Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Down

Author Topic: ALL MUSIC ALL THE TIME  (Read 4626 times)

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
Re: ALL MUSIC ALL THE TIME
« Reply #60 on: October 05, 2018, 02:05:27 PM »

PAGE THREE DANCE!!
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #61 on: October 05, 2018, 02:05:44 PM »

Well, I sent a request for information email to the director of the Christmas production.  I'll wait and see if I get a response.

I hope you receive a response.

Well, hopefully, you get the response that you'd like. ;)
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

ChasSmith

« Reply #62 on: October 05, 2018, 02:20:25 PM »

Be ever vigilant against these frickin’ scams, everyone.

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #63 on: October 05, 2018, 02:26:29 PM »

I found this message in "junk" today, from former dear reader PennyO - think I should do it?  BEWARE, folks, BEWARE:

Hi,

Hope you're doing well? I need a little favor from you. I need to get an iTunes gift card for my Niece, It's her birthday but I can't do this now because I'm currently travelling. Can you get it from any store around you? I'll reimburse as soon as I am back. Kindly let me know if you can handle this.

Thank you very much. The total amount she needs is $200 ( 100 x 2 ) from any store around you. I need you to scratch the back of the card to reveal the pin, then take a snapshot of it showing the pin and have the image attached and email to me.

Penny.

Ahhhhhh, the answer would be no!
“One thing’s universal,
Life’s no dress rehearsal….”

vixmom

• Commit random acts of kindness and sudden beauty
« Reply #64 on: October 05, 2018, 02:43:25 PM »

I found this message in "junk" today, from former dear reader PennyO - think I should do it?  BEWARE, folks, BEWARE:

Hi,

Hope you're doing well? I need a little favor from you. I need to get an iTunes gift card for my Niece, It's her birthday but I can't do this now because I'm currently travelling. Can you get it from any store around you? I'll reimburse as soon as I am back. Kindly let me know if you can handle this.

Thank you very much. The total amount she needs is $200 ( 100 x 2 ) from any store around you. I need you to scratch the back of the card to reveal the pin, then take a snapshot of it showing the pin and have the image attached and email to me.

Penny.

Sounds legit.  I think I'll get her a couple too
Commit random acts of kindness and sudden beauty

It’s weird being the same age as old people

Jeanne

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #65 on: October 05, 2018, 03:26:32 PM »

Hello, everyone.

Jeanne

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #66 on: October 05, 2018, 03:26:56 PM »

Hope TCB and Jane are feeling better.

Vibes to all who need them.

Jeanne

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #67 on: October 05, 2018, 03:29:09 PM »

Hi,

Penny.

Well, any DR would know that that's not from Penny O. Not her style. She didn't say sheesh even once!

Jeanne

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #68 on: October 05, 2018, 03:30:49 PM »

Larry, I'm glad you found Annabelle's hiding place. Hopefully, this will clear up her respiratory problems and keep you from a panic attack.

Jeanne

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #69 on: October 05, 2018, 03:34:59 PM »

The falling may be from sarcopenia, a condition of aging where we lose tone in the skeletal muscles. I recall that you didn't feel that physical therapy helped you before, but perhaps it could help with this. A customized exercise program that you could do at home once you learned it might help.

Jeanne

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #70 on: October 05, 2018, 03:41:45 PM »

If I may be allowed one small political post...

I saw my therapist, Erik, today. Erik is a Republican who hates Trump. Erik has a theory. He thinks aliens have landed on Trump's head--thus the hair--and sent tentacles down into his brain. It's not Trump speaking--it's the aliens who control what he says.

Just thought we needed some levity.

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #71 on: October 05, 2018, 03:44:33 PM »

I saw my therapist, Erik, today. Erik is a Republican who hates Trump. Erik has a theory. He thinks aliens have landed on Trump's head--thus the hair--and sent tentacles down into his brain. It's not Trump speaking--it's the aliens who control what he says.

Too bad more Republicans don't think that way!
“One thing’s universal,
Life’s no dress rehearsal….”

Jeanne

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #72 on: October 05, 2018, 03:45:42 PM »

George, I saw those Choczero bars on Amazon, but have you seen any in the stores? How did you learn about them?

Jeanne

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #73 on: October 05, 2018, 03:46:52 PM »

I think quite a few do, actually, but want the policies Trump advocates.

Jeanne

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #74 on: October 05, 2018, 03:48:56 PM »

I have no news, but will comment on the general weirdness that's been about for several weeks now. Planetary unease?

Jeanne

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #75 on: October 05, 2018, 03:57:33 PM »

If anyone--FJL? John G?--is looking for a topical product for muscle cramps or pain relief in general, I can recommend two:

Arnica Rub--a non-greasy cream that works well and has no odor

Magnesium oil (or gel)--absorbs easily, is very good for muscle cramps, and has no odor. I'm currently using MgSport Recovery Gel, available on Amazon.

Jeanne

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #76 on: October 05, 2018, 03:58:42 PM »

TTFN.

George

« Reply #77 on: October 05, 2018, 04:53:45 PM »

George, I saw those Choczero bars on Amazon, but have you seen any in the stores? How did you learn about them?

I've never seen any in any stores around where I live.  I've only seen them on Amazon (granted, I haven't looked at any other on-line sites).  I don't know what I was looking for, but I was on Amazon and it was either in the "Sponsored products related to this item" or "Customers who bought this item also bought."  I took a chance and really like them.  They're not always available, though...especially the ones with coconut, but both the almond bars and the hazelnut bars are very good. ;D

George

« Reply #78 on: October 05, 2018, 04:54:17 PM »

I think quite a few do, actually, but want the policies Trump advocates.

I think they all just drank the Kool-Aid and just vote for anything that whoever made it to the finish line says to vote for.  Much less independent thinking is necessary. :P

George

« Reply #79 on: October 05, 2018, 04:55:32 PM »

Not that the liberal side can't be followers, but they don't want to restrict independent rights in the way that the more conservative side want to.

Jane

• Have a REALLY nice day!
« Reply #80 on: October 05, 2018, 05:39:38 PM »

Yes, former DR Penny was hacked.

Jane

« Reply #81 on: October 05, 2018, 05:40:32 PM »

Hi,

Penny.

Well, any DR would know that that's not from Penny O. Not her style. She didn't say sheesh even once!

LOL it did not sound like Penny.

Jane

« Reply #82 on: October 05, 2018, 05:42:04 PM »

Thank you DR Jeanne.  I am doing better now, back to my current normal state.

We went out to dinner and I indulged in a messy salmon burger.  It was delicious and I was able to hold it with both hands.

Jane

« Reply #83 on: October 05, 2018, 05:42:35 PM »

I also brought home extra coleslaw for tomorrow.

Jane

« Reply #84 on: October 05, 2018, 05:43:25 PM »

;D

Jane

« Reply #85 on: October 05, 2018, 05:45:46 PM »

If anyone--FJL? John G?--is looking for a topical product for muscle cramps or pain relief in general, I can recommend two:

Arnica Rub--a non-greasy cream that works well and has no odor

Magnesium oil (or gel)--absorbs easily, is very good for muscle cramps, and has no odor. I'm currently using MgSport Recovery Gel, available on Amazon.

It says "with less itching".  I don't like the thought of using something that might make me itch more than I normally do.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #86 on: October 05, 2018, 05:50:25 PM »

Back from picking up mail, including a total surprise little miracle - a royalty check for The Brain from Planet X, which has apparently had a very busy year this year - had no idea.  It's not a bad amount at all - in fact, it's the biggest royalty check we've ever gotten outside of our advance.

Jane

« Reply #87 on: October 05, 2018, 06:14:47 PM »

Congratulations!

George

« Reply #88 on: October 05, 2018, 06:17:50 PM »

Thank you DR Jeanne.  I am doing better now, back to my current normal state.

We went out to dinner and I indulged in a messy salmon burger.  It was delicious and I was able to hold it with both hands.

Congrats on the two-handed holding! :D

George

« Reply #89 on: October 05, 2018, 06:18:13 PM »

Back from picking up mail, including a total surprise little miracle - a royalty check for The Brain from Planet X, which has apparently had a very busy year this year - had no idea.  It's not a bad amount at all - in fact, it's the biggest royalty check we've ever gotten outside of our advance.

And congrats on the royalty check!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Up