Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Down

Author Topic: THAT IS CORRECT, TURN THE PAGE  (Read 17442 times)

Rodzinski

• Like, Hey.
Re:THAT IS CORRECT, TURN THE PAGE
« Reply #210 on: July 06, 2005, 09:15:01 PM »

As for lunch on Friday... Hmm... It looks like I may be staying yet one more day, so...  We'll see...  How's Saturday for you?  Or for anyone else?

;)

Could work. I may be getting a new cat on Saturday. Not sure what time it is being dropped off.

Michael

« Reply #211 on: July 06, 2005, 09:17:43 PM »

I know I have been E & T and T & E. But I have a good reason for the past week I have been redesigning and updating www.brucekimmel.com. Spent all of Friday-Monday at home working on it. And Tuesday and tonight after I got home from work. The hardest part was making sure all the links worked.

There is some cosmetic stuff that has to be done to certain pages, but I hope to have it done by Sunday.

So if you have time to take a look at it and let me know what you think I would appreciate any emails.

Now I have a week of catching up to do.

Thanks

www.brucekimmel.com
Never stop dreaming.

Dan (the Man)

• Classic Dan(theMan)
« Reply #212 on: July 06, 2005, 09:17:53 PM »

Tonight, I found myself watching Peter Weir's Witness on AMC.  It included a prolonged, previously cut scene featuring Patti LaPone as Harrison Ford's sister, who temporary takes in Kelly McGillis and son.  The scene provides some overt dramatics for LaPone and somewhat explains what she was doing in this movie.  But it stops the film cold.  It was wisely cut from the original release and I hate to think that it's now shoehorned back into the recent 20th anniversary DVD.  This was something that was better left unearthed.  Feh!
And the day came when the risk it took to remain tight in the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom.
-- Anaïs Nin

Iris*

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #213 on: July 06, 2005, 09:49:19 PM »

Hey,Rodzinski, fantastic news!

Congratulations on the new job!

Sandra

• "Stupider."
« Reply #214 on: July 06, 2005, 10:04:49 PM »

Today was the second day of class, and I'm already behind on homework. Which means I'm ahead of schedule. I think that calls for a Cherry Coke.
The mountains are pretty.

"I'm gonna put the little fish in the big tank, and the big fish in the little tank." -- talkative bus driver

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #215 on: July 06, 2005, 10:05:25 PM »

Shayne, I'm presuming we're not supposed to look UNTIL Sunday, because right now there's nothing to see.

divarobbie

• There's always one step further down you can go...
    • RobbieRozelle.com
« Reply #216 on: July 06, 2005, 10:20:54 PM »

Well, after much anxiety on my part, I have finally found a monolouge to perform at a one-acts evening next week.  I pulled it from Jon Marans' OLD WICKED SONGS.  And to congratulate myself, I picked up the new album of SWEET CHARITY.  Pity.  It faired much better on stage.

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #217 on: July 06, 2005, 10:34:01 PM »

A few days ago, I got Broadway's Little Women and today I received a shipment from www.dresscircle.co.uk with a different musical version of Little Women.  I wonder (and will soon find out) what the differences are...other than the actual scores, of course. ::)
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #218 on: July 06, 2005, 10:40:06 PM »

I actually would love to have done the Sweet Charity album.  That score needs a producer who understands sound and that kind of rhythm and feel.  So up my street.

divarobbie

• There's always one step further down you can go...
    • RobbieRozelle.com
« Reply #219 on: July 06, 2005, 11:08:08 PM »

Sweet Charity:  It's just missing something.  Aside from the orchestration, I mean.  I loved the show in the theatre, probably because I went in with Least Expectations.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Up