Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: 176%! CAN WE GO THE DISTANCE AND REACH THE DREAM PERCENTAGE?  (Read 9023 times)

FJL

Re: 176%! CAN WE GO THE DISTANCE AND REACH THE DREAM PERCENTAGE?
« Reply #30 on: August 21, 2019, 08:01:04 AM »

DR FJL, this has been going on for seven years.  If this is all true, get a lawyer and sue. From what I hear of your continual barrage of emails rehashing the same grievances to most of the City Center staff over the past year, you're lucky that you're not in court with libel or harassment charges. 

You have to let go. 

Larry, it had ended February 2014.  It restarted November 2016 for reasons that I don't know.  There were zero emails at all from 2014 until some point in 2018, except when people were on my "writing and fun stuff" email lists.  Anyone who had wanted to not get any emails has felt free (like Arlene Shuler, some of the lawyers at City center encores' law firm, Jonathan Frank himself) to put a block on emails from me or (as you did, as the head of the producers league did) ask to be removed from the email list which has always been honored.   One person simply said that he is  not reading them, but no request to be removed.  A few had been blocking emails for a long time but somehow chose to remove the blocks as the connection between my sister-in-law and Julie Miller and City Center's law firm started being mentioned. 

I have gotten a lawyer about my family about protecting my mother, who is 8 years younger than my father (so logic says the least-tragic thing is for my mother to be left (hoping a long time from now) without my father.   For the entities and business people, I've chosen to allow the government agencies to handle it, because that is the ONLY way to assure for the law to make illegal retaliation for a government complaint.   This worked very well with DataLounge/Mediapolis, which found in my favor Dec. 2013, hearing Feb. 2014 - and it all stopped for close to three years. 

Suddenly, out of nowhere, in fall 2016, Jonathan Frank decide to start this again - I don't get why, but all I can think is that I'd gotten two nice, detailed mentions in two NY Times articles about the parodies I was doing in the Times comments
Feb 2016 https://www.nytimes.com/2016/02/03/nyregion/new-york-today-landmarklimbo.html
and June 2016 a small commission by the Times which got some play in the book area which I was making some inroads in https://www.mhpbooks.com/new-york-times-artsbeat-blog-ends-its-run/
and things were starting to happen through our agent; but then. Google was getting filled up again.

And it kept going.  And the same law firm started representing Julie Miller with a fraudulent claim that I was physically violent, incredibly having Julie falsify a claim that I had picked up a chair and thrown it to the ground during a business meeting, that she'd have called 911 but couldn't reach her phone during 2018 rehearsals while there were 6 people in the room but she gave no detail until months later.  But this was the same lawyer for City Center Elliot Brown who invented Julie's Bullshit narrative.  The problem was there was several pieces of Landau family information in Julie's narrative that Julie would have had Norway of knowing, unless she and Lady Joann Macbeth of Cranford and Julie "My Dead Aunt Thanks You" Miller are sharing information somehow. 

So this is not about what is old and over.  Besides, there is a six-year statute of limitations on fraud, or two years from when fraud is discovered, and it's also standard practice to hope for a defrauder to no longer be at a company, [and of course at times with years having gone by the damage has been lessened somehow]. 

And I didn't know for 100% sure HOW City Center's lawyer was coordinating with my sister-in-law's lawyer  until this year, 2019.  They seemed to have been two separate matters, which happened to be going on at the same time - until somewhere around summer 2018. By that summer 2018, it was totally clear that my sister-in-law's and City center's lawyers were coordinating. - coordination confirmed as a fact   when something sent only to City Center was brought up to me by my mother - at a time when  Lady Joann and my brother were in Florida. 
« Last Edit: August 21, 2019, 08:23:23 AM by FJL »

Jane

• Have a REALLY nice day!
« Reply #31 on: August 21, 2019, 08:04:29 AM »

A N N O U N C E M E N T

DR Elmore and the menagerie will be receiving a gentleman caller a week from tomorrow.

Have a nice visit.  I look forward to the photos.

FJL

« Reply #32 on: August 21, 2019, 08:07:29 AM »

I actually like that Spellcheck changed "have had no way of knowing" into "have had Norway of knowing,' so I likely won't fix that!  :)

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #33 on: August 21, 2019, 09:31:11 AM »

There was a knock at the door just now and I thought it was the stove service man.  Instead it was our former super Val who was helping the nice couple with the baby in Apt. 1A move out of the building today.  When I came back from market earlier, the moving crew was finishing up. Val was waiting for them to return to help them take down a temporary wall/

Annabelle was overjoyed to see him, and she and Stella climbed all over him during his short visit.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2019, 09:33:52 AM by elmore3003 »
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats" - Albert Schweitzer

FJL

« Reply #34 on: August 21, 2019, 09:56:34 AM »

There was a knock at the door just now and I thought it was the stove service man.  Instead it was our former super Val who was helping the nice couple with the baby in Apt. 1A move out of the building today.  When I came back from market earlier, the moving crew was finishing up. Val was waiting for them to return to help them take down a temporary wall/

Annabelle was overjoyed to see him, and she and Stella climbed all over him during his short visit.

That's so nice that Val stayed on good terms with them.  Plus - that will be very good for when he needs a reference in the future. 

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #35 on: August 21, 2019, 10:38:22 AM »

I first heard of fish and chips whenever Arthur Treacher’s was the latest big thing, sometime around the beginning of the 1970s. Don’t remember when and where I first had it, but I liked it even though it never became a regular thing for me. Now I occasionally enjoy a fish and chips meal at a sit-down jernt or two where it’s always delicious and satisfying, and I should have it more often. Oddly, I’ve never tried any of the present day fast food versions. Not once, not anywhere. For all I know, I might love them, but I literally never think about it when I’m thinking about fast food.

I must say, though, that if anyone’s fish and chips is reminding them of the fish sticks we had in school, you’re eating at the wrong place. The only things that should look or taste even remotely like those are some of the frozen ones at the supermarket. And I’m not saying that’s a bad thing, because I can well enjoy that stuff now and then. But a well prepared fish and chips meal (the fries have to be really great, too) is a whole different world of wonderfulness.

There was an episode of America's Test Kitchen that showed how to make great fish and chips at home.  I never made them, but I certainly enjoyed watching the episode. :)
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #36 on: August 21, 2019, 10:53:42 AM »

Sweet!
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

vixmom

• Commit random acts of kindness and sudden beauty
« Reply #37 on: August 21, 2019, 11:11:52 AM »

The Millers Ale house near us makes really good fish but their chips are somewhat lacking.  The portion of fish  is quite generous however.

We sometimes order a take out order from Millers  and then get an order of fries from Five Guys and that is enough for the two of us for a meal.  When the Vixter was home we could even stretch it for the three of us
Commit random acts of kindness and sudden beauty

It’s weird being the same age as old people

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #38 on: August 21, 2019, 11:21:36 AM »

I'm up, I'm up - almost eight hours of sleep.

George

« Reply #39 on: August 21, 2019, 12:08:39 PM »

178%!!

John G.

• Dance, if it makes you happy.
« Reply #40 on: August 21, 2019, 12:09:06 PM »

Good afternoon, all.
“Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world.”
― Voltaire

John G.

• Dance, if it makes you happy.
« Reply #41 on: August 21, 2019, 12:09:30 PM »

Running in and out of meetings.
“Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world.”
― Voltaire

FJL

« Reply #42 on: August 21, 2019, 12:37:59 PM »

178%!!

"I'd rather have 178% of him" was one of the draft lyrics  for the Indiegogo version of "Fifty percent."

George

« Reply #43 on: August 21, 2019, 01:21:52 PM »

178%!!

"I'd rather have 178% of him" was one of the draft lyrics  for the Indiegogo version of "Fifty percent."

:))

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #44 on: August 21, 2019, 01:53:08 PM »

178% - happened whilst I was lunching.  Not sure how that's the percentage exactly, since we're only a little over 1K away from doubling our funding goal, but I'll happily take it.

Laura

« Reply #45 on: August 21, 2019, 02:38:45 PM »

Good afternoon.
"That's a lotta hamsters."

Laura

« Reply #46 on: August 21, 2019, 02:39:27 PM »

I am wondering if Asha's former human comes to visit in a year or so if she will climb all over him or if she will turn up her nose at him and say "You left me behind."

Laura

« Reply #47 on: August 21, 2019, 02:40:10 PM »

It is a case where he truly couldn't move her. We are lucky she is ours now. She has adapted well.

Jane

« Reply #48 on: August 21, 2019, 02:44:34 PM »

That was nice Val stopped by to see you.  I wish you had a video.

Jane

« Reply #49 on: August 21, 2019, 02:46:57 PM »

It is a case where he truly couldn't move her. We are lucky she is ours now. She has adapted well.

I am sure her former human is very relieved & grateful Asha has a wonderful home.

Jane

« Reply #50 on: August 21, 2019, 02:48:36 PM »

We walked very fast this afternoon knowing it might rain any minute.  Keith had an umbrella while I had a rain jacket, just in case.  Being well prepared is probably why we did not get caught in the rain ;)

George

« Reply #51 on: August 21, 2019, 03:10:46 PM »

We walked very fast this afternoon knowing it might rain any minute.  Keith had an umbrella while I had a rain jacket, just in case.  Being well prepared is probably why we did not get caught in the rain ;)

It started sprinkling just as I left to go back to work from lunch.  I left my umbrella AND jacket at work.  Fortunately, I was able to park right next to our side door, so even if it had been raining much more, I wouldn't have gotten very wet.

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #52 on: August 21, 2019, 03:28:44 PM »

The service man came to look at the stove around 1:30.  As soon as he left, I got the Big Ladder and pulled books.  I will continue pulling things this weekend.
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats" - Albert Schweitzer

Jane

« Reply #53 on: August 21, 2019, 04:28:13 PM »

Surprisingly it still hasn't rained here.  It still looks as if it is about to rain.

Jane

« Reply #54 on: August 21, 2019, 05:13:43 PM »

The rain finally arrived right after my last post.

George

« Reply #55 on: August 21, 2019, 05:23:37 PM »

The rain finally arrived right after my last post.

Timing...it's all in the timing!

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #56 on: August 21, 2019, 05:26:38 PM »

Had a chili, cheese, and onion hot dog and side Caesar for my meal, picked up one package, dropped the car at the car wash for detailing, walked home, wrote commentary and had a telephonic conversation, walked back and got the sparkling motor car, and came right home and finished the commentary, so that's now done.  Listening to music now.

Jane

« Reply #57 on: August 21, 2019, 06:31:55 PM »

We just lost power. If I don't return tonight that is the reason.

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #58 on: August 21, 2019, 06:40:20 PM »

The cats and I are watching Downton Abbey from the beginning so we're all ready for the movie next month. I had forgotten just how wonderful Season 1 was.

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #59 on: August 21, 2019, 06:41:44 PM »

Tomorrow morning before I go to City Center,  I have to stop at the pharmacy for the monthly meds anmd then see my barber at Rockefeller Center.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up