Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Down

Author Topic: THE FINAL INVITED DRESS REHEARSAL  (Read 3520 times)

TCB

• Because I can!
Re: THE FINAL INVITED DRESS REHEARSAL
« Reply #180 on: November 17, 2017, 12:30:29 AM »

Page 7
“One thing’s universal,
Life’s no dress rehearsal….”

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #181 on: November 17, 2017, 12:31:02 AM »

Gratuitous Post #181!
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #182 on: November 17, 2017, 12:31:56 AM »

And now to ketchup on the posts.
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #183 on: November 17, 2017, 12:32:23 AM »

Break a leg vibes for BK, Mr. Sherman and cast of LEVI!

Hope it all went well!!

George

« Reply #184 on: November 17, 2017, 12:34:03 AM »

However, no one in our family has a vehicle large enough for the one 8-foot long box (it's the back of the island and would've needed to be cut to size), but my friend Margo's Honda Odyssey is large enough, and she said that we could borrow it.  WHEW!  So, I'll leave work early today, get the Honda, go to my sister's, load up the van, then head up to Renton and return the boxes.  The only real downside is that my sister won't get the original delivery charge refunded.  But otherwise being able to return all the boxes makes it worth it to her.

You are a wonderful brother, George

I second that!

Thanks, Kevin and Vixmom!

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #185 on: November 17, 2017, 12:36:44 AM »

When you do eat at IKEA, do you have the meatballs?
“One thing’s universal,
Life’s no dress rehearsal….”

George

« Reply #186 on: November 17, 2017, 12:41:09 AM »

I spent a couple hours today trying to obtain credit card information and doing comparisons. Since I will be spending a lot of $$$ on the dental work I want to get the maximum number of rewards points on my credit card. I can't believe how horrible some phone trees are. One kept asking for the last four digits of my card. What? I haven't applied yet! Then there are the reps you cannot understand. You all know what this is like. I never did get all my questions answered, but I applied for a new card anyway. I'll be canceling an older one shortly.

Jeanne, should you actually cancel the older card?  I read an article not too long ago about credit ratings and they said that (among other factors) your credit rating is based on how much debt you have compared to how much credit you have available, and how far back your credit history goes. 
« Last Edit: November 17, 2017, 12:47:34 AM by George »

George

« Reply #187 on: November 17, 2017, 12:41:31 AM »

If you close your older credit card account, that's a ding on your rating.  And if you lose that history, and your debt-to-credit ratio goes up, that also is a ding on your rating.  I think it's all just a racket, but you gotta gotta jump through the hoops and play by their rules. ::)

George

« Reply #188 on: November 17, 2017, 12:41:52 AM »

When you do eat at IKEA, do you have the meatballs?

Every time I go!

George

« Reply #189 on: November 17, 2017, 12:42:10 AM »

...usually.

;)

George

« Reply #190 on: November 17, 2017, 12:45:47 AM »

And before I forget...A Very Happy (if slightly belated) Birthday to Fred's Ever Lovin' Skip!! :D

George

« Reply #191 on: November 17, 2017, 12:46:47 AM »

I spent a couple hours today trying to obtain credit card information and doing comparisons. Since I will be spending a lot of $$$ on the dental work I want to get the maximum number of rewards points on my credit card. I can't believe how horrible some phone trees are. One kept asking for the last four digits of my card. What? I haven't applied yet! Then there are the reps you cannot understand. You all know what this is like. I never did get all my questions answered, but I applied for a new card anyway. I'll be canceling an older one shortly.

I have read cancelling a card is bad for your credit rating and that you should just keep the card and not use it.  I know it is stupid but I have seen this many times.  You might want to check it out.

What she said. ;D

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #192 on: November 17, 2017, 12:47:29 AM »

I believe there is handicapped parking right by the theater building.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Up