Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down

Author Topic: KRITZERLAND AT VITELLO'S 92  (Read 5201 times)

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
Re: KRITZERLAND AT VITELLO'S 92
« Reply #120 on: October 08, 2018, 11:42:45 PM »

5!!!!!
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #121 on: October 08, 2018, 11:47:26 PM »

It's official!  I received an e-mail officially asking me to come to call-backs tomorrow night!  WHEW!! :D

Great news, George.

Thanks, John!
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #122 on: October 08, 2018, 11:47:36 PM »

Break a leg, George!

Thanks, Fred!

George

« Reply #123 on: October 08, 2018, 11:47:48 PM »

Congratulations to George on the callback.

Thanks, Tom!

George

« Reply #124 on: October 08, 2018, 11:47:56 PM »

Celebrate Columbus Day by getting lost, planting a flag and sayimg, "I meant to do that."

Was that today?  I totally forgot.

George

« Reply #125 on: October 08, 2018, 11:48:09 PM »

Then they sent out an email tonight saying that because of some scheduling conflicts; the cast list will not be released until, at least, Thursday evening.

~~~Continued Break Legs Vibes for Tom!!~~~

George

« Reply #126 on: October 08, 2018, 11:50:46 PM »

Well, I need to be leaving now.  I'm off to the first production meeting (well, the first that I know about and am going to) for The Rocky Horror Show.  I'm co-props manager, so this'll be the first time that I'm meeting with Anita, who is the other co-props manager.  She played the lead in The Trip to Bountiful last year where I ran the sound, so we know each other.  She's very nice. :)

Be back later.

The production meeting went really well.  The director (Chris, who is the managing artistic director of Tacoma Little Theatre) gave us a list of the props that he expects.  It's a MUCH shorter list than what I had for Legally Blonde

George

« Reply #127 on: October 08, 2018, 11:51:31 PM »

And during the meeting, we went through the list and several other people said that they were getting this or already had that, and we actually cut the list in half of what Anita and I will need to get! 

George

« Reply #128 on: October 08, 2018, 11:51:55 PM »

And some things weren't really props items, like a litter so that Frankenfurter can be carried on.  Things like that.

George

« Reply #129 on: October 09, 2018, 12:00:25 AM »

One thing that Anita said that she'd like to make (she's very crafty) is a guitar arm.  Eddie plays a gutar and they're going to have Frankenfurter kill Eddie《SPOILERS!!》with his own guitar

George

« Reply #130 on: October 09, 2018, 12:00:51 AM »

The actor playing Eddie has a real guitar that I think he's going to actually play, so a fake broken bloody one needs to be made.  Anita was pretty excited about actually making something with materials that she uses as a hobby!

George

« Reply #131 on: October 09, 2018, 12:07:39 AM »

AND I won't have to try and find two other matching guitars to buy and break one!

George

« Reply #132 on: October 09, 2018, 12:07:55 AM »

:D

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #133 on: October 09, 2018, 12:34:43 AM »

Sorry, I got kicked out again.
“One thing’s universal,
Life’s no dress rehearsal….”

George

« Reply #134 on: October 09, 2018, 12:34:55 AM »

One more thing about tonight's production meeting...afterward, I was talking to Kyle the managing artistic director of Broadway Olympia Productions, and he was very encouraging about the call-backs. ;D

George

« Reply #135 on: October 09, 2018, 12:35:40 AM »

He didn't exactly admit it, but he inferred that there was a derth of adult male actors auditioning, so I think my chances of being in the show are REALLY good!

George

« Reply #136 on: October 09, 2018, 12:35:53 AM »

We'll see!

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #137 on: October 09, 2018, 12:36:22 AM »

One more thing about tonight's production meeting...afterward, I was talking to Kyle the managing artistic director of Broadway Olympia Productions, and he was very encouraging about the call-backs. ;D

That is great, George!  This is for CHRISTMAS STORY?
“One thing’s universal,
Life’s no dress rehearsal….”

George

« Reply #138 on: October 09, 2018, 12:43:47 AM »

That is great, George!  This is for CHRISTMAS STORY?

Yup.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up