Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Down

Author Topic: OPERATING ON THREE HOURS OF SLEEP  (Read 24219 times)

Iris*

• What is it, fish?
Re:OPERATING ON THREE HOURS OF SLEEP
« Reply #210 on: December 08, 2005, 12:51:57 AM »

George, we shall have to eat all of these ham chunks by ourselves.

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #211 on: December 08, 2005, 12:52:12 AM »

I can't imagine seeing Kong once let alone as many times as I paid to see Titanic, and I will never tell how many that really was

Since the day is still open...my niece paid to see "Titanic" in the theater 21 times!  AND she also paid for me to take her to see it four times!
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

Iris*

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #212 on: December 08, 2005, 12:52:20 AM »

Not to mention the cheese slices.

George

« Reply #213 on: December 08, 2005, 12:53:21 AM »

George, we shall have to eat all of these ham chunks by ourselves.

Ham chunks and lots of cheese!  

Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #214 on: December 08, 2005, 12:55:28 AM »

I just got back from visiting my ex-boyfriend (we're still good friends :)) and I stopped at Tower Records.  I made a couple of DVD purchases for Christmas gifts and the original London cast recording of Oh What a Lovely War.  It's for myself, but Alexis, the oldest daughter my friend Margo is in a production of this show at her college.  She has no idea what the show is about and neither do I.  I'll let her borrow it ( ;) ) so that she knows what she's getting herself in for. :D

Iris*

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #215 on: December 08, 2005, 12:55:56 AM »

Hey, maybe there really IS a surprise party.

That's why the notes are so late.

George

« Reply #216 on: December 08, 2005, 12:59:04 AM »

Oh, you're not even close to the number of times I saw Titanic, let's just say it was the low double digits, and that was before I got the videotape or the dvd.  I wasn't into the love story, I was into the history of the ship and what really happened.   I went to the Titanic Exposition in St Paul, now that was amazing. It was a lot of artifacts that were brought up from the real ship...it was amazing how well preserved everything was. It was something

My family all went to Seattle to see the Imax film "Titanica" when my niece Hilary was seven years old.  She fell in love with the story (I don't know why) and has been interested ever since.  She's seen all of the different movies about it and read lots of books.  Her grandmother's aunt even had a replica set of salt and pepper shakers that were the same kind that were used on the Titanic.  When the great, great aunt (I thinks that that's what she was to Hilary) died, she left her the shakers.  My niece was very happy to have even the replicas.

George

« Reply #217 on: December 08, 2005, 01:00:58 AM »

DR Cillaliz - we went to a Titanic exhibit at the Museum Center at Cincinnati's Union Terminal.  Am I remembering correctly that, when you entered, you got someone's identity and found out at the end whether or not you'd survived?  BTW, I liked the movie, too.

That exhibit came to Seattle!  I don't remember who I had (if they survived or not), but the person my niece got was not a survivor. :'(
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Up