Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Down

Author Topic: THE "I'S" HAVE IT  (Read 5298 times)

TCB

• Because I can!
Re: THE "I'S" HAVE IT
« Reply #120 on: April 15, 2018, 11:09:28 PM »

Page 5
“One thing’s universal,
Life’s no dress rehearsal….”

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #121 on: April 15, 2018, 11:10:29 PM »

So do i understand right:  Jane is 3 hours from Redmond, George is an hour from Redmond, and Tom is about a half hour from Redmond.

So we'd probably have to really plan if a HHW PNW mini-gathering is going to happen.

Since the "pay-what-you-can" first  preview is Thursday evening the 14th, I'd assume there will be nothing going on at the theater regarding Last Starfighter the afternoon of the 14th.  But since George must be working that day (although it is Flag Day, which should be a day off but isn't), would the 14th afternoon be OK for Jane and Tom.  Then George, if you might want to see the show that night, since the show's always played under 2 hours, including intermission, it could fit in with your schedule in terms of getting  to work the next morning.  Just an idea.

My work schedule is flexible.  I can take a day off. ;D
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #122 on: April 15, 2018, 11:11:54 PM »

I am sure the rain will return this afternoon.

It did. :)

I am not sure it did here in Tacoma’s north end.
“One thing’s universal,

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #123 on: April 15, 2018, 11:13:22 PM »

So do i understand right:  Jane is 3 hours from Redmond, George is an hour from Redmond, and Tom is about a half hour from Redmond.

So we'd probably have to really plan if a HHW PNW mini-gathering is going to happen.

Since the "pay-what-you-can" first  preview is Thursday evening the 14th, I'd assume there will be nothing going on at the theater regarding Last Starfighter the afternoon of the 14th.  But since George must be working that day (although it is Flag Day, which should be a day off but isn't), would the 14th afternoon be OK for Jane and Tom.  Then George, if you might want to see the show that night, since the show's always played under 2 hours, including intermission, it could fit in with your schedule in terms of getting  to work the next morning.  Just an idea.

I thought you would probably be able to take the day.
“One thing’s universal,

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #124 on: April 15, 2018, 11:13:57 PM »

Tomorrow I go back to my doctor.
“One thing’s universal,

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #125 on: April 15, 2018, 11:14:50 PM »

Although, he sent me the results of my lab work this afternoon.
“One thing’s universal,

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #126 on: April 15, 2018, 11:17:40 PM »

It is a 2:30 doctor’s appointment, so there goes my nap tomorrow.
“One thing’s universal,

George

« Reply #127 on: April 15, 2018, 11:17:48 PM »

Today is our read thru and sing thru - if we have an accompanist.  No one seems to know if one is coming or not.....we shall see.

The director may be a bit late - so I am in CHARGE - HA!

Maybe he'll be there
Or maybe he will not
If no one's playing piano
We'll rehearse no matter what

(sort of tune of "Maybe" from AUNTIE, er, ANNIE)

Funny, Fred! :D
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #128 on: April 15, 2018, 11:18:18 PM »

FJL, I shouldn't speak for George, but I imagine he will want to take the afternoon off to come up to Redmond with me.

What he said. ;)

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #129 on: April 15, 2018, 11:18:41 PM »

I think my friend, Sharry, and I are having lunch on Tuesday.
“One thing’s universal,

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #130 on: April 15, 2018, 11:20:20 PM »

FJL, I shouldn't speak for George, but I imagine he will want to take the afternoon off to come up to Redmond with me.

What he said. ;)

It is hard to believe that June is so close.
“One thing’s universal,

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #131 on: April 15, 2018, 11:21:28 PM »

It looks like we may get some sunshine by Wednesday.
“One thing’s universal,

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #132 on: April 15, 2018, 11:22:56 PM »

I am about two hundred pages away from finishing the book I am currently reading.
“One thing’s universal,

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #133 on: April 15, 2018, 11:24:04 PM »

It is slow going, because a lot of it is medically technical.
“One thing’s universal,

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #134 on: April 15, 2018, 11:25:38 PM »

Or should that be technically medical?
“One thing’s universal,

George

« Reply #135 on: April 15, 2018, 11:27:14 PM »

Last night DR George mentioned the Impossible Burger. There's a burger chain near me that has them. I thought it was one of their creations, but I see now that many restaurants offer them. They don't appeal to me--I find meat completely unappetizing--but I think it's great for carnivores who want to eat less meat and more plant food. I'm glad to hear that George and Margo liked them.

Thanks, Jennifer.  Maybe if you go with someone, you can try a bite to see how meat-like it is.  Just a thought.

George

« Reply #136 on: April 15, 2018, 11:28:33 PM »

Last night DR George mentioned the Impossible Burger. There's a burger chain near me that has them. I thought it was one of their creations, but I see now that many restaurants offer them. They don't appeal to me--I find meat completely unappetizing--but I think it's great for carnivores who want to eat less meat and more plant food. I'm glad to hear that George and Margo liked them.

Did I hear a story about this on NPR  this week or was a post here by George? 

I myself LOVE meat, but I would be interested in trying his burger if it really does taste meaty

I don't know if was on NPR, but I did post about it a couple of times.

George

« Reply #137 on: April 15, 2018, 11:33:21 PM »

Burgers without MEAT?

What is this madness?

I refuse to even let the thought cross my mind....

;D

Even if it tastes exactly the same as meat, is healthier, and better for the environment?

I would assume!  But I haven't looked that much into it.  It's all plant-based, so I would think that it's healthier and better for the environment.

George

« Reply #138 on: April 15, 2018, 11:34:44 PM »

Jennifer, I wish you spring.

DITTO!!

Jane

• Have a REALLY nice day!
« Reply #139 on: April 15, 2018, 11:35:14 PM »

Oh good 😊

Jane

« Reply #140 on: April 15, 2018, 11:37:56 PM »

Thanks, Jennifer.  Maybe if you go with someone, you can try a bite to see how meat-like it is.  Just a thought.

Umm, I believe you meant Jeanne.

Jane

« Reply #141 on: April 15, 2018, 11:40:09 PM »

Although, he sent me the results of my lab work this afternoon.

I hope the results were good.

George

« Reply #142 on: April 15, 2018, 11:40:51 PM »

AARRGGHH!!  Spoo! ::) Thanks, Jeanne!!
« Last Edit: April 15, 2018, 11:42:51 PM by George »

Jane

« Reply #143 on: April 15, 2018, 11:42:20 PM »

It is a 2:30 doctor’s appointment, so there goes my nap tomorrow.

Good vibes for answers and a fix for whatever this is that has been bothering you.

Jane

« Reply #144 on: April 15, 2018, 11:42:38 PM »

AARRGGHH!!  Spoo! ::)

;D

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #145 on: April 15, 2018, 11:45:35 PM »

Good night.
“One thing’s universal,

George

« Reply #146 on: April 15, 2018, 11:58:41 PM »

Good night, Tom.

George

« Reply #147 on: April 15, 2018, 11:59:16 PM »

Well...

George

« Reply #148 on: April 15, 2018, 11:59:23 PM »

...since...

George

« Reply #149 on: April 15, 2018, 11:59:49 PM »

...we're so darned close, let's not stop until we get to the...
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Up