitchen just for you. It's taken from the other direction.

Panni

« Reply #182 on: October 22, 2004, 09:06:26 PM »

MB - Here's another view of the kitchen. Oh - and I was rude - thank you for the compliment on the home environment!

Panni

« Reply #183 on: October 22, 2004, 09:15:43 PM »

May I vent? I bought a standing cabinet for my bathroom in the new digs. It's a gorgeous bathroom with a (new) clawfoot tub (which certain people can't stand -- but I like). But there isn't enough storage space. So this standing cabinet looked to be just the ticket. I was told that it is simple to assemble. So I lugged the box upstairs - no mean feat - it was large and HEAVY - and opened it. A million parts and instructions written by a sadist greeted me. Guess what, bathroom cabinet people? -- I don't have a degree in engineering! Although I'm not sure one would actually help. And to add insult to injury, the glass of the cabinet door was cracked. I took just the door back and made them open a package and give me another one. Tomorrow I try again to assemble it. Aaaargggh!  :P
« Last Edit: October 22, 2004, 09:17:02 PM by Panni »

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #184 on: October 22, 2004, 09:19:58 PM »

Shayne, Valley's review appeared in yesterday's (Thursday's) notes.

Panni

« Reply #185 on: October 22, 2004, 09:23:48 PM »

One more pic I like. Looking out the front door to the steps leading downstairs...

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #186 on: October 22, 2004, 09:56:01 PM »

Sad to be all alone in the world.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #187 on: October 22, 2004, 10:14:40 PM »

Jrand, it looks like we've been hoodwinked and will never get our DVDs of Horror of Party Beach.  The seller, after receiving close to sixty negatives in the last four weeks, has either bolted (not a registered user) or been suspended.  If you paid via paypal, you are at least protected, so file a fraud claim with them immediately, as I have.  You should also send a copy of same to eBay safe harbor.  

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #188 on: October 22, 2004, 10:15:47 PM »

...but I want to know who Michael Shayne's piece of blind gossip is supposed to be about???  I could never figure those damn things out.  Names, I want names!![/i]
“One thing’s universal,
Life’s no dress rehearsal….”

Panni

« Reply #189 on: October 22, 2004, 10:23:41 PM »

I had a yearning for a muffin. So I went to Jerry's and got one. Thought I'd share.

S. Woody White

• The Lecture!
« Reply #190 on: October 22, 2004, 10:48:11 PM »

Car CD player: Redhead and The Producers.  The second was particularly fun, because we were driving around with the younger grandlad (aged four) in the car, having forgotten some of the language that can be found on songs early in that score.  Fortunately, the lad never even blinked an eye.
There are worlds out there where the sky is burning, and the sea's asleep, and the rivers dream; people made of smoke and cities made of song. Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice, somewhere else the tea's getting cold. Come on, Ace. We've got work to do.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #191 on: October 22, 2004, 10:57:57 PM »

Jrand: Update.  The "not a registered user" has already registered under a new name and is selling all the same items (who DOES he think he's kidding? Certainly not Sherlock Kimmel).  I've already reported his new name to eBay (same city, same state, same phone prefix, same items, same wording) and paypal.  Hopefully, they will suspend him immediately.  I will also contact all his other buyers that he's bilked and give them his new name, too.  We wouldn't want him to think he was just walking away, would we?

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #192 on: October 22, 2004, 11:35:03 PM »

Okay, where are our late-night denizens?  Are we ALL WUSSBURGERS all of a sudden?  Skammen, do you hear me?  Skammen.  I am getting in the shower and when I come out I want to see me some denizens around these here parts.

Matthew

• You there, why are you so late?
« Reply #193 on: October 22, 2004, 11:38:15 PM »

Wow, one of the first to post and now one of the last.   Can't sleep, excited about my first orchestra rehearal for "The Secret Garden", first time with a baton in my hand since 2002, I think I'm more worried about the keyboard players than anything else, they are VERY busy the whole time.  Maybe I'll find some ice ceam
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Up