Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]   Go Down

Author Topic: JUGGLING  (Read 18821 times)

Jason

Re:JUGGLING
« Reply #240 on: October 12, 2005, 10:00:56 PM »

DR Jose: Can you believe I haven't had ONE breadstick? Well...maybe I'll have one now.

Oh! If only there was some of that bean paste to go with them... I'll bring them to the movie for you tomorrow. :)

Jason

« Reply #241 on: October 12, 2005, 10:09:35 PM »

DR Jose and I did have a LOVERLY meal tonight at Becco, which is one of the restaurants owned by PBS' Lidia of Lidia's Italian-American Kitchen. The food was incredible - I honestly don't think I've ever had a cut of meat quite like the one I had tonight. Cooked to perfection and bigger than any cut of beef should be (no comments, TCB), it was simply amazing, but it certainly held no candles to the company.

DR Jose's ossobuco was incredibly tasty, as well, and as he said, dessert was exquisite. Who knew that a little bit of milk, vanilla and gelatin could make such a fantastic dessert???

Dinner was a real treat and a perfect way to brighten the day. Thanks again, Jose!!

Michael

« Reply #242 on: October 12, 2005, 10:12:02 PM »

caught on the notes. Way past my bedtime. I was hooked watching various Law and Orders on USA. Oy all the commercials.

As for the Lost I liked the hook from last week and how it was explained this week. Fun!
Never stop dreaming.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #243 on: October 13, 2005, 12:05:56 AM »

Last post two hours ago.  BRILLIANT!  Skammen on one and all and also all and one.  I was coming on to say the notes were going up just a few minutes late, but there's no one in the jernt and I'll just take my sweet time.  Two hours.  Everyone must atone, I tell you.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]   Go Up