Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]   Go Down

Author Topic: SCARY NOTES  (Read 44727 times)

Tomovoz

Re:SCARY NOTES
« Reply #270 on: October 31, 2003, 10:16:23 PM »

It is too early for me to call it a night. I shall call it a late afternoon. Adieu indeed.
"I'm sixty-three and I guess that puts me with the geriatrics, but if there were fifteen months in every year, I'd only be forty-three".
James Thurber 1957

td

• td
« Reply #271 on: October 31, 2003, 10:34:19 PM »

td, please repost your michael weiss pic, just smaller - it really was too big and slowed my fast load time down in half.

BK, I reposted it (at a smaller size) in the tech support folder. . .
If I could be for only an hour, cute, cute, CUTE in a stupid-assed way!

td

• td
« Reply #272 on: October 31, 2003, 10:38:21 PM »

TD, thank you for enjoying the interviews! I just got mine in the mail today and have only flipped through it but it looks good! Lots of pics of Jeepers Creepers people in color...love the one of BK, Susan, and Zacherly!

Well, I had to start with those interviews, having only recently seeing HERCULES IN THE HAUNTED WORLD for the first time. . .

DR Swishy - - You've gotta admit that Ms. O'Hara was a ballsy lady. . .who said she couldn't have been hirsute as well?
If I could be for only an hour, cute, cute, CUTE in a stupid-assed way!

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #273 on: October 31, 2003, 11:19:14 PM »

What a turnaround.  The best part, of course, is reading all the wonderful posts.  Just finished the Alias box set, and now watching my brand spanking new Jack Benny 2DVD set.  Only seven more posts to a new record.

Jason

« Reply #274 on: October 31, 2003, 11:57:27 PM »

Just back from seeing THE TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE again (the new version). It was a lot of fun again...there were MANY more people in there tonight who were all in the Halloween spirit, so they were quite vocal when they were scared. Lots of nervous giggling. Anywho...a couple of friends of mine from the Met went with me and I think I had more fun watching and hearing them than I did with the movie, but I will admit, I jumped and screamed explitives again. I won't lie about it...I'm a man. As we were walking out, next to the trash can, I noticed that someone had actually vomited on the floor. That was more disgusting than the movie, but it made me think of Benjamin Kritzer. :)

Well, I must needs get to bed. I have to catch a bus to Washington in the morning. My sojourn to see BOUNCE begins at 11:00 and I still haven't packed. :\ See you on Monday morning!

Ron Pulliam

« Reply #275 on: November 01, 2003, 12:04:18 AM »

George:  I see you lurking.  

"Come out, come out, wherever you are...and see the young lady who fell from a star."

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #276 on: November 01, 2003, 12:09:15 AM »

Ron:  I thought you said good night several hours ago?

Jason:  You too are suppose to have gone to bed so that you will be bright and perky tomorrow for Bounce

Actually this is the time of night that we Washington Kimlets gather here in the shadows and plot the overthrow of Western Civilization.
“One thing’s universal,
Life’s no dress rehearsal….”

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #277 on: November 01, 2003, 12:11:23 AM »

Hmmm, we need five more posts to break the record.
“One thing’s universal,

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #278 on: November 01, 2003, 12:12:26 AM »

Hmmm, I need four more posts to become a real boy!
“One thing’s universal,

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #279 on: November 01, 2003, 12:13:17 AM »

Do you think it would be fair of me to try to break both records with the same post?
“One thing’s universal,

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #280 on: November 01, 2003, 12:17:22 AM »

I had a very lovely evening with friends.  We dined at this chic little place called The Golden Steer.  There was no tofu on the menu.  All beef!  I had a lovely filet, we had sparkling conversation, and then returned to their home for chocolate cake.  Unfortunately, I didn't get home in time to give out any candy.

So now, the bags of candy are all mine!!!
“One thing’s universal,

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #281 on: November 01, 2003, 12:18:16 AM »

Now let me see, was the record 280?  Or 281?  I have forgotten.
“One thing’s universal,

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #282 on: November 01, 2003, 12:19:53 AM »

Damn!  I hit the post button, and suddenly all this confetti fell from the ceiling.  I think I have really done it!!!
“One thing’s universal,

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #283 on: November 01, 2003, 12:29:15 AM »

Well, thanks to TCB we have a new record on a day when I thought we would have one of our lowest.

Well, the new notes will be up momentarily and then we can merrily start posting for tomorrow.

Ron Pulliam

« Reply #284 on: November 01, 2003, 12:32:46 AM »

Well, dang, TCB, I would have helped!

But it's gratifying to see another record busted all to hell here at HHW.com

And just think how "scary" it was earlier Friday when BK was thinking we might not even get to 100 posts!

Oooooooh.  It was Eeeeeeeerie!

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #285 on: November 01, 2003, 12:35:24 AM »

Who will have the first post of Saturday??  I have to admit that as soon I get home (or when I get to work), I log into HHW and just leave it there.  I surf the web, watch TV (or work when I'm at work) and just pop in and refresh the screen every once in a while.  So although it may appear that I'm sitting here reading, I'm...really...not.  But, like I said, I pop back and read what's been posted since the last time I refreshed the browser.

Well, I must be off to bed (even if I don't make the first post of Saturday).  I'll read the daily notes and post in the morning or afternoon.  I have absolutely NO plans for the day at all!!  Yea!!
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]   Go Up