Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]   Go Down

Author Topic: THE THICK OF NOVEMBER  (Read 29287 times)

JoseSPiano

• Who wants ice cream?
    • The View From A Piano Bench
Re:THE THICK OF NOVEMBER
« Reply #270 on: November 02, 2005, 10:31:42 PM »

DR elmore - Glad to know things are going well in Chicago.   Have you made any decision yet about heading out into the suburbs yet?
Make Your Own Luck.

JoseSPiano

• Who wants ice cream?
« Reply #271 on: November 02, 2005, 10:32:59 PM »

OH! - And DR elmore - I chatted briefly with Donna Lynn Champlin after the show tonight, and passed on your best to her too.

*Her instrumental skills blew me away.  Her flute playing was very impressive - she can flutter tongue!
Make Your Own Luck.

JoseSPiano

• Who wants ice cream?
« Reply #272 on: November 02, 2005, 10:33:59 PM »

And as for me knowing where to eat... Well, I actually don't know much about the San Francisco area, so...

Someday, I hope.

:)
Make Your Own Luck.

JoseSPiano

• Who wants ice cream?
« Reply #273 on: November 02, 2005, 10:38:45 PM »

And as DR Jason indicated earlier, Lestat will be based on the first two books of Anne Rice's Vampire Chronicles - "Interview With The Vampire" and "The Vampire Lestat".   And since "The Vampire Lestat" actually comes first chronologically in the series - even though it was published second - that is the order we'll be taking things.  Undoubtedly, due to the time span covered in both books, there has been a lot of judicious editing done.  -There's enough material in just one of the books to make many musicals.  But the musical will begin in the late 1700s, and come up to the present day.
Make Your Own Luck.

JoseSPiano

• Who wants ice cream?
« Reply #274 on: November 02, 2005, 10:39:58 PM »

Well, I really must get some rest and some sleep... Another long day tomorrow.  Another good day tomorrow.  -I'll try my best to catch up and respond to the other posts I wanted to respond to...

Laters...

Goodnight.
Make Your Own Luck.

JoseSPiano

• Who wants ice cream?
« Reply #275 on: November 02, 2005, 10:40:59 PM »

OH!  Someone mentioned the movie "Daddy Longlegs" earlier.  Apparently, that's one of the next screen to stage adaptations in the works.
Make Your Own Luck.

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #276 on: November 02, 2005, 10:41:24 PM »

And speaking of Ann Rice, she's supposed to be on Charlie Rose's show tonight...starting in 15 minutes!  Jose, have you seen it?  Have you heard if she mentions the show?
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #277 on: November 03, 2005, 12:03:06 AM »

I just watched part of the Ann Rice interview with Charlie Rose and they didn't mention the show at all.  She just wrote a book about the life of Jesus Christ, but from Jesus' perspective...like an autobiography.  She said that the book (the first of a possible four...well, I think she said that if she were to do it properly, it would be in four volumes), takes it up to his eighth birthday.  Sounds interesting.
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]   Go Up