Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down

Author Topic: THE QUIET TREES  (Read 3324 times)

TCB

• Because I can!
Re: THE QUIET TREES
« Reply #150 on: June 07, 2018, 11:40:34 PM »

Page 6
“One thing’s universal,
Life’s no dress rehearsal….”

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #151 on: June 07, 2018, 11:42:06 PM »

And now, I'm off.  It's one of those days where I feel like I'm supposed to get something at Fred Meyer, but I'm pretty sure that I really don't need anything, so I won't go. 

Be back later.

Well, I decided to go to Fred Meyer and I'm glad I went. 
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #152 on: June 07, 2018, 11:42:26 PM »

I remembered that I had some unopened vegan baloney (bologna?) slices and wanted to use them, so I bought some multi-whole-grain bread and noticed some other flavors of vegan "slices."  One is "herb rubbed" and another is "spice rubbed" and I forget what the third kind was. 
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #153 on: June 07, 2018, 11:42:46 PM »

I brought them all home and made a couple of sandwiches (the bread is fairly small) with the four different kinds of meatless "slices" and some sliced chipotle cheese (real cheese) slices and organic mayonnaise and some cream cheese.  I must say that they were pretty darned good. 

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #154 on: June 07, 2018, 11:44:24 PM »

I brought them all home and made a couple of sandwiches (the bread is fairly small) with the four different kinds of meatless "slices" and some sliced chipotle cheese (real cheese) slices and organic mayonnaise and some cream cheese.  I must say that they were pretty darned good. 

I’ll take your word on that.
“One thing’s universal,
Life’s no dress rehearsal….”

George

« Reply #155 on: June 07, 2018, 11:44:47 PM »

I toasted the bread but because the bread is thin, they crisped up pretty quickly, and were more crispy than toasted.  I didn't burn them, so that's good.  Next time, I'll make them without toasting the bread.  But definitely some keepers. :)

George

« Reply #156 on: June 07, 2018, 11:45:54 PM »

The "slices" didn't have a weird texture, so they were quite palatable. 

George

« Reply #157 on: June 07, 2018, 11:59:52 PM »

Today in the mail, I finally received my new debit card.  My old one expires this month.  This one has a chip...that's new. 

George

« Reply #158 on: June 08, 2018, 12:01:13 AM »

Now, I just need to figure out all the automatic withdrawals that I've used it for. ::)
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up