Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down

Author Topic: TURN BACK THE CLOCK  (Read 17413 times)

Matt H.

• Side by side by Sondheim
Re:TURN BACK THE CLOCK
« Reply #150 on: October 30, 2005, 09:07:13 PM »

I'm heading for Slumberland myself.

Hope everyone enjoys the rest of the evening.

Good night.
If at first you don't succeed, that's about average for me.

Matt H.

« Reply #151 on: October 30, 2005, 09:10:12 PM »

Can't go with a Page 6 Lucy Dance!!!

Matt H.

« Reply #152 on: October 30, 2005, 09:10:42 PM »

And now, good night, all!

MBarnum

« Reply #153 on: October 30, 2005, 09:12:11 PM »

These DVDs of THE LORETTA YOUNG SHOW/LETTER TO LORETTA are great! It has really made me realize what a wonderful actress she was...I guess I just never knew. And a lot of B-actors/actresses are showing up in the guest casts.

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #154 on: October 30, 2005, 11:19:07 PM »

A lull. ::)
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #155 on: October 30, 2005, 11:28:49 PM »

Today was a busy day...well, I was gone most of the day.  After I listened to the last part of last week's radio show before it switched over, I went to my friend Margo's house to help her disassemble a bunk bed set in her youngest daughter's bedroom.  It all came apart with allen (alan, allan?) wrenches, exept that it needed metric and Margo only had standard sizes.  Fortunately, I looked in my little took box and it had a set of both kinds!  The bed set (white, tubular) came apart very easily.

The worst part was that Margo just had her in-floor heating fixed and it was very warm in her house and she didn't open a window, so I was sweating.  After the window was opened, and the bed taken apart, we disassembled Margo's California queen bed and put that into her yougest daughter's bedroom.  But this bed was just a headboard, footboard and undersupport piece that all just unhooked very easily.  We moved it into the room after the tube-bunk-bed was removed and all was well.  And sweaty and tired. ;)
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #156 on: October 30, 2005, 11:30:28 PM »

After all of that, I picked up my niece from her house and we went to my parents' house for dinner.  Home-made lasagna, garlic bread and some kind of bar dessert that I can't even describe.  It was really good, though.  But I don't know what it was.  We played a couple of rounds of Phase 10 (a family card game that's a lot of fun), then my niece and I came home to our respective homes and I've been watching TV ever since.  I got home about 8:30 and watched the second half of "Extreme Makeover:  Home Edition" but skipped "Desperate Housewives."  It was a repeat that I've seen before.  I watched "Grey's Anatomy."  A very touching episode tonight.  

George

« Reply #157 on: October 30, 2005, 11:32:59 PM »

I just realized that I have NO clean laundry...well, no shirts and no clean underwear (I wore my last clean pair today).  It feels like it's 12:35 a.m. and I have to do laundry.  Pity me. :-\

George

« Reply #158 on: October 30, 2005, 11:33:34 PM »

;)
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up