Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Down

Author Topic: SHALL WE DANCE?  (Read 26619 times)

Cillaliz

Re:SHALL WE DANCE?
« Reply #210 on: September 04, 2005, 09:16:10 PM »

DR Cillaliz, you mentioned Kaysar posting on the CBS blog. But every time i go there, I only see his original intro post that says nothing.  Has he posted since then?  And if not, it seems very lame for him to introduce himself and then not post. In fact I find the whole blog lame.  They should all be writing every single day.

I haven't seen any more and think the blog is lame too, but obviously BB added him to the previous houseguests on the blog. I think that alone is pretty funny and what I thought the other houseguests will be shocked about

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #211 on: September 04, 2005, 09:19:46 PM »

Chat was lively and sparkling.  Some do HBO, some chat, and the world goes round.  Too bad elmore wasn't round.

Cillaliz

« Reply #212 on: September 04, 2005, 09:20:21 PM »

When we were chatting I changed the calendar on my computer to see the dates in January for BKs play and it was still on 2006 when I tried to log in here again. The site showed I was logged in, but I was still a guest and couldn't post. Strange. I finally figured out the problem and I am back
« Last Edit: September 04, 2005, 09:21:18 PM by Cillaliz »

Cillaliz

« Reply #213 on: September 04, 2005, 09:20:41 PM »

Chat was fun. We should do that more often

td

• td
« Reply #214 on: September 04, 2005, 09:48:35 PM »

. I am curious about BONES (but I'd check out any new David Boreanaz series).

Personally, I'd just check out David Boreanaz.  Anytime, any place, anywhere. . .

DR elomore suggested a wonderful film to me, called "Juste une question d'amour," and I would like to say, "Merci beaucoup." Sincerely Larry, you and I have got to discuss this film soon!
If I could be for only an hour, cute, cute, CUTE in a stupid-assed way!

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #215 on: September 04, 2005, 10:14:59 PM »

All right, where in tarnation IS everyone?  I'm sure the NY contingent are all out playing together, eating eggs benedict, drinking Manhattans, and galavanting about like gazelles on a Labor Day weekend, because they certainly aren't HERE.

I have been out and about all day.  I started the day at the house without the computer that's being house-sat, then I went to my sister's and we went down to Harbor Days, which is an annual festival on Percival Landing, here in Olympia.  We just had to get our Demo burgers (in support of local Democratic candidates) and my sister wanted to buy a hand-made leather purse.  It started sprinkling as we got to the place and before we parked, there was a bit more rain raining down (fortunately, I brought my huge golf umbrella).  By the time we got the purse and went to the Demo Burger booth, it was a torrential downpour!  I was wearing a light (in weight, not color) jacket, my jean shorts and Birkenstocks...and no socks, which makes them very slippery!  What was I thinking??  I was soaking wet from the knees down.  We got the purse and burgers and at another booth, some delicious home fries made from organic potatoes, and got back to my car.  We're both soaked.  But the burgers and fries were worth it! ;D

After that, I drove my sister home and I went to my home (next door).  I watched a documentary called In the Realms of the Unreal - The Mystery of Henry Darger.  It was quite interesting.  After that, my parents came over to my sister's house and we all played Phase 10 and listened to Donna Summer's Live and More Encore CD. ;) We had to listen to her English language/disco version of "Con Te Partiro," because we had just listened to Andrea Boccelli and Sarah Brightman's version (in Italian...and not disco).  I then came home and now am attempting to catch up before I have to go back to the house that I'm house-sitting (I do hope that I let the cat in the house before I left!).  Tonight is the last night.  The owners get back tomorrow.  That was my day. :D
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #216 on: September 04, 2005, 10:20:55 PM »

Did it never really get transferred to CD (for obvious reasons)?  I could have sworn I saw both the Marti Webb and Brightman recordings in the CD bins at one time.  I seem to remember checking the labels closely since the cover art was the same.

Maybe so, maybe not.

As far as I know, it's never been released on CD.  I have the Sarah Brightman LP and the Marti Webb CD.
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

Cillaliz

« Reply #217 on: September 04, 2005, 10:23:06 PM »

I just posted a review for New Guy In Town on Amazon. I didn't say too much, but gave it a 5 star review

Cillaliz

« Reply #218 on: September 04, 2005, 10:23:33 PM »

Now I'm off to sleep. Night all

George

« Reply #219 on: September 04, 2005, 10:35:17 PM »

Darn!  I missed the chat! :(

George

« Reply #220 on: September 04, 2005, 10:37:23 PM »

Have a great (and safe) trip, Jane! ;D

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #221 on: September 04, 2005, 10:38:27 PM »

And I have WHITE HEAT all cued up to watch on DVD tomorrow.

So what?  I have had WHITE HEAT cued up for months!
“One thing’s universal,
Life’s no dress rehearsal….”

George

« Reply #222 on: September 04, 2005, 10:45:33 PM »

Speaking of eBay, I lost an auction recently in which I was the highest bidder up until the last second, in which i was sound asleep. I was bidding on an LP of ALW's "Song and Dance" starring Sarah Brightman.  It was never transfered to CD (for obvious reasons) If anyone has a lead on that recording, feel free to pitch it my way. :)

I made a CD of only the songs from Sarah's version, though...but as a bonus track, I added the one song on the "Dance" side, "When You Fall in Love," which has the same melody as "Unexpected Song."

George

« Reply #223 on: September 04, 2005, 10:46:52 PM »

Well, I hate to post and run, but I must be going.  Goodnight, all!

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #224 on: September 04, 2005, 10:48:11 PM »

What started out as a very light posting day has turned into a lovely plethora of postings.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #225 on: September 04, 2005, 11:36:45 PM »

Just Cillaliz and me.  Everyone else has pulled a WUSSBURGER.

Cillaliz

« Reply #226 on: September 04, 2005, 11:38:57 PM »

Yes, I can't sleep, so I'm here

Cillaliz

« Reply #227 on: September 04, 2005, 11:39:19 PM »

Shall we dance?

SwishySarah

• Swish On!
« Reply #228 on: September 04, 2005, 11:48:40 PM »

B-B-B-Bored.

I will say that since Governors School ended, I have had a restless feeling 24/7, causing me to get little to no sleep every night. I sleep from around 3-8, maximum...I would see a doctor about it, but I feel fantastic and energized all day. I guess a month of complete stimulation will do that to you.

Mahler makes my heart hurt.
...Walk in the sunshine...

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #229 on: September 05, 2005, 12:06:11 AM »

Well, this is the place to be for late-night dwellers.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Up