Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7   Go Down

Author Topic: REVEALING THINGS  (Read 15064 times)

MBarnum

Re:REVEALING THINGS
« Reply #60 on: May 19, 2005, 10:22:22 AM »

Never give up hope JRand54!

Jrand73

• Valley of the Dolls.
    • Facebook for Jackrandall
« Reply #61 on: May 19, 2005, 10:25:44 AM »

LOL....I won't DR MBARNUM!

In honor of the word of the day:

This Antebellum Dollhouse is up for auction at EBAY.

« Last Edit: May 19, 2005, 10:26:06 AM by JRand54 »
.....you're alone.....and the feeling of loneliness is overpowering.

MBarnum

« Reply #62 on: May 19, 2005, 10:30:20 AM »

Finally got to see Desperate Housewives last night...gosh, each episode just get's better and better!

MBarnum

« Reply #63 on: May 19, 2005, 10:30:49 AM »

What a cool house!

Those dolls will have to work hard to furnish that place!
« Last Edit: May 19, 2005, 10:31:10 AM by MBarnum »

Jrand73

• Valley of the Dolls.
« Reply #64 on: May 19, 2005, 10:37:26 AM »

Maybe Scarlett and Rhett will move in.

Jrand73

• Valley of the Dolls.
« Reply #65 on: May 19, 2005, 10:43:08 AM »

The Real Thing - a Tom Stoppard reference.  ;D

JoseSPiano

• Who wants ice cream?
    • The View From A Piano Bench
« Reply #66 on: May 19, 2005, 10:46:35 AM »

DR JoseP...never been to a male stip show! Well, I know what kind of establishement we are gonna have to take you to when I come to NY (after the great food tour, of course)! Get your dollar bills ready!

DEAL!!

Although, do you think you could ease me into the whole situation?  Maybe a trial run, demonstration at your place beforehand?

I'd be sure to plenty of dollar bils.... well, for you, I'd have a couple of fives and tens!..  Do you take VISA?

;D
« Last Edit: May 19, 2005, 10:47:19 AM by JoseSPiano »
Make Your Own Luck.

JoseSPiano

• Who wants ice cream?
« Reply #67 on: May 19, 2005, 10:52:50 AM »

Hell!  I'd enjoy just "auditioning" for a Broadway show!

:)

When I was still toying with the idea of being a chorus gypsy, I would do an audition once or twice or year.  In NYC.  For a Broadway show.  -Usually it was for Miss Saigon since there was always an open, non-union call.  However, sometimes, I would call in a favor to a casting director, and ask to audition at the end of the day.

Talk about humbling.  It was almost, in a sense, self-destructive.  ;)  The nerves I would have to deal with were unlike any nerves I've ever had to deal with.  Of course, it was also made worse by the fact that I usually knew some of the people behind the table - especially the conductor/music director.

But I never fell completely on my face, and I actually garnered an actual callback once!  But it's been years since I've auditioned in that type of situation.  And I have a feeling it will be a long time until my next one.

:P
Make Your Own Luck.

Jennifer

« Reply #68 on: May 19, 2005, 10:54:46 AM »

Good Luck Trading Spaces Vibes to DR JENNIFER....hope it's not Hildy!

But Hildy is my favorite! (seriously).

JoseSPiano

• Who wants ice cream?
« Reply #69 on: May 19, 2005, 10:56:23 AM »

Good Afternoon!

Speaking of phone calls...

I finally got the whole Mamma Mia! arrangement worked out - well, at least clarified, for the most part.

:)

...I'm walkin'... yes, indeed, I'm walkin'...

But it also looks like I'll be playin' a lot too.  Which is fine with me.  Hey, being a 'walker' isn't a bad deal at all, but I'd always rather play and be at the theatre each night.

Whew!
Make Your Own Luck.

JoseSPiano

• Who wants ice cream?
« Reply #70 on: May 19, 2005, 10:57:40 AM »

ANTEBELLUM...

Uncle John...

Cousin Ernie...
Make Your Own Luck.

JoseSPiano

• Who wants ice cream?
« Reply #71 on: May 19, 2005, 10:58:05 AM »

Hmmm... That's not exactly right..

???
Make Your Own Luck.

Jennifer

« Reply #72 on: May 19, 2005, 10:58:19 AM »

Speaking of Desperate Housewives, one cast member was absent from the ABC fall showcase, leading to speculation that that cast member might not be returning.

SPACE in case you don't want to know who didn't show up.

Hmmm, let's see how i can word this so it doesn't catch anybody's eye who doesn't want to see it.  It would be the guy who doesn't want to be gabrielle's baby's daddy.  I forget what they call him.  Not the pool boy.  I guess he's the old lawn guy (not the new gay one!)

JoseSPiano

• Who wants ice cream?
« Reply #73 on: May 19, 2005, 11:00:04 AM »

I also received a call from my friend, Joel, in Richmond.  He's been going through some crazy stuff too lately - all good.  He's in the real estate business, and business has been good.  He'll be coming up to DC to see Mamma Mia! next weekend, and we'll be getting together for a good dinner and catch-up-in-person session.
Make Your Own Luck.

JoseSPiano

• Who wants ice cream?
« Reply #74 on: May 19, 2005, 11:01:16 AM »

OK - Things to attend to...

Laters...
Make Your Own Luck.

Jrand73

• Valley of the Dolls.
« Reply #75 on: May 19, 2005, 11:10:05 AM »

DR JENNIFER - her designs are always so bad...and impractical....  And I don't like her personality either....LOL.

BUT - someone must since she is one of the few people left from the first season.

MBarnum

« Reply #76 on: May 19, 2005, 11:27:00 AM »

Hmmm...interesting speculation Jennifer...I know that one character is going to kick the bucket on the finale...but that wasn't who I thought it would be...but you never know.

Here are my guesses for that I "think" will happen on DH...just guesses mind you..

I think Paul will die and Mike will be accused of his murder. I also think Mike will discover that Zack is his son.

And speaking of Zack, I read that the actor who plays him was arrested in New York for drug possession!

MBarnum

« Reply #77 on: May 19, 2005, 11:28:36 AM »

Believe me DR JoseP, if I started dancing you would be throwing pennies, and then spoiled food, at me.

Charles Pogue

• "The heart must bleed; not slobber." - F. Loesser
« Reply #78 on: May 19, 2005, 11:30:51 AM »

elmore, like you, I'd like to see more of England, but never seem to be able to get out of London...I'm always booking theatre the minute I arrive.  Still I'd like to see a few castles and things like Stonehenge.  But then again, I'll probably never see all of London I want.  As Dear Dr. Johnson said, "When a man is tired of London, he's tired of living."

Jed

« Reply #79 on: May 19, 2005, 11:38:40 AM »

MattH - I never would have thought of it myself, but I do like the motorcycle answer.

MBarnum - Your hunch for the finale of DH is pretty much in line with what I've been thinking, particularly given what we know of Zach's mother.
I sat beside the class clown... and I studied him

Rodzinski

• Like, Hey.
« Reply #80 on: May 19, 2005, 11:45:56 AM »

DR JENNIFER - her designs are always so bad...and impractical....  And I don't like her personality either....LOL.

BUT - someone must since she is one of the few people left from the first season.

That just means she's not likable enough to carry her own show as others have gone on to do. Although I don't know how Genevieve's show is doing. It looked pretty dire when I tried to watch it.

Jennifer

« Reply #81 on: May 19, 2005, 11:48:13 AM »

DISCUSSION ABOUT DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES FINALE

Hmmm...interesting speculation Jennifer...I know that one character is going to kick the bucket on the finale...but that wasn't who I thought it would be...but you never know.

Here are my guesses for that I "think" will happen on DH...just guesses mind you..

I think Paul will die and Mike will be accused of his murder. I also think Mike will discover that Zack is his son.

And speaking of Zack, I read that the actor who plays him was arrested in New York for drug possession!

I was thinking that either Paul or Bree's husband might die.  Paul, since we know he is gonna be tied up. And Bree's husband (since he is having a heart attack).

For what it's worth, my sis says that Zack's daddy (is Paul right) is definitely coming back for next season. So I guess it probably isn't him.

Why would you think Mike would be Zach's dad?

I suppose Mrs. Huber's sis could kick the bucket.   Or Roger Bart.  I was really think that it could be him (since bree and hubby will be might mad when they find out he was being a bad pharmacist).

Jrand73

• Valley of the Dolls.
« Reply #82 on: May 19, 2005, 11:48:59 AM »

Oh yikes - I saw a promo of the Johnny Depp-Tim Burton WILLY WONKA last night....and Depp's makeup made him look like Michael Jackson!  Scary!

Jrand73

• Valley of the Dolls.
« Reply #83 on: May 19, 2005, 11:51:09 AM »

LOL DR RODZINSKI....Genevieve's show was bad.  I never watched all the way through.  It was a hideous concept to begin with....badly executed.

I have switched to HGTV and I love to watch House Hunters - although it is a "staged" show as well....with couples who have just bought a house looking at a couple of more.

And there is a new one about what the same amount of money will buy in housing in six different cities....VERY interesting.

Jennifer

« Reply #84 on: May 19, 2005, 11:53:00 AM »

Re: Hildy

Well I did love Vern, and still love Laurie.  But other than those two, I have always loved Hildy.

I don't know how you can say that her designs are always bad and impractical.  Yes, once in a while she does a "feather" or "flower" room.  But I'd say she does that very rarely.  I actually love most of her designs.

The one who drove me crazy last week was Kia.  She clearly couldn't have cared less what the home owners wanted and that annoyed me.

I do like the new format (giving the designer more hosting duties and having one carpenter per designer). But i really miss Paige, and wish I knew the real story about why she left.

S. Woody White

• The Lecture!
« Reply #85 on: May 19, 2005, 11:55:02 AM »

I would love to go swimming with the dolphins! I have been fascinated by those animals since I was a child.
Any dolphins in particular?  Like the ones who play in Miami?
There are worlds out there where the sky is burning, and the sea's asleep, and the rivers dream; people made of smoke and cities made of song. Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice, somewhere else the tea's getting cold. Come on, Ace. We've got work to do.

Jed

« Reply #86 on: May 19, 2005, 11:56:13 AM »

DISCUSSION ABOUT DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES FINALE

Why would you think Mike would be Zach's dad?

I'm guessing his thoughts are probably along the same lines as mine here...  Given what we know of Zach/Dana's mother, and Mike's murdered ex... just seems to add up nicely.  Perhaps too nicely, of course.
I sat beside the class clown... and I studied him

Jrand73

• Valley of the Dolls.
« Reply #87 on: May 19, 2005, 12:08:08 PM »

DRJENNIFER I agree with you about Kia.  Sad sad sad.

DRLAURA guess what!!  It's raining in Indiana again, with lightning and thunder.

S. Woody White

• The Lecture!
« Reply #88 on: May 19, 2005, 12:08:18 PM »

As for things I've never done...
On the "silly side" of things, I've never been to a strip club.  A male strip club at least.  -As for a female establishment, don't ask... Looooong story.
You never can tell where those job opportunites will take you.
There are worlds out there where the sky is burning, and the sea's asleep, and the rivers dream; people made of smoke and cities made of song. Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice, somewhere else the tea's getting cold. Come on, Ace. We've got work to do.

MBarnum

« Reply #89 on: May 19, 2005, 12:13:41 PM »

DR Jennifer,
The reason I was thinking that Mike might be Zach's dad is because the woman that died at Paul and Angela's house was Mike's ex-girlfriend. Zach/Dana was stolen from a lady who was a drug addict (Mike's ex was a drug addict) and I am presuming she had gone to Paul/Angela's house to retrieve Zack/Dana.

Of course I could be wrong. As Jed says it does seem too obvious now that I look at it.

I am just so looking forward to what mysteries next season will bring!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7   Go Up