Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down

Author Topic: THE "I'S" HAVE IT  (Read 5032 times)

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
Re: THE "I'S" HAVE IT
« Reply #150 on: April 16, 2018, 12:00:00 AM »

PAGE SIX DANCE!!
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #151 on: April 16, 2018, 12:05:48 AM »

Well, I hate to do it (no, I really do!), but I need to go to bed now.  Starting tomorrow and for the next three days (Mon-Thurs), we're going to have a person visiting from the company that made our library's computer system to help us learn more about it, and to help us utilize it more efficiently (hopefully). 
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #152 on: April 16, 2018, 12:06:05 AM »

The problem (for me, at least) is that he's coming in each morning two hours before I normally come in, so I need to go to sleep two hours earlier each night so that I can get up two hours earlier.  I hate that. :P

George

« Reply #153 on: April 16, 2018, 12:06:49 AM »

So, good night Jane (and anyone else lurking out there in the dark), and have a good day!
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up