Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down

Author Topic: FRIED, FRAZZLED, AND FERKLEMPT  (Read 3547 times)

TCB

• Because I can!
Re: FRIED, FRAZZLED, AND FERKLEMPT
« Reply #150 on: August 22, 2016, 10:47:43 PM »

Six

“One thing’s universal,
Life’s no dress rehearsal….”

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #151 on: August 22, 2016, 10:49:34 PM »

Good evening, 1 Guest.
“One thing’s universal,

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #152 on: August 22, 2016, 10:50:14 PM »

Do you prefer a banana split or a hot fudge sundae?
“One thing’s universal,

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #153 on: August 22, 2016, 10:52:01 PM »

Page six?  Really?

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #154 on: August 22, 2016, 11:46:01 PM »

And on that note (B-natural), I'm leaving work.  A co-worker and her guitar-playing musical partner (they call themselves "PC and J," she's Jamie, the "J") are performing downtown at a local restaurant (Dillinger's) and I'm going to go see them perform.  It's mostly a bar with (what I consider to be very pretentious) limited food options, so I won't enjoy that part, but the concert will be good.

Well, they were very good.  The place, Dillinger's, really isn't made to have music playing, but I was sitting right next to them, so it wasn't bad.  Jamie told me that they're going to expand soon, and have a room for performing with speakers built in.  That'll be nice...and so much better than how it is now.
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #155 on: August 22, 2016, 11:48:06 PM »

Then, I'll go home and check out my new computer.  I won't get it all set up right away.  I still have to clean up my computer desk. :P I was going to yesterday, but I didn't.  Oh, well.  I plan on having this new computer for quite a few years, so I'm not in a rush. ;)

Be back later.
No rush DR GEORGE.

Very true.  I came home and didn't even unpack my computer.  I needed to balance the TAO checkbook, and that took a while.  Then, I wanted to ketchup a bit (just a bit) on FB, so that took a little longer than I expected (which is to be expected ;) ). 
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #156 on: August 22, 2016, 11:48:17 PM »

And now, I'm ketchuping on HHW. :)

George

« Reply #157 on: August 22, 2016, 11:51:46 PM »

Topic of the day:  Once, I totally forgot that I had an early morning meeting with one of my book vendor reps about an hour before I usually get to work.  One of my staff called and I RUSHED to work without even taking a shower. :-\ Fortunately, I only live a mile away, so I got there about 10 minutes late.  My rep was very nice about it.  That happened several years ago.  That rep has since retired and the company got bought by another book selling company.

George

« Reply #158 on: August 22, 2016, 11:55:47 PM »

The other forgotten meeting only happened last month.  At work, we have a monthly meeting of the people that my supervisor supervises.  The four supervisors and the four selectors.  I just had a brain fart and went to lunch literally a minute before my Outlook calendar sent out a 15-minute reminder. 

George

« Reply #159 on: August 22, 2016, 11:56:25 PM »

I come back from lunch and they're all in the meeting.  I did go into the meeting and apologize, but it was okay.  It's not like there was a hugely important matter to discuss...it was just a regular meeting where we caught up on stuff. 

George

« Reply #160 on: August 22, 2016, 11:56:51 PM »

That'll never happen again, though! :D

George

« Reply #161 on: August 22, 2016, 11:59:40 PM »

We are officially submitting SECOND SAMUEL as Tacoma Little Theatre's entry in the community theater festival next year.

That's great, Tom!  Good Luck!!

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #162 on: August 23, 2016, 12:02:21 AM »

We are officially submitting SECOND SAMUEL as Tacoma Little Theatre's entry in the community theater festival next year.

That's great, Tom!  Good Luck!!

I think it will be fun.  I believe the entire cast is coming back.
“One thing’s universal,
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up