Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Technical Question  (Read 18749 times)

William E. Lurie

Technical Question
« on: July 12, 2004, 07:32:22 AM »

Am I the only one who has problems listening to the Broadway Radio Show?  This happens on both the computer at the office and the computer at home.  First of all, I have to manually go from song to song.  When one song ends it freezes and I have to click the arrow for the next track.   Secondly, I can't remember the last time I was able to get through an entire show without being "disconnected" at least once.  Third, in most shows, there is at least one "clip" that will not play.  I downloaded the upgraded version of RealPlayer but that didn't help.  How can this be fixed.  I realize we will probably never get the archive of old shows we were promised, but at least I'd like to be able to listen to the current shows without these problems.
Years from now when you talk of this --- and you will --- be kind.

William F. Orr

• Jeeper Creepers!
Re:Technical Question
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2004, 10:55:48 AM »

Well, dear WEL, since no one has answered your question in lo these couple of months, yes, I have had the same problem for the last year or so.

And besides that, right now at work, where I have a high-speed connection, I can't listen at all.  Explorer gives me "XML error", and when I use Netscape, RealPlayer tells me it needs to upload new software to play the file, I click YES, and it says "No software available."  

In brief:  AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!!!!!!!
"Champagne to my real friends, and real pain to my sham friends!"
--Wayland Flowers

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
Re:Technical Question
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2004, 04:59:29 PM »

We are trying to address the radio show issues, which may mean we may have to switch servers again.
Pages: [1]   Go Up