Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Down

Author Topic: A LOVELY FIRST DAY OF THE NEW YEAR, STARTING A NEW BOOK, AND HAVING FUN COMPANY  (Read 3681 times)

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?

Well, you've read the notes, the notes spoke of a lovely first day of the year, starting a new book, and having fun company, and now it is time for you to post until the lovely and fun cows come home.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?

And the word of the day is: SPLORE!

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?

And now - Dino at the piano.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?

Loved George's review of The Creature Wasn't Nice.

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.

Glad you liked it, BK.
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

Topic of the Day:  I stayed in bed after I woke up, ketchuping on Twitter (don't hate me...at least, I never tweet anything myself) while recording the Celebrating Sondheim PBS special onto my DVD burner.  I eventually got my butt out of bed and fed my cat.  I just puttered around the house for a while, then decided to go out for something to eat, so I went to Taco Time.  Then, went to my sister's for a homemade cinnamon roll, then came home, and here I am. :)
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

Now, it's time for bed.

Have a good day, all!

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?

Good morning, all!
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats" - Albert Schweitzer

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?

I return to Mack & Mabel and City Center this morning. I haven't seen Joshie in weeks, so we have much to catch up on.
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats" - Albert Schweitzer

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?

On my way there or back, I will make a very necessary bank stop.

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?

I did not sleep well last night.  I was quite restless.  I only got up once for a bathroom break, but I spent a lot of time awake anbd trying to finbd a comfortable position.  I did have at least two dreams, neither of which I now remember.

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?

DR TCB, Nicky's situation breaks my heart.  Is he crying for himself or for you?

I find Annabelle very empathic; if I weep - and I do too often these days, mostly out of fear of the future - or feel poorly, she knows, and she's all over me until she knows the spell has passed.

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?

Speaking of fear of the future, I could sure use some really heavy vibes to sell that property.

ChasSmith

Good morning, all.

ChasSmith

Best vibes to all, as we ease - or jump - into the first “real” day of the new year.

ChasSmith

Me, I have a day’s worth of music to work on. And nothing must keep me from my appointed rounds.

Wait. Where did appointed rounds come from?

Well, never mind. I must work hard, and that is all.

ChasSmith

Thankfully, after tonight’s rehearsal, I have the next three days and nights clear. That will be invaluable for getting myself caught up on some things and then gearing up for four weeks of intense rehearsals prior to the next (wait for it) opening.

ChasSmith

BK’s new book is bound (see what I did there?) to be most interesting. I should note, however, that I have yet to receive so much as a shipping notice. I shall be filing a complaint with the authorities.

ChasSmith

And that’s about enough out of me. It’s time to finish up the morning cat feeding adventures, pay a damned bill, and get to work.

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?

Kitty cleanup went very smoothly.  I love this clumping litter!

ChasSmith

Is it a new clumping litter, or you hadn’t been using clumping litter before?

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?

Annabelle is very clingy this morning.  I suspect it's less out of empathy and more to do with wanting some dry kibble.  I must be sure they have water and dry food while I'm out.

And money for bail.

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?

Is it a new clumping litter, or you hadn’t been using clumping litter before?

It's the same Arm & Hammer clumping litter I've used since Annabelle arrived in 2017.  If this had existed in 1960 my life with it would have been so much happier than wrestling with dirty, wet sand.

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?

And . . . Annabelle just threw up all over the floor.  She might be sick, but I think it's a hairball.

ChasSmith

Oy!

Here's hoping you find hair in it.

Seriously. I always check 'em for evidence of hair. Hairballing is normal, hairballing is good. Yes, of course cats vomit, too. But I'm always happier and relieved when it's a hairball.

ChasSmith

It's harder to tell, though, when they throw up just after eating.

Because..... it's everything - INCLUDING hair, if any.    :)

ChasSmith

Posts for Breakfast Hour.

Druxy

• druxmanworks.com

T.O.D.

We stayed home and watched a couple of movie musicals:

THE LITTLE SHOP OF HORRORS

&
THE PAJAMA GAME, which featured my former publicity client, Barbara Nichols.
You can dream…or you can do.

John G.

• Dance, if it makes you happy.

Good morning, all.
“Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world.”
― Voltaire

John G.

• Dance, if it makes you happy.

The Pajama Game is a favorite. Too much of the book gets lost in the transfer to screen, but I do enjoy the score. And I love the filming of Once-a-Year Day.
“Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world.”
― Voltaire
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Up